Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Market's Place ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kleptor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:43 pm
"Twenty one point five four eight." HE said in a monotoned voice looking into her eyes do deeply that you swear you could feel in pierce your heart. He had an extremely piercing stare that seemed to look into your very soul and ignore it. "Years. Since birth." If she couldn't tell by now his head wasn't all in the same place at the same time. The stains on his clothes were usually washed off by the rain. which is the only reason he didn't smell terrible.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:51 pm
Vi frowned, the boy was unstable- half of him lived in a fantasy world where he was still young and his mother was off getting ice cream. But the other half of him it seemed was fully aware of what went on around him- even if he didnt respond to pain or pleasure. He was well enough that he could keep track of time and events.

She sighed, she felt sorry for the boy. Had he really just sat here for 8 years of his life... Doing nothing but waiting for someone that wouldnt return? Shaking her head Vi extended her hand to the boy.

"Come on... why dont we get you some real food? How does a nice hot meal sound?" She said to him gently. She couldnt sink her fangs into this one, he was too much at a disadvantage. No matter how hungry she was she wasnt about to prey on the eldery, unstable or young.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

kleptor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:06 pm
"I don't care... I can't leave this spot... She told me not to leave this spot until she came back." He obviously wasn't abandoned by his mother she was mugged on her way to get him. She lost her money and her ice-cream and died thinking of him. "She's going to come back any minute now and she's gonna give me ice cream and I know she will." He still showed no emotion. He had every concept of time and place but absolutely no concept of people or things that could have happened. Strictly speaking he had absolutely no ability to assume or imagine anything at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:29 pm
Vi shook her head. "You're mother's dead sweetie." She said gently. "You know how long its been.. dont you think that in 8 years she would have come back by now? It doesnt take that long to get ice cream. Whatever happened to her im sure as can be she's not coming back." Vi said as she placed a hand on the boys.

"You'll starve to death if you continue to wait for her... she isnt coming back. Dont you understand that?" Vi questioned him.

She closed her eyes for a moment and forced images into the boys head. She had peered deeply enough into the boys head to know what his mother looked like. Now as images flashed before the boys eyes, he once again saw his mother leaving him- telling him once more to stay where he was while she went and got ice cream. Vi had to make up the rest from there, so things werent entirely accurate, but they felt real enough to the kid.

Vi sent a series of images to the boy.. one of a man coming up behind his mother who had just purchased the ice cream. The man pointed a gun at his mother's head and fired at point blank range. The next few images were of the boys mother laying dead on the ground. It was a morbid sight but Vi knew she needed to shake something loose from the boy. And if throwing such horrible images into his mind was enough to get him out of the chair then so be it.

"Dont you see?" She said after she stopped onslaught of images. She placed a hand to her own head and rubbed her temple. She was pushing herself once again, using her powers on an empty stomach wasnt a good thing for her to do- especially in the daylight. Which she knew she coudlnt stay out too long in. Secret charm or not the sun reeked havoc on her body whenever she was out in it.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

kleptor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:40 pm
His eyes shot wide open and his stomach twisted and he shook painfully. "Mom..." HE said a tear falling down his cheek. "Mom I... Mom is dead..." He said eyes full of shock and horror. "I... dead... mom... mom is dead... dead... dead..." He went back and looked at her. "My mom is dead... I should eat something... I've had a candy bar all week... that doesn't fit a 2000 calorie diet. I could be danger of malnutrition easily..." He said it in a monotone as if getting over his mothers death took milliseconds. His tone of unemotional behavior was staggering.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:45 pm
Sorry about that kiddo... i didnt want to do that but you would've died here. Vi nodded and ran her hand through the boys hair lovingly.

"Come on then i'll get you something to eat. I saw a nice little pub along the way here. I think it was called 'Plushie palace and pub'. The food smelled good enough, so why dont we go check it out?" She said as she once again offered her hand to the boy.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

kleptor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:23 pm
HE stood up weakly and fell over. There was nothing in his body to burn enough energy to allow him to move. There was only enough energy to stay still which is what he did. "I can't move..." He said trying to get up but failing.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:33 pm
Vi knelt down besides the boy and slipped her free arm underneath him. With the strength only befitting a vampiress she lifted him from the ground and helped the boy stand- like one would a drunken friend.

"Its alright it wont be a long walk." She said as the world around them went dark and they slipped into shadow. Teleportation did come in handy at times.

((To plushie palace and pub))  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:21 pm
((bump))

Nia seemed too busy looking over the brochures she'd picked up.
Krinna wanted to look, too, so she jumped up onto Nia's shoulder, digging in only slightly with her little cat claws, just enough to balance just right.
"Which one is for Blue Rose Lane?" she asked, leaning her whiskered muzzle forward and down a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:10 am
Andre arrived with Brian at the marketplace, eating a sandwich as he walked.
Looking around at all the shops and people, he remarked:
"Now how are we ever going to find a construction crew here? Any ideas?"

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

kleptor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:27 pm
Brian remembered this place. He smiled but knew he had to go slow for Andre. He was big and couldn't crowd weave. Brian had grown up here, this was like his playground. He never had any money but he could usually get one or two bites from some friendly vendors, he hadn't been as fortunate lately. He pointed in the right direction excitedly.

((Can we get attacked or something? I'd like to defend you.))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:11 pm
((If you want to RP an attack, I say go ahead and make something up... show us what ya got!
Meanwhile, I don't know whether we can find someone willing to RP a construction crew, or if we'll have to decide whether to RP one ourselves or go to some other location in the city to look for one... sweatdrop Maybe we should just wander around the city a bit after spending some time here??))

Andre finished his sandwiches and followed Brian. The boy seemed to know exactly where he was going, maybe he'd been here before?  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

kleptor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:23 am
A large group of men in tight leather suits carrying various steel weapons approached the very richly dressed Andre. Andre must have owned some kind of a large business and must certainly have money on him in the marketplace. Brain should have told him to dress more casual. He was kicking himself in the a** for it now. The men straightened their chains and began spinning their crowbars and brain looked desperately for his mp3 player switching for the right song as his thumb rested on play.

"Hey there rich man!" Said the leader approaching and pushing Brian to the side, his thumb bumping the button. "How about giving us all the cash you might have on hand then?" He said grinning through brown gold and missing teeth pointing the crowbar at Andre's face. "Don't be a hero."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:29 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:35 pm
laughing dling patted kenton on the back
"morning little buddy! here have some!"
dling handed kenton a bottle of narcasist juice which was a nice rosey color  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games