Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Jarian Base of Operations ^Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:27 pm
one of the arms which had an unusual symbol carved into it jumped in the air landing on korlons head and began squeezing korlons heas in an atempt to crush it  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:44 pm
he scurried into what looked like a repaircenter, where there was something working on his ship, it looked dark, and greese covered,and hit had dark goggles on"hello" he said, watching it cast a look towards him. "Yes?" the voice of a girl came on, quite young just a few years older than him "i was told to come here?" , i looked towards what was now thought of as a her, and reasured when she took her thick, face covering goggles to reveal a neko's face "tell the boss the project is complete, and don't waste no time on it, neither, ain't no use in that."  

justice_prime

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:22 pm
Viva reaches up and rips off the hand laughing. "You don't know when to admit defeat! That can be admirable quality, but enough games."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:15 pm
lutia rolled her eyes "allright you pass." she then pulled out a remote and pressed a button filling the room with a blue gas that reverted him to his original form "now take a moment to collect yourself"
she then turned to razriel "now wouldnt you agree that people can easily get caught in the middle of the super powers in this city?"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:09 am
Viva bows slighty to her then stands staring straight ahead awaiting orders.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:46 pm
*scurries in and goes into his room, and makes cocoa, then sips it reviewing designs of some newer models of weaponry on his holomap , and begins to construct a machine to make them*  

justice_prime

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:46 am
He gave the man a slight look before turning his attention to the question posed.

"A person with a weak will can be caught up in anything that catches his interest at the moment. I only came so that I might assess how this organization could be beneficial to my purposes, as well as how useful I could be to you."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:14 pm
lutia nodded to his response "a good answer...i shall be straight forward then. we are a clan who has control of the weapons racket in byako city our goal is to obtain the most powerful weaponry of this city, unite it under one name and ensure that villians such as the data towers inc dont have a chance to beat us to it.
we can offer you a nice salery, a safe haven and depending on how well you do access to our most powerful weaponry.
in exchange i would like your help in defending our intrests and based apon my reports on you i believe that working for me would be benificial for both of us"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:49 am
"You can keep your money and your haven, I have both in good stock, and the weaponry is none of my concern. I just want the opportunity to learn more about the cities people's, seeing as how you took the time to learn more about me"

He nodded a bit and slowly started wandering the room, taking in the collection of items that decorated the room before heading off down one of the hallways, intent on surveying the building for his own curiosity.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:01 am
lutia watched him leave well he cant steal anything unless he wants to become my slave, and he cant cause any permanent damage on the place and he cant enter any of the restricted areas, well judging from what i found out about him it could swing either way he cant cause any damage until he reaches a decision so ill let him explore

she then turns to her new recruit "alright first of all..." she hands him a small bag "within it is a compass that will lead you to your room and enough gold to furnish it return here once you have moved in"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

justice_prime

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:58 am
he wakes in his bed, and gets out of it"mmmm, waiting for action. Seemingly a waste, oh well." He opens the hot tub from the floor and turns the underlighting on, then takes a short scurry to the mini kitchen and grabs a flask of nutrition pellets, and a flask of weak whine, settling into an adjustable seat in the hot tub, flicking his tail back and forth, and beggining to eat a nutrition pellet now and then, taking a sip from the whine whilst images danced about the room from the many holo centers  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:49 pm
The sight from the window would have been considered scenic from any other point of view, but from his it just looked like another section of crime waiting to happen. The city was just one big corrupt organization, each group controlled by a larger group, controlled by an even larger group...nobody was truly independant...not in this city.

The lure of money or exotic weapons...he chuckled a bit at the thought of safe haven. Regardless, none of that mattered to him, only the idea of seeing his home free from corruption rang constantly throughout his thoughts.

He would see his city liberated, even if he had to conform to do it...  

Angelic King Raziel

justice_prime

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:34 pm
he climbed from the hot tub, and the water cycled out into it;s purifying tanks and the cover moved up as he slipped into a towel and went into hit tiny bathroom segment of his room he made, drieing off and getting dressed in fuzzy pajamas, and curling up in his bed, the holocenters forming familiar star maps, creating the illussion he was outdoors, which helped him to quickly fall asleep, alon with the sleeping powder he had dosed the wine with."prrrr...." He slept purring softly, and dreaming  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:56 pm
Viva bows againt he takes out the compass and wonders around the halls following the ever changing compass. Soon it stops in front of a solid oak door. Opening it up he finds a decentaly sized room with bare furinshings. A single cot with a old yet solid desk setting in the corner. A sturdy ladder backed chair rests tucked under the desk and a sturdy bookcase lies up against the wall. *Not much, but it will do.* Sighing he set his coat on the bed. The air in the room suddenly seems to twist and the room blurs slowly coming into focus as it was with the exception of some solid iron strapped chests stacked in the corner. After taking a quick glance around he turns to the door slipping a arabian style dagger into the sheath on his right arm and tucks a strange crystal tipped rod no longer than three inches into the top of his boot. Turning he heads out the door retracing his steps back, After getting lost three times he finally shows back up.
"I'm sorry I'm late Ma'am. I need to get use to the place."
He hesitates unsure of what the proper address is for his new commader.  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:36 pm
"for now call me leader" said lutia as she pulled out a yellow envelope "i will need you to deliver this to the naga scales bar it is an aplication for them to join a union organization i created that will keep them from being taken over by data towers, and it should ensure a steady finance for our operations from union dues"
lutia then handed it to viva "take the door you entered and get to the location and if you are attacked by data towers you are expected to defend yourself acordingly and ensure this envelope gets to the owner of the pub"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games