Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:10 pm
Leora's expression fell. "I . . . I don't really want it . . . but I've convinced him to wait until after the wedding . . ." she said sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:18 pm
Sky smiled and hugged her friend, glad that Leora would reain human for a few more days, but still wondering when she did changeif she might attack her by accident.

When Sky finished hugging her, Lance stepped out of a hall way silently and whispered in Leora's ear quietly so no one could hear."There's to change, it must be done on two different nights, tonight will be the first." He then backed away slightly and looked at Kailee with Alice on her shoulder with his gleaming, blood red eyes.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:51 pm
Leora looked at Lance with a shocked expression. "What do you mean?!" she hissed at him.

Kailee noticed Lance looking at her and her cheerful demeanor fell. His red eyes were scaring her and she whimpered as she backed away from him slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:55 pm
Lance's gaze moved from the frightened baby sister to Leora."I mean to change a human, we have to exchange blood once each of two different nights."He explained in a quiet voice so Kailee wouldn't hear before taking a sip of his glass of blood.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:09 pm
Kailee moved over to Sky and pulled lightly on her arm for attention. "Sky." she whispered, sending sporadic nervous glances over at Lance.

Leora looked rather confused. "Why?" she asked confused and then looked a bit disgusted and almost like she was going to throw up. "Y-You mean . . ." she glanced at Kailee and then lowered her voice to a whisper. "You mean I'm going to have to . . . drink your blood?" she asked, completely disgusted at the idea.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:20 pm
Lance grinned wickedly at her reaction."Correct, I drink yours and you drink mine. Once tonight, and a second time tomorrow. Don't worry, though, to humans, vampire blood tastes amazing." He said truthfully and chuckling as he continued to drink his glass of blood.

Sky looked down at Kailee and kneeled down to her. "It's alright Kailee, Lance isn't going to hurt you."She reassured her, hugging her gently.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:32 pm
Leora seemed doubtful as she made a face and stuck her tongue out in disgust.

Kailee hugged Sky back. "But he has red eyes . . ." she murmured as if that alone was enough of a reason to be very, very scared of him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:38 pm
Sky hugged her reassuringly."Don't worry, he does that when he's annoyed with something or is drinking blood, like he is now."She said smiling warmly at Kailee.

Lance chuckled at the reason given by Sky and jokingly opened his mouth to Kailee, fangs extended.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:44 pm
Kailee wimpered and moved so that Sky was between her and Lance. "That'd be cool if it wasn't so scary . . ." she murmured.

Then from the other room where the parents were, a thump could be heard as well as Leora's mother gasp. "Oh dear . . ." one could hear. She had just finished telling her husband everything and he had fainted from the shock.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:53 pm
Alexis rushed into the room quickly and picked up Leora's father."Maybe it would be best to keep him away from the wedding, especially if Eric is there . . . He's a demon." She said to Leora's mother.

"Don't worry, I'll keep you safe." She reassured her gently, wrapping her tail around Kailee.

Lance chuckled at this even more.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:03 pm
"There's demons?!" Leora's mother asked in a shocked tone of voice.

Kailee smiled uncertainly at Sky, still feeling rather scared of Lance.

Leora scowled at Lance and hit him upside the head. "Stop it. You're scaring her!" she hissed at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:20 pm
"Hey, I'm just joking. I have to have something to do. Well, I could keep up my half of . . ." He lowered his voice for Kailee's sake. "Exchanging blood."He chuckled as he placed the now empty glass of blood anda looked back and forth between Leora and Kailee.

"Yes, unfortunately so, and Eric, Lance's friend, is one of the most violent I've ever met." Alexis said, looking down at the floor. "The wedding will be filled with vampires . . ."  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:28 pm
Leora's mother shuddered. "I know Leora will want her father to walk her up the isle . . . but . . . I'm sure he could leave the wedding after that . . ." she said, standing up straight, determined to be brave.

Leora shuddered and stuck her tongue out at the thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:35 pm
Lance nodded and looked at her for a second."By the way, Leora, you seem to be forgetting the dress you've neglected to pick out. Alexis will go with you for protection."He said, calling for Alexis to come.She gave Leora's father to her mother and quickly came to Leora.

Alice flew up from Kailee's shoulder a little bit."That's right, can we come Leora, please?"She begged, childishly.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:43 pm
"Your fault." Leora grumped and then smiled at Alice. "Of course. I wouldn't have it any other way." she said happily, nodding towards Sky, letting her know that she was invited as well.

Kailee looked out from behind Sky. "I get to come too right?!" she asked.

Leora almost laughed. "I already said that you would, didn't I?" she answered.

Kailee's face lit up. "Yay!!" she said, clapping her hands happily.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games