Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Pokey thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minielf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:47 pm
Kodocha579
CHOCOLATE! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!

thought youd like to know that i heart chocolate.

Gah, why do you support Niph's side Snow?!! gonk Don't you like Pocky?

EDIT: Wait, you don't even know what Pocky is! How could you not know?! gonk

I do eat chocolate but I don't like eating it too much. But if I had a chance I'd too eat tons of pocky. But Pocky is expensive to buy here in Australia as well, and each packet doesn't contain much. I eat them too quickly whenever I buy one. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:01 am
Your friends are all laughing at you behind your back…

Chocolate vs. Pocky.

This is why they invented a marvellous biscuit named 'Choclate-flavoured Pocky'.

:]

Niph: What`s so wrong about masturbating with eating pocky?

Toki: >.> <.< My little secret?
I also reccomend you not to try it unless you get a sex change in real life.

...Kill them.

xiiao-ai

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:57 am
Yeah, but with chocolate-flavoured pocky all the choc you get is like gone in half a bite.. proper chocolate you can leave on your tongue to melt whilst savouring the different layers of flavour.. you can't do that with a biscuit stick, it just goes soggy. xp

@Sin - Well, unless he's into that kind of thing.. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:05 am
Your friends are all laughing at you behind your back…

Well at least it has chocolate and biscuit.

xP

One never knows.

...Kill them.

xiiao-ai

Saucy Jezz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:57 am
t0shi0

=OO

You're Irish?!

Omg, Tosh's ex-crush was Irish. (Okay, he was German, I just believed he was Irish and kept calling him Irish until the whole school thought he was. xD)

And one day, I was like 'oh, oh, speak Irish.'

And he was like 'They speak English. >.>;;; '

xD

xDDD!!!

We can actually speak Irish too you know razz I can't though xD I'm from Northern Ireland which is considered part of the UK so Irish isn't taught as part of our school curriculum. I had the chance to learn when I went into secondary school but I chose spanish and french instead. Bad mistake gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:21 am
Hmm, my friend speaks a little Irish.. her mother's family is from Longford in S Ireland 3nodding

She taught me how to say 'how are you' in Irish.. is it something like "como athas thu"? sweatdrop  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Minielf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:00 am
Niphredil Ithilmir
Yeah, but with chocolate-flavoured pocky all the choc you get is like gone in half a bite.. proper chocolate you can leave on your tongue to melt whilst savouring the different layers of flavour.. you can't do that with a biscuit stick, it just goes soggy. xp

@Sin - Well, unless he's into that kind of thing.. xD

Eh most chocolate ends up melting in your hands if you hold it for too long, and some sorts of chocolate end up going all over a place. Plus Pocky's healthier than chocolate! mrgreen

Sin: Um., what does Toki want to do that might involve sex change?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:13 am
Toki - pocky doesn't cost £1.50!!!! It costs around 50p rolleyes

` T a p i o c a `

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:18 am
Even if it only costs 50p, think about it:

50p for, what, 5 (?) sticks of biscuity stuff which crumbles as soon as you bite it

or

42p for a 5-inch solid bar of chocolate from which you can take as large or small bites as you want?

And, to be honest, neither of them can be that healthy.. I think the difference is negligible.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:25 am
Niphredil Ithilmir

50p for, what, 5 (?) sticks of biscuity stuff which crumbles as soon as you bite it

or

42p for a 5-inch solid bar of chocolate from which you can take as large or small bites as you want?

And, to be honest, neither of them can be that healthy.. I think the difference is negligible.

- cough -

There is less chocolate on a pocky than a McVites chococlate biscuit.

There are around 10-20 pocky sticks in the original box of pocky. (I counted my pocky box)

You can carry pocky everywhere with you because of its small container.

` T a p i o c a `

Minielf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:26 am
Niphredil Ithilmir

or

*sighs* You won't ever understand the magic of Pocky niph. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:32 am
You can carry chocolate everywhere with you!

I know there's less chocolate, that's why I think it's silly! >.<;; The biscuity bit isn't even that nice, it's only the icing/chocolate/whatever you put on top which gives it flavour.. and it's all gone in like, 4 bites. sweatdrop  

Niphredil Ithilmir

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:39 am
Niphredil Ithilmir

I know there's less chocolate, that's why I think it's silly! >.<;; The biscuity bit isn't even that nice, it's only the icing/chocolate/whatever you put on top which gives it flavour.. and it's all gone in like, 4 bites. sweatdrop

- eats pocky -

Wrong. In 6 bites the pocky is all gone razz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:31 am
rolleyes  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Tokioka

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:44 am
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Niphredil Ithilmir

- eats pocky -

Wrong. In 6 bites the pocky is all gone razz
Small 13 year old mouth? rolleyes

And where I've seen pocky on sale, at this chinese store in Reading and also at the see woo in London, it's always at least £1.30 or something for a pack, sometimes more. Where do you buy pocky from?

@Mini: Yeh it is pretty cool how you can hold pocky and not have it melting all over your fingers. Plus you can eat pocky as a light snack, like a couple of sticks. If you eat a whole bar of cadbury's for example, that's quite a lot.
An annoying thing about pocky is if it's a hot day it'll melt and stick together inside the pack. Happened to meh. >.<

@Sin: Y'know you can just get chocolate covered digestives if you wanted chocolate and biscuit.
Will do. ;D  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games