Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:47 pm
teddy_byakuga
perkydemonofdoom
((i left, my clone is there))

Reiko's clone shrugged. "i'm not sure. i try to get incontact with other kages to have ninja from all around come. so far there hasn't been anything." she turned to syn and hanzo. "yes, i believe that is the right thing to do."

((we only had one about a month ago, even though that was before the timeskip. hanzo and i put alot of effort into it, so it may be a few more months before another one))

((hmmm reiko and hanzo .. the wedding never happened so i never betrayed leaf and nothing))

you sided with a killer inside of me or hanzo
Were coming to get you twisted
Having problems in this mist?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:53 pm
((don't you get i never sided .. the wedding never took place .. all this never happened and im fine in miss .. you can only get me if im in leaf no mist))  

teddy_byakuga

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:55 pm
((well see; i told you i'm coming for you and bringing you back dead or alive))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:01 pm
((Tell hanzo im not wanted and also just drop this))  

teddy_byakuga

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:31 pm
((I am cclearing this up one way or another))

Hero kicked the door in then walked in and looked at the hokage's clone "Look teddy in hiding in the mist and now i want to talk to you one on one to clear this up"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:46 pm
A clone comes in as he does he notices that hero busted in. "Who do you think you are busting in here?"  

SynysterGatesRules

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:58 pm
Hero glared at syn "Who do I think I am?" Hero gave a laugh " You don't want to know" Hero performed the proper hand signs then made a water clone "GO check on Kisho" Thew clone nodded then left  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:00 pm
"seemes like you don't have faith in me to make sure you friends ok."  

SynysterGatesRules

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:04 pm
Hero laughed "I have lost my faith in the leaf after they let most of my dear friends get slaughtered in the war now I rest with the mist and leave some of my faith with hanzo seeing as he is my only friend left in the leaf"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:09 pm
"Well i've been gone for awhile now so I have nothing to do with any of the wars." He says looking at him.  

SynysterGatesRules

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:08 pm
Reiko's clone glared at them. "if you two are going to fight, would you mind not doing it here."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:16 pm
Jelloish Pudding
((I am cclearing this up one way or another))

Hero kicked the door in then walked in and looked at the hokage's clone "Look teddy in hiding in the mist and now i want to talk to you one on one to clear this up"
(( The first thing I do if I ever become hokage is to put blades on the outside of the door with just one spot of the handle. Everybody always kicks down the door *cough* Orion *cough* Xantos *cough* Hero *....cough*  

Dark-Ninja70

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:40 pm
Yokai asked Reiko, "May I have a mission. Can I actually have like 3 or more? I haven't done ANY missions so I can't be a jounin or anything." Yokai sighed and looked down as he saw a bug crawling up his leg. Yokai swat at it making it go away.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:42 pm
((i wouldn't kick down the door, i'd turn it to dust....))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:05 pm
((cause you are so all powerful *sarcastically* and i think im gonna rubber cement my door closed and you will have to use the window xd ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games