Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rahenno's Treehouse (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:21 pm
Shin tilted his head all the way back and looked into Zann's eyes. "Hello brother, didn't except you to be here." He said seeming like he wasn't even talking to Zann.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:24 pm
spike pulled out his sword with his konton hand turning the sword red with fire and moved to the said barely missing the lightning then running and vanishing with his speed and reapearing infront of shin taking a good slash at him "take this" spike said.  

pyro hasu

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:26 pm
((Pyro, Zann is directly behind me, if you appear behind me and start slashing, your going to hit him first))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:29 pm
((Pyro: trust me, that is not smart twisted ))

Zann gripped his axe tighter, and a dark, unnatural aura started to surround the axe.
"Brother? I'm sorry but I don't remember having any remaining blood relations. Unless you mean...him?"
Zann asked skeptically as he raised his right, mechanical arm. A purplish chakra began to leak slowly from his pores, bubbling slightly as it coated only his right arm, but did not spread through his body like normal bijuu chakra would.  

iZann

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:31 pm
(my bad forgot well then im infront of you)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:34 pm
(i changed it to infront)  

pyro hasu

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:41 pm
((Lets just go with attacking me in general is not smart lol. Now to freak people out.))

Shin turned his head so it was right side up and looking at Zann. Yet his body was still facing straight ahead. Nothing a normal body, or person could do. "Maybe I do, maybe I don't." He said staring right into Zann's eyes seeming to be studing something. Shin waited til Pyro got close and with lightning speed kicked him right in the face, knocking him back.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:43 pm
Brother, What is he..... Rahenno was stuck in a deep though trying to figure out what was going on. At the same time he started to build up some of his Bijuu's chakra.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:47 pm
((Funny thing is I was watching 28 days later last night, then read the naruto and bleach mangas...so I kinda got used to bodies twisting and freaking people out XD))

Zann narrowed his eyes slightly, and the axe in his hand cut into Shin's neck slightly, drawing blood (since you didn't try to avoid it...)
"Your abilities will be useful to me."
Zann said with a small smirk playing at the corners of his lips.

((Yami: Aw I'm on your siggy, I feel honoured XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:47 pm
spike fell back " maby i shouldnt have been so picky...i should be more careful" spike told himself as he got up and looked at the ground "now lets try that over" spike said as claws started to grow out of hand "spike dont get so reckless" "yea yea i know" spike said making hand signsand shooting out fireballs out of his mouth "Katon: Shuriken no Jutsu " spike said aiming for the feet of shin.  

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:58 pm
((Yep Zann, You part of the gang of Kumogakure, as a matter of fact everyone on the page is.))

Rahenno put his staff away, he felt like he wouldn't need it. Still biulding up demon chakra, Rahenno started to release some of it, showing that he wasn't to be taken lightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:59 pm
((Who said he had blood XD. and yeah 28 weeks later like 20x bloodier))

When Zann cut Shin's neck, Lightning began shooting out of him un controlibly and traveling up Zann's Ax. "Excuess me for a second." Shin said as he rolled his body away from Zann's ax and drew his sword in the prosess. A red blade that looked just like Rahenno's blue one and Zann's green one. He stood up staight and facing the right way and swung his sword at each fireball. "Batter Up!" When the sword hit them then bounced right back at Pyro and had an electric charge around them thanks to the lightning shooting out of his neck, making them Lightning Fireballs.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:06 pm
"That sword.......The sword of fire, i belive" He said to himself looking down at his Kyo, sword of water. As Rahenno looked up he notice Zann green blade. "No way..." Rahenno decided to step forward and draw his Kyo blade, and while drawing it, he shot a wave of water at Shin.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:07 pm
((I don't have the VCD for 28 weeks later, only 28 days later scream ))

As the lightning shot at him and started to travel up the axe, the axe's dark aura amplified. Soon it was not only coating around the axe, but around Zann's whole left arm. The lightning traveled up Zann's left arm, but he seemed unaffected. The darkness coated his arm like a blanket, and the lightning around his arm was instantly nullified.
"Never mess with darkness if you can't control it."
Zann raised his left arm until his palm was facing the skies. The whole area around them darkened unnaturally, something that not even storm clouds blocking out sunlight can do. It was so dense that it was suffocating and pressurising.  

iZann

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games