Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:43 pm
"..." Kir fused the two barriers into one, keeping Lily in the same barrier with him. Unlike before where he was using mostly healing magic, right now all Kir was using was pure offensive magic.
Kir continued to walk along, destroying all those who Lily considered a threat.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:46 pm
We fear what we cannot understand yet we embrace love...
Drake ran in through the ruined front door, almost immediately closing the gap between there and the intruders. "K-Kir? It is yah!" Drake shouted out before realizing that the angel was in weapon mode. He knew enough to know that Kir would not hear him. "THe hell do yah think yer doin' Vampire?" He called to Lily.
...Thus a contradiction against which no one can argue

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:50 pm
Lily glanced down at Drake as if she didn't consider him worth her time. "Get out, if you value your life," she said, coldly, before looking ahead again.
As they got farther into the Academy, they started coming across test subjects. If they were bond in some way (which most of them were) Lily ordered Kir to free them and then she pressed one command into their minds: "Get out." This caused most of them to flee through the front entrance that was now wide open. As they continued to get farther into the building, she knew that they would come across more dangerous things and it was going to get harder but she kept that dtermined look, nonethelesss.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:52 pm
"..." Kir followed orders without faltering. If any of the test subjects turned nasty, Kir would give them a mild shock to teach them a lesson. The subjects would then leave as per Lily's order. He didn't see anything, he didn't think anything; he just fired and protected like a weapon should.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:01 pm
Drake continued chasing the pair nonetheless. "If I value my life? Dis place is dah only life I know!" He shouted out them, baring his teeth, but his perpetually curled up lips made it look like a wide smile. If he didn't stop them soon, he wouldn't have a home. Or caretakers. The life he was used to would be torn apart.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:04 pm
"So do you want to die along with this place?" Lily asked him as they continued, she still sounded uninterested as she was focusing on crushing the mind of a scientist who had a little skill in holding her off.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Pandy the Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:05 pm
"Sorry my a**. Now stop moving!" Lawrence growled as he put on a new arm. First his ear, then his leg... now his arm. "Oh, and by the way, we found Zekka, but she escaped... again. The good news..." He said as Jayden opened a door that sad: CAUTION: FAILED EXSPERIMENTS AND WEAPONS on it, and dragged out a bag and a scythe. "We just found Akira." He smiled. "This is wonderfull... Kir is back, huh?"
Jayden unzipped the bag and brought out his little sister gently. This was a happy moment for him... "Akira... I've missed you so much..." He said as he touched her face. He took some of her gray hair gentle and smiled. She was still as perfect as Zekka. "We're going to have to much fun..."
Corneilius moved his new arm around, and smiled. "You've found Akira! That;s the best news I've ever heard!" He said as he watched Jaydens and Akaris quiet ruinion. This was the happiest day of their lives, for all of them... but probally not for Akira. "This will be fun."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:11 pm
"Well I don't really wanna die, no." Drake answered, "But can't yah jus' leave this place up and runnin'? Kir's tracking device is gone, dey shouldn' bother yah no more!" No one had come to save him. NO one had ever destroyed this wretched place when it had ruined his life, why should it happen now, when he was finally content? Why should the current prisoners be so lucky? They deserved the suffering that fate had dealt to him!

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:14 pm
Lily sneered as she felt Cornelius's emotions up ahead. they'd killed a good majority of the scientist and guards. "they didn't leave us alone," she said to Drake, not looking at him. "And they are going to regret it. I'll make sure of that."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:15 pm
"..." Kir's barrier started to let out sparks and bolts of energy, responding to Lily's fury.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:17 pm
"Alrigh', kill whoever didn' leave yah alone. Ten or twenty scientists dead is no big problem t' me." Drake reasoned. He continued to follow them, now on his hind legs. His teeth were still bared in that odd grin.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:20 pm
"Not good enough," Lily replied, her voice becoming that of a huntress as they got closer to their target. "I'll destroy all the work they put into this place and I'm going to kill anyone who gets in my way." She had stopped thinking of Kir as a person and now he was just a tool to her vengence and her hunt.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:20 pm
"..." Kir instinctively sent a warning shot of magic at Drake. It was meant to miss, but also to scare. A bolt of dark magic shot past the side of Durrahn's head. Kir didn't stop once.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:23 pm
"I just have to find a new head band for her..." Lawrence said as he looked in a dwarer. "Can't find one... Hmmm..." He frowned and looked in another one. "Where did i put it?"
Jayden glanced at his father and uncle, then back at Akira. "Akira... Just wait. When you wake up, we'll all rejoice." He smiled and kissed her head. Happiness... "What about the intruders...?"
Corneilius sighed and looked for it too. "You're such a clutz! Forgetting where you put her headband in our most desperate need!" He yelled at him as he hit him one the head with his cane. "You're an annoyance."

Pandy the Pirate

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:25 pm
[[Ack! That shot fired far! XP]]
Drake ignored the shot. He gave a little effort to moving out of the way, just in case, but seemed unfazed. He had long since stopped caring about his life. He wouldn't sacrifice it needlessly, but what was unavoidable was unavoidable. And death was one of those things. Drake wasn't so young anymore. He wanted to strike back at them, but couldn't figure out a way through the barrier. Unless... "Vampire, please... I don't wanna hafta turn against yah. Especially because I'm not so cocky as to think that it'll be an easy fight."

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games