Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Orion's Meadow (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:29 pm
Uhm excuse me? Wisp of a memory? *blink,blink* Uhm I've never seen you before thank you. I remember everything clearly!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:37 pm
*mutters under his breath* keep telling yourself that sensei.... *looks up* Maybe you do, Victoria.... *walks up to her* but such beauty I think I could never forget...  

thewhitelynx

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:41 pm
*she blushes a bit and smacks him backing up* Ah!! Psycho stalker thats a pervert! *she growls taking out a kunai* I already told you I dont know who you are!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:49 pm
Getting killed by you? hmm, what a surprisingly pleasant thought... Stalker though? No, as I said a mere forgotten wisp of a memory....  

thewhitelynx

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:05 am
( You guys are both dead the poison probably would have got to you if not your gonna be in a rough shape. Zann and Zeramaru poisoned the village and everyone went to the safehaven. )  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:45 am
((Dark, I like how you read posts, if you even read them. It is still the night BEFORE the Chuunin Exams. Alot of things happened in this night where Tai was getting trained for the Exams. Now I didnt expect newer people in this guild to suddenly show up and start posting here but...yeah.
Now, I plan to end the night time. So please, next time, read.))

"Ugh...why the hell do weird people always show up here?" Tai mumbles as he sees the stalker strike up a weird conversation. Was it just Tai, or do weird people always find their way to this Meadow that was SUPPOSED to be hidden. Did this Meadow have a huge sign above it that said "ORION'S MEADOW! RIGHT THIS WAY! --->" that Tai missed or something? Like many other things, those thoughts didnt matter now. Right now, Tai was going to have to deal with a stalker that might be starting up a crazy fight. Tai drops his arms down to his sides and examines his foe. He seemed potentially threatening, but Tai knew he could take him down with only a few hits from his Tirogan eye techniques. A few bones lances slide right down out of Tai's palms, and he speaks in a cold and threatening tone "Ok buddy, lets get things straightened out here. If you dont tell me who you are in 5 seconds, you are losing both of your arms."  

Nebulosis

thewhitelynx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:23 am
((heh... we are far from "new" people... No we are more like returning veterans, we both have been in this guild since around June of 2007, or something like that >_> ))
Give me a good reason to tell you  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:43 am
((Sorry then, I was not informed of that.))

"A good reason to tell me? Didnt I just say you would lose your arms if you didnt?" Tai smiles, and begins to walk closer to the stalker. He planned to keep his word on ripping off some arms, unless he got a answer. When Tai reaches about a foot infront of the stalker he models his voice to the previous tone again and says "Last chance...give me some information about yourself or your losing your arms."  

Nebulosis

hivaids420

Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:32 am
thewhitelynx
((heh... we are far from "new" people... No we are more like returning veterans, we both have been in this guild since around June of 2007, or something like that >_> ))

(( I remember you!!!! you were a Sannin December last year right?!?!? and your team wasn't active that's why you didn't become active too i suppose. is that right ???

anyway, ANBU Wolf, I created an RPC in Forbidden Jutsus guild. hahaha, just wanted you to have a rival. im in rock village too ))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:28 pm
ANBU Wolf Ninja
((Dark, I like how you read posts, if you even read them. It is still the night BEFORE the Chuunin Exams. Alot of things happened in this night where Tai was getting trained for the Exams. Now I didnt expect newer people in this guild to suddenly show up and start posting here but...yeah.
Now, I plan to end the night time. So please, next time, read.))

"Ugh...why the hell do weird people always show up here?" Tai mumbles as he sees the stalker strike up a weird conversation. Was it just Tai, or do weird people always find their way to this Meadow that was SUPPOSED to be hidden. Did this Meadow have a huge sign above it that said "ORION'S MEADOW! RIGHT THIS WAY! --->" that Tai missed or something? Like many other things, those thoughts didnt matter now. Right now, Tai was going to have to deal with a stalker that might be starting up a crazy fight. Tai drops his arms down to his sides and examines his foe. He seemed potentially threatening, but Tai knew he could take him down with only a few hits from his Tirogan eye techniques. A few bones lances slide right down out of Tai's palms, and he speaks in a cold and threatening tone "Ok buddy, lets get things straightened out here. If you dont tell me who you are in 5 seconds, you are losing both of your arms."
(( I did and it was just them talking. This is the very reason I'm gonna flunk you! No respect! ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:44 pm
*she just blinks and starts laughing at both of them* you both are so silly! ((im with the white lynx, ive been here like 1 or 2 before he was, my character was reincarnated though to this but she still has reflexes like destiny, my character was his characters sensei, they both became sanin's in the older version, but my character disappeared chasing after her loved one and was killed, but not quite so much as gone *smiles* sorry i didnt mention it before, oh yea! read the post but thats one thing about my character i didnt get to put into her profile was about her skin, because the thing was messing up and sent on itself so i didnt get to edit it and i dont know how now, it wont appear))

*she over to the starnger and pushed him on the ground* I think i remember you.. you were that guy that everyone said that was crazy in the village i just passed before i got here! *her fist hits the palm of her hand* i think you have me and another person mixed up.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:26 pm
demonyong bading
thewhitelynx

(( I remember you!!!! you were a Sannin December last year right?!?!? and your team wasn't active that's why you didn't become active too i suppose. is that right ???

anyway, ANBU Wolf, I created an RPC in Forbidden Jutsus guild. hahaha, just wanted you to have a rival. im in rock village too ))

((haha, I would so enjoy pretending I was a sannin, but nope. I wasn't, I did have a team though and was up for the election of Sannin, I just didn't get it >_<, can't remember who did end up becoming the Sannin...)  

thewhitelynx

thewhitelynx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:32 pm
ANBU Wolf Ninja
((Sorry then, I was not informed of that.))

"A good reason to tell me? Didnt I just say you would lose your arms if you didnt?" Tai smiles, and begins to walk closer to the stalker. He planned to keep his word on ripping off some arms, unless he got a answer. When Tai reaches about a foot infront of the stalker he models his voice to the previous tone again and says "Last chance...give me some information about yourself or your losing your arms."

Lose my arms, eh? You are welcome to try, but I have no intent on fighting you, as I said I was at least once a peacemaker, and I still abide by such beliefs as theirs in regards to fighting *puts his hands to his sides, relaxing before disappearing in a sudden strike of lightning hitting both him and a branch above him starting a small piece of it on fire*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:39 pm
Cold winter angel
*she just blinks and starts laughing at both of them* you both are so silly! ((im with the white lynx, ive been here like 1 or 2 before he was, my character was reincarnated though to this but she still has reflexes like destiny, my character was his characters sensei, they both became sanin's in the older version, but my character disappeared chasing after her loved one and was killed, but not quite so much as gone *smiles* sorry i didnt mention it before, oh yea! read the post but thats one thing about my character i didnt get to put into her profile was about her skin, because the thing was messing up and sent on itself so i didnt get to edit it and i dont know how now, it wont appear))

*she over to the starnger and pushed him on the ground* I think i remember you.. you were that guy that everyone said that was crazy in the village i just passed before i got here! *her fist hits the palm of her hand* i think you have me and another person mixed up.

(wait, we did end up becoming Sanin? Heh, guess it has been so long I must have forgotten >_<, I wonder how long it has been since I really went back to this guild...)  

thewhitelynx

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games