Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:09 pm
Dimitri smiled. "I should be able to," he said with a nod. "We'll test it out, anyway. Anything for you," he said, kissing Derrick's forehead softly. "Tell me what you want me to pack, and I'll get rid of the rest."

Jaime let himself be pulled up by Darren. He pulled himself closer to the other as he received the kiss to his forehead. "I'm alright. I just hope that things go alright back home," he said quietly in response.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:16 pm
Derrick smiled doggishly and relief glimmered in his eyes, "Thank you, Dimitri." At that, he glanced around the few possessions he owned. Was he truly leaving this all behind on a whim? There wasn't much to miss, but was there anything to look forward to? Would Jaime grow tired of having Derrick around once the novelty had worn off, or was this a sly revenge for how he'd treated Jaime throughout their high school years? "My clothes..the wooden box and all that was in it..my school things..and my blankets, pillow, and Dowry." A stuffed dog, a mixup of Rowdy and a joke of sorts since he'd always used Dowry to play with and tease Rowdy, making Dowry bark and run around and tickle Rowdy. The memories in the house were not all bad, thanks to Dimitri.

Darren looked to Jaime, "Your mother will be gone a few more days won't she? By then, you'll have at least gotten things settled arrangement wise.."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:22 pm
Dimitri immediately began to pack the things requested in a couple of duffel bags. He worked quickly, because it was rather unpredictable as to when Lyle might return. The less confrontation, the better.

Jaime nodded. "Yes, she's not due back until midweek," he said. "I'm just wondering how Sorcy will take it...but, we'll deal with that soon enough. Let's see if we can't help Derrick pack."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:28 pm
Derrick watched him and wished he could help, as it was, it was all he could do to move to the edge and hop down, landing a little funny before standing on all fours. He looked around the room for a moment, the room he'd wondered if he'd ever leave. And now, in a moment's span, here he was..almost gone. All because of Jaime. Derrick looked to his brother at the thought, and in an effort both to make up for his caustic behavior earlier, and to assuage the awkwardness he felt, he stood right in front of Jaime and looked up at the other pointedly, noting the difference from the shorter vantage. "Jeese, you finally remember me and I can't even make any funny jokes about being the taller younger brother." he teased somewhat hesitantly, not used to being any sort of genuinely affectionate to people that were not Dimitri.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:29 am
Jaime chuckled at Derrick's comment, wiping the last of the tears away. "Well, there'll be plenty more time for that, short stuff," he retorted. He bent down and gave Derrick's head a bit of a noogie, smiling at his brother.

Dimitri threw the two duffels over his shoulder and picked up the wooden box from the floor. "Alright...let's get going before Lyle gets back," he said. He didn't want things to get ugly, because he had to concentrate on the spell for it to work.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:31 pm
(How'd the move go?)

Derrick scrunched his snout at being called 'short stuff', "Haha, just wait buster, just you wait." he nuzzled Jaime's hand a little, before looking to Dimitri as he spoke. "Good thinking." he said somewhat distantly before moving past Jaime and Darren as he headed towards the stairs. He paused for a moment, before moving down stair by stair, being careful not to fall.

Darren chuckled and ruffled Jaime's hair when Derrick had gone, "This promises to be fun." He looked to Dimitri and gave him a nod, he wasn't sure what to make of the one inhabiting Derrick's body..that still needed some explaining, but for now, it was time to go. Darren held out a hand, "Want me to carry one?"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:37 pm
((alright. but now I'm stuck in the medieval ages with dial up crying lol))

"That'd be nice," Dimitri said, handing Darren a bag. "Thanks," he said making his way towards the stairs, letting Derrick take his time. He wanted to pick him up and hurry, but he knew that Derrick wanted his independence.

Jaime smiled when Derrick 'threatened' him. He couldn't believe that he had a brother...and that he was coming home. He only hoped that Sorcia and his mom would be able to deal as well as he had. Following Dimitri out the door, Jaime reached back and took Darren's free hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:09 pm
(Dun dun dun! What did you have before? *pats head and givez you a cookie*)

Darren held the bag with his hand over his shoulder, holding Jaime's hand with his free hand as they walked out. He was happy for Jaime, and a little worried too..so many things had happened at once and it made him wonder: what was next?

Derrick made it to the last stair as the door opened. Lyle had seemed almost speculative, until he saw them, that was when his eyes narrowed and he grew angry. "WHAT IN THE HELL IS THIS?" he roared, "YOU THINK YOU'RE GONNA LEAVE ME JUST LIKE YOUR WHORE MOTHER?"

Derrick flinched at the loud noises that his dog ears caught magnified, but he glared and bared his fangs lightly, only to stiffen as Lyle step towards him.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:21 pm
((Cable/DSL *nomnomnom*))

Jaime stopped in his tracks when he heard Lyle's...his father's voice. He was half-way down the stairs and just stood there staring.

Dimitri dropped the bag and walked right up to Lyle. Dimitri's eyes turned black as he cast his spell over Lyle knowing there was no time to waste. "We are going to walk out that door, and you will not remember Derrick. He will be a figment of your imagination...a ghost of your past that never existed." Without another word, Dimitri picked up the bag and began to walk out the door, waiting on the others to follow behind him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:29 pm
(o-o COOKIE MONSTER NOISE! *debating on Lyle* ARGH! Must not give in- *diez*)

Lyle's eyes glazed over for a moment, and Derrick watched, waiting for the result. And suddenly Lyle blinked and seemed for a moment more lucid than Derrick had ever seen him. Then his form began to shift as his skin became rubbery and dark green, his skin seemed to be inflating as his eyes became a murky brown color. The space between his fingers became webbed and he made a noise of horror. Then he spoke, a strangled sound through his changing vocal cords, "N-Not again!" But then his mouth too began to change as a loud ribbit came from his mouth and his form began to shrink. Within moments, where had stood Lyle was now a fat toad with wide, horrified eyes. "No." the toad said in shock, a guttural and yet familiar voice, Lyle's voice.

Derrick and Darren gaped, and Derrick recovered first, "D-Dimitri, what happened?"

The toad made an odd noise that was a groan, "It was magick, whelp! I was already-ribbit-bespelled!"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:34 pm
((LOL I knew it wasn't going to be easy xd ))

Dimitri heard the 'ribbit' from behind him and it forced him to turn around. He looked at Lyle, a look of confusion on his face. "What do you mean you were already bespelled?" he demanded. "Who placed a spell on you? And for what?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:43 pm
(Nothing ever is!)

Lyle frowned toadishly, "My mistress, Ayla, your cousin's would be lover. Now that I've heard your name, and am damnably sober, I recognize you well enough, Dimitri. You'd recognize me too, if I had my body back. Ayla's personal manservant, Giamonde." the toad gave the best bitter smile a toad possibly could, "You watched me getting jerked around, while Ayla turned me into what ever form suited her. Mostly this and that God awful cross between a frog a man."

Giamonde had been a forced servant to Ayla, bound by a magickal collar that locked his powers. Meanwhile, Ayla used her own powers to do whatever she wished with Giamonde. He'd met Dimitri before, and in fact, had once helped Dimitri out of a magickal trap that Dimitri had accidentally been caught in out in the forest, he might have died, had not Giamonde aided him. He'd been a large man, strong with dark curls that hung past his face and framed his deep brown eyes and light brown skin. But there'd been nothing Dimitri could do for him, since by law and magick he was Ayla's. Which didn't explain what he was doing here. Or why he was so different, because the Giamonde of years past would never have hit a woman or child, save perhaps Ayla. His temperment as well had been calmer, more intelligent and bit more devil-may-care. Not at all the angry, slobbering shell he'd become.

Derrick listened and growled, "What's going on here?!"

Lyle glared at him, "Don't bother trying to understand, your a century to young, runt."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:56 pm
Jaime slumped down on the stairs. "This is unbelievable," he breathed.

Dimitri looked at Lyle...well...Giamonde...questioningly. "Gia...what...what happened to you? How did you end up...well...like this?" he asked. He had so many questions, and this was just the tip of the iceberg.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:21 pm
Derrick watched his brother slump, and moved towards the other, placing a paw against the other's thigh as he looked back towards Lyle, or Giamonde, apparently. Granted that the other was a toad, but he seemed different. Maybe it was just because he'd never really heard his father sober before. Or not yelling at him. But then again, for the time being, Lyle was at someone elses mercy for once..or maybe not, hadn't he said something about having a mistress, but what did that mean? His father couldn't really be as old as Dimitri, could he?

Giamonde rolled his eyes, "Well at present, it's your fault for casting magick against magick, Mitri." Magicks from different users were not to be mixed unless purposefully done, and even then it was a risk. Giamonde's tone changed suddenly to one of urgency, "But that's irrelevant, Ayla wasn't working alone, she was with-" there was a gurgling noise and his eyes bulged a moment as if being strangled, and when his body settled, he tried to speak but all that came out was a loud ribbit.

Giamonde's little body quavered in anger and he tried again to speak, but again, only a croak came out. Though there was no way of knowing for sure short of asking or following a magick trace, which wasn't easy, it seemed as though a silence spell had been placed upon him. They were trigger spells, designed to stop the victim's speech if they spoke of a topic that had been designated forbidden by the original spell.

Darren watched all this, and had placed a hand on Jaime's shoulder when the other slumped.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:31 am
((Sorry...I was dead tired last night sweatdrop ))

Jaime leaned into Darren's arms, looking down at Derrick, still in complete disbelief. Then he looked over at the amphibian that was his father...everything was so surreal right now.

Dimitri had never come across the double-spelling before. He had heard of it, but never experienced it. His mind started reeling trying to think of who could have been helping Ayla. "It couldn't have been my cousin...could it? I didn't think he had the magick touch..." he said, thinking out loud.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games