Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
You know I was thinking... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:17 pm
Mmmm, happy gas...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:44 pm
Yeah tell me about it. The first time I had it they maxed it out. You can only guess how well that went. o_0  

sabre_sword
Captain

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:03 am
sabre_sword
Yeah tell me about it. The first time I had it they maxed it out. You can only guess how well that went. o_0

when i went and they put the happy gas on me they said count back from 100....i got to like 15 i think before i went under lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:56 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
sabre_sword

when i went and they put the happy gas on me they said count back from 100....i got to like 15 i think before i went under lol
I got to 97... That's from 100 to 0. ^^; Good stuff.  

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:12 am
But happy gas doesn't put me out. Just makes me hallucinate. I wish they would put me under, it'd be so much easier. But they won't.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:18 pm
sabre_sword
But happy gas doesn't put me out. Just makes me hallucinate. I wish they would put me under, it'd be so much easier. But they won't.
They ought to, it makes things so much easier.  

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:35 pm
Galen Kiuchenathus Loiren
sabre_sword

I noes. And I always try to fall asleep but they're always like "Holly.. -slap- stay awake"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:37 pm
sabre_sword
sabre_sword

I noes. And I always try to fall asleep but they're always like "Holly.. -slap- stay awake"
o.o Bastards! -slaps them-

Seriously, it's so much better being unconscious. Hmm, you should get a canadian dentist! XD Though I went through three before getting to the operation room at a hospital for them to do it. n.n  

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:06 am
sabre_sword
sabre_sword

Seriously, it's so much better being unconscious. Hmm, you should get a canadian dentist! XD Though I went through three before getting to the operation room at a hospital for them to do it. n.n

I do have a Canadian dentist..Since I live in Canada... but he's a child dentist and he's creepy and bald. That's why I'm switching dentists.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:40 pm
sabre_sword
sabre_sword
sabre_sword

I do have a Canadian dentist..Since I live in Canada... but he's a child dentist and he's creepy and bald. That's why I'm switching dentists.
Didn't know that, sorry. n.n;  

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:46 am
sabre_sword
sabre_sword
sabre_sword

It's k. ^_^ -huggles-  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:49 am
sabre_sword
sabre_sword
sabre_sword

It's k. ^_^ -huggles-
o.o Yay! n.n *huggles back*  

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

mistress_liv

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:05 pm
MY LORD!

first with the gas...then with the huggles...jesus...u r wimpy ppls....but i still luv you.....no huggles tho.

my dentist is a beast.
and by that i mean he is smexy like jared.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:13 pm
Hahaha. I want THAT dentist. -hugglies-  

sabre_sword
Captain

mistress_liv

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:21 pm
u do...he is hot. and he has an accent. *drool*
goran rakita  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff