Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:29 pm
*Miso looks at her grimly, and cracking his knuckles, he back-hands her as hard as he could, the blow accompanied by an audible "crack".* If you keep that up, I just might let him torture you to death. *He steps on her head, and presses his gun barrel against her left eye.* Unless you want a gaping hole where your eye used to be, you'll stop your taunting and let Jack get to work. Understand? *He pushes the barrel against her eye harder, twisting it slightly.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:37 pm
Jack laughs and starts clapping.

" Oh joy! I FINALLY get to have a torture victim! It's been so long..."

Jack walks over to where Miso and Siri are, and he gestures Miso to let her go. He then grabs her and lifts her up into the air by the throat, her feet off the ground.

" You should be glad...not many people get to experience this exquisite pain that you are about to feel..."

He grins manically and throws her on the ground. Jack takes out a pair of cuffs, and hand cuffs Siri.

" Come on, we're going to the Torture Chamber, or as I like to call it, Death's Playground...Now MOVE!"

Jack points to the ISA, and pushes Siri forward, walking a short ways behind her.  

MasterHan

YoruTaro

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:47 pm
Ryu looked at the situation with his mouth twitching. "Okay....This place is pretty strange...If this was an anime I swear, there would be a sweat drop appearing by my head right about now. Oh and Siri, I have been gone for a little bit so I dont really know what is happening around here." Ryu finished pulling out a pack of Ramen, cracking it and opened it putting the powder in it. "Mn...Beef..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:48 pm
*Miso sighs, and turns to John.* And as for you...Why don't you come to Dis? I imagine you must be exhausted, and your ship is badly damaged, after all. We could have our mechanics come out and fix it up for you. It'd be ready by morning.  

Anakoni

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:59 am
"Cripes you people are sick. Torture? I would have thought a place like this would be a bit more...well, civilized. As for your mechanics, forget it. Nobody touches my ship. And besides that, you wouldn't even have the right materials to fix it. It isn't exactly metal." With that he turned and walked back over to his ship. He opened up the external storage bay and took out a few tools. He looked into the engine. No damage there at least. The fuel supply was okay as well. He went into the cockpit and checked the healing systems. They were functional, so he activated them. He decided not to divert any armor to fix the wings and tapped into some of his remaining building supplies. The wings began to reshape and fix themselves as he diverted some of his remaining surplus.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:20 pm
*He glares at john, and then smirks. He aims his gun, and firing at full power, blows a huge hole through the cockpit.* Hmph. Never refuse the hospitality of a demon. *He waves his hand, and a swarm of imps come down, picking apart the ship and flying away with what parts they could.*  

Anakoni

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:43 am
John almost laughed aloud. This is what hapened when you dealt with people like this. "I thought I told you, this ship isn't metal. Taking it apart, well, doesn't really matter too much. Watch." He took a small device out of his pocket. It was used usually as a homing beacon for his ship to find him, but it also served another purpose. He pressed a button marked "Magnega". The pieces were immediately charged with an electrical pulse and were drawn like magnets right back to his ship, falling into place perfectly, just as they should be. Unfortunately, They would need more time to repair themselves. He walked out of the ship and turned on the barrier shield. This way his ship could recover in peace. He looked at the man and drew his staff. "I also told you that nobody toches my ship."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:31 pm

Siri spat on the ground beside her, growling at the lot of them.
"Well, I must say, this is certainly interesting. I've never been out for this long - usually someone finds a way to return Iris to me, but... I guess that's too high of a standard to put you lot at, hm? After all," she held up her handcuffed hands, "look at what youve resorted to. Torture? So primitive, but," she let out a small chuckle, "I guess it really is not my place to say, is it?"

Silvi Tal

MasterHan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:56 pm
Jack quickly flashes a smile at Siri.

" Well, what other option is there other than Torture, hm?"

He stands there, lightly tapping his foot, his eyes stuck on Siri's eyes.

" I'm actually giving you a chance to persuade me, so spit it out...unless you like being whipped."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:02 pm

She raised a brow and gave a seductive purr. Then, she actually gave a moment of thought to what was being presented to her.
"Well, I guess I really wouldn't know what else you could do with me. Other than throwing me in a cell while you all figure something out."
She tipped her head to one side. "Each time I've escaped, Iris has found a new way to get back - or, rather - her friends have found a way to bring her back. Use your imaginations, boys!"
Siri smiled, trying to make it look sincere, but it didn't work. She just ended up laughing.

Silvi Tal

MasterHan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:41 pm
Jack was taken a bit aback from the new mood that Siri is in.

" Well, don't you sound cheerful?"

Jack laughed a bit.

" Now then, throwing you in a cell? That's just too cliche...and it's quite obvious that we don't know how to get Iris back out, other than killing you, but I don't see that happening any time soon.."

Jack looked down and chuckled a bit,

" To be honest, you're a wild card...I'm not quite sure what to do with you!"

Jack scratches the back of his head as he's walking along with Siri.

" Imagination, huh? Something that I believe everyone at this place lacks...As for sense of humor, that's a different story..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:20 pm
Ryu walked in and was slightly blushing and it wasnt because of the heat of the Ramen. "Well there is always the romantic story line kiss..But I really doubt that will work..." Ryu suggested. He of course knew it might not work but hey there is always hope. Besides even though there are some really smart people they probably wont figure it out....  

YoruTaro

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:00 am
*Miso stares at Ryu, and gives him a swift kick to the knee.* The last time I "kissed" someone, I was stealing their soul through their mouth. I'm not sure if that counts, but it certainly wasn't romantic.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:26 pm

Siri laughed hysterically at Ryu. "You're a step behind, there, boy-o! Been done already, and once somethin's been done once, she can't do it again!"
She turned to Jack and smirked. "It's good you don't see my death happening soon. Kill me, and Iris is gone for good. No lie." She laughed again as he mentioned her being a wild card and the lack of humor at the ISA. "Well, a wild card I am. Can't really think of a time I was ever expected."

The iris that John had picked up was giving off small bursts of energy. It was just enough to warm the air around it considerably, but it would have to do.  

Silvi Tal

MasterHan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:03 pm
Jack continued on, towards the Torture Chamber.

"Hm...you're a threat to the ISA, yet we can't kill you, chances are if we lock you up, you'll escape somehow..Torture, although I find it to my liking, won't do much..."

Jack scratches his head.

" I'll have to keep an eye on you at all times."

He quickly stares at Siri.

" Hmph. I've never been in this situation before..."

Jack continues to stare at Siri, but thinking about what to do next.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games