Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:39 pm
Christiaan was finally ready. Her long, silvery white hair hung in gentle curls around her shoulders and she wore a light, kimono style robe, purple in color with a floral embroidery. ~Tezu, darling...are you almost ready?~ she projected to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:11 pm
Tezu awoke and got up ~I'm awake I wasn't sleeping~ as Tezu walked inside grabbing his traditional outfit..wrapping it around him and placed some nice comfortable pants on.. After that Tezu tied his hair into a pony tail..and slid his wooden shoes on.. And began to walk towards the gate. ~I'm at the gate dear~  

Miluion Feredir

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:14 pm
~I'll be there in a minute~ Christiaan responded. She left her room, knocking on the girls' door. "Five minutes, girls. Meet Tezu and I at the gates," she instructed. She took the quick method and traveled through shadow, reappearing at Tezu's side. "The girls should be down in a minute," she said. "You look great," she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:20 pm
Tezu smiled "Can't wait, My brother and I used to go here when we were kids..always believing that someday I would take the throne.. But in my mind I just wanted to be able to support the lands as well the people, be the nice and gentle king they can rely on. " as Tezu smiled.. "And here I am with my child hood friend and now my wife..and two kids" as Tezu sighed...  

Miluion Feredir

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:25 pm
Christiaan slid her arms around Tezu. "I'm looking forward to it, as well," she said. "Did you know I've never been to the festival?" she said. "I'm just glad we're all going as one big family. Things couldn't be more perfect," she said as she held him close.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:32 pm
Tezu smiled "So, Wheres Flip?" as Tezu tilt his head.

Tori came in with Flip in her arms.."Hes right here Master...hes asleep from all the fun and Ice cream"

Tezu smiled "Take Flip to his room..can you watch over for us tonight?" as Tezu bowed.

Tori smiled "Sure I need rest as well"  

Miluion Feredir

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:36 pm
Christiaan smiled softly, seeing Flip asleep in Tori's arms. "Goodnight, my little prince," she murmured in his ear before kissing the top of his head. "Goodnight, Tori. Thank you for watching over him. Sleep well," she said kindly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:57 pm
Tezu smiled "So wheres the girls? I thought they were going to the Volcano? I heard its very large this year" as Tezu Chuckled.  

Miluion Feredir

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:59 pm
Plague pulled out his second knife and readied himself. He held both tight but son turned his attention to the man coming closer to his position. Plague melded in with the shadows on the side of the building and waited patiently.

Leon stopped were Plague had just been. " W-Where did he go? " He asked as he looked around. His swords still floated around him slowly becomeing invisible again. He looked over the rooftop and said. " What could he want that's down here? And why now in the middle of the Art Festival? " He asked himself. He stood there motionless waiting to see if anything would happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:00 pm
"They're getting ready for the festival," Christiaan said. "As long as they stay out of trouble, I'll take them late tonight. It is going to be a big step for them...especially Morganna. I suppose I just worry too much," she said.  

The Lacey Bear

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:04 pm
"Wait here I like to talk to them privately" as Tezu walked down two halls and turned left and went towards the two girls room "Morganna you there?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:16 pm
Morganna stepped out of her room in her red dragon dress, leaving Keliah to dress on her own. "Yes father?" she said, closing the door behind her. She was a perfect duplicate of her mother when she was her age, only she had Tezu's eyes.  

The Lacey Bear

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:23 pm
Tezu knelt down placing his arms around Morganna "You look like your mother, but you have your fathers free will in your eyes. I know in your heart you really wanted to go to the Volcano with your friend and other guys. I will accept it.. But promise me you will come to visit your Father a bit.. I kinda miss you...as I held you in my arms.." as Tezu stood up and patted Morganna's head.. Tezu focused and opened a portal to the Volcano. "I'll tell your mother that you were sick and I had to bring you to the nurse in Shale..I know a friend there that will take the heat.." as Tezu smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:31 pm
Morganna smiled brightly and threw her arms around Tezu's neck. "Thank you, Daddy!" she said hugging him tight. "I promise. I'll come visit more often!" She planted a kiss on his cheek happily.  

The Lacey Bear

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:35 pm
Tezu held her again in his arms "Now go, take your friend as well.." as Tezu got up and began to walk back to his dear Lacey. Tezu knew what a father could be. But he wanted his children to experience life a bit more. Tezu came back Lacey and frowned. "It seems our child Morganna is sick, she has the strep throat so I took her to Shale with her friend.. My friend Mr. Taylor said to keep her there.." as Tezu sighed.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games