Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
[RP].:.Mephisto's Tree.:.[dead/closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:19 pm
She looked at him questioningly before looking down. "I can never see the light of day. I can never go outside except when the moon is black. I can only live in darkness. I am no better than a vampire."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:05 pm
"I..... I can help if you wish ma'am.." Hokucho said walking over to the "basically vampire".  

Hokucho

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:37 pm
She looked at Hokucho. "How can you help me? I'm curious to know."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:50 pm
"After being one of the longest experiments, but your probably just as bad as me... I learned some things here and there." Hokucho seemed sencire knowing he can help, but it involved an injection.  

Hokucho

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:12 pm
She flicked her tail back and forth in agitation. Questioning his motived, and wondering how he would acquire this information, she eyed him. "Tell me"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:35 am
Sirus listened to the boy tell her these things. Where would he get the information for this? Why had he been hiding it. Sirus hoped that he wasn't going back to that old lab. If it involved anything too serious he would put a stop to it, no point in risking their lives.

He turned his attention away to watch Sheol and her cubs sleep. He often wondered who their father was, but it probably wasn't right to ask. Maybe they were made the same way he was, or he died. Something like that is a little to sensitve just to ask. He began to pet NG absently. Now that he thought about it Sheol might know something about his parents. She was in the lab with them, and they were about the same age. When she woke up again he would ask her.  

haythere

Hokucho

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:27 am
Hoku stood up holding onto Shinju for support, "I need to go to the burned lab, most of the syringes and vials should be ok, they cant evaporate and most likely werent burned.... I'll be right back ok?" He started to leave knowing that he could help, and besides, who would be back at the lab? It shouldn't have been rebuilt... right?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:40 am
Part of the pack had gone back to the cave, most of it, actually, so, he patted Crim on the shoulder. Come, we should go inside as well. He ushered them towards the cave, looking back in the 'newcomer's direction, as they went. He was in time, to bar Hokucho's path as well. We need to stay in for the night, Hokucho, sunrise is not far off.... And he didn't want *anyone* going back to the lab for any reason. He had picked up the last of the conversation as he was guiding Crim and Cresh to the cave. On the subject of Sphyxie, he liked her as she was anyway. He felt sorry that she could not enjoy romping in the sun or moonlight, but.. This cave is deep and dark and has plenty of tunnels to explore, Sphyxie.. If it suits you, maybe you can explore them and help us learn it's secrets.. Hey, it'd give her something to occupy her time. Mephisto was no 'ultimate problemsolver' but he did at least try to be a good leader.. seeing as everyone seemed to think him so.  

Meph!stopheles

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:52 am
She looked at Mephisto before standing up and nodding. "Okay...Seeing as I'm the only one that can....glow and see in the dark...Then I'll do it..." She began walking to the back of the cave towards one of the larger tunnels.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:58 am
Finally, thought Aeden as he watched the creatures head into the cave. When it appeared they had for the most part entered, he started to head carefully toward the tree. He kept low to the ground in his usual four legged-walk. His ears flattened as he finally reached the tree and stood up far enough to brush its bark. His hand drifted toward the deep scratch marks that ran through its wood.

How crude, he thought, as if trees can be claimed. He was half tempted to heal the marks but decided against it. The brute who had left them would probably just remark it.  

Krissim Klaw

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:13 am
The 'brute' that had marked the tree was long gone now, she'd never be able to mark it again. However he wasn't thinking about that, he was thinking about Sphyxie. Hoi, be careful ok? He called after her, leaning against the wall near the cave's mouth. He was looking towards the group, but one ear was swivelled out towards the tree, at least as far as it could go. Something stirred in him, he suddenly felt uneasy. His bob tail twitched and wiggled a little, his concentration not exactly on any conversations the pack may be having..  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:22 am
She made her way through the tunnel. Her glowing patches of fur created enough light for her to see by. Deeper and deeper she dwelled on her own till she came across a large cavern. Inside the cavern, gem stones shown brightly with her glow. Kneeling down next to an outcropping of them, she ran her fingers across them softly.  

Alektorphobia

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:31 am
Aeden gracefully climbed up the tree. He knew he shouldn't, but he just couldn't resist himself. The last thing he wanted to do was get caught up in a tree in the middle of nowhere surrounded by strangers. Nervously, he climbed up to the branch he had sat on before. He looked suspiciously around. He couldn't help but remember what happened last time, and it didn't help he was on the superstitious side.

It wasn't long however, that the tree had calmed him down. The tree certainly seemed happy and spoke of the love of its surrounding inhabitants. Perhaps I was too harsh on them he thought, not wanting to completly admit it. He just hated anything that harmed tree's on purpose. At least they aren't anywhere near as bad as the humans...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:43 am
As he had suspected, there was someone else out there. The scents were confusing, yet, the newcomer didn't seem to be hostile. Hmm. Now what to do? There were a couple of options.
One: Advise everyone to stay in the cave, and go out and talk to the new one.
Two: Stay in the cave and wait for the new one to approach.
Three: Stay in the cave and call out over the distance.

He used his hand to brush his headfur out of the way, only to have it fall right back in his eyes again...

Meph!stopheles

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:50 am
She crawled across the cavern floor, looking at all of the crystals and unknowingly making her way to the center. She sat in the middle in front of a large round crystal that was like a mirror. Strange sounds like whispers floated through the cave, wrapping around her and filling her ears. Sounds like voices speaking in no known language made her shudder and she picked up the crystal. She looked around to find the source of the sounds, finding none, she stood up and took the crystal with her, heading back to the entrance of the cave.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games