Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:02 pm
Felicja laughed and then began to explain, "For the day of course, I have a schedule and I usually make it home in the afternoon in time to watch my favorite shows." She paused, crossing her arms. "I'm amazed I did so much today. It's all thank to you, Aggie."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:05 pm
She giggled at the praise. "Well, I'm glad I could help! I really am! What shows do you go home to watch?" She asked out of curiosity and also to get to know Felicja better.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:19 pm
Felicja was suddenly thrown into a talkative mood from her question. "Well, I watch tons of stuff. Ultimate Flux Gemini, Panda K9, Pink Princess. Recently I've been stuck on Steel Samurai reruns." She paused and glanced back at Magdalena. "With all your work I bet you don't get much TV time yourself."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:23 pm
"Heh, that's very true. Because even when I go home, I have work to do... And when I do have free time, I usually end up reading something completely unrelated to law." She said with a decisive nod. "Though, the next time I have free time, I may watch a show or two of what you were listing... Incidentally, what kind of shows are they?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:16 pm
"You should really watch The Steel Samurai," She laughed a little between sentences. "It's really easy to catch on TV these days. It's all about heroics and good vs evil! Pretty much the underlining element of any popular juvenile show." The way she spoke about really showed just how childish she was, she took a moment to gather her composure again. "As long as you don't get to sidetracked from your work, but I'm pretty sure you've got a good solid schedule to work to!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:39 pm
"Heh, sounds like an interesting show. Maybe I will check it out! When is it on? Since I could probably fix my schedule around that time. I mean, I can alway organize my time better." She said with a smile, still holding onto the kitten who mewed and scratched at the air.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:09 pm
"I catch it on at around 5 a clock in the afternoon." She explained, "I hope you do, get some leisure time." Felicja smiled and then glanced back at the kitten. "Though, with Milliana you may find yourself a bit preoccupied for a while."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:15 pm
"Hmm... not if I have her basket on the couch with me and then we watch it together! Of course, this is assuming I can get back from the office before 5:30..." She said, looking thoughtful. "Oh, hey! Let's go take Milliana to see her namesake! Er... I mean Miles..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:18 pm
"That's a good point." She thought aloud and then nodded at her other words. "Oh! Sure thing." Felicja laughed a little and then swiftly made her way towards the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:21 pm
"Alright! Let's go!" She smiled and hugged the kitten to her. "Come on Milliana, there's someone I want you to meet!" She opened her office door and looked down towards where Mile's office was.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:16 pm
"After you, I'm right behind ya." Felicja watched her snuggle the kitten with affection.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:22 pm
She smiled at Felicja before walked over to the door. She knocked on Miles' door with a smile. She huggled her kitten to her.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:37 pm
Felicja was rocking on her heels as she waited for the door to be answered.

Miles was quite quick about answering the door. He was greeted by Magdalena and a cat he had never seen before, he didn't suspect that she had any pets at all so this came as a surprise. "Whats this, back so soon? Again?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:59 pm
She smiled widely. "Yes, I'm back. This time, I have someone to introduce you to! Miles this is Milliana, Milliana, this is Miles!" She let out a laugh and took the kittens paw and made it wave at him. "I just bought her. I decided I needed a pet."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:40 pm
"I see, it's good to see that you'll have more company while working." He replied, looking from the kitten to the one holding her. "I assume she'll be around the office as well?"

Felicja was listening contently to the conversation, smiling as she did so.

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games