Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin slipped off her clothes from earlier that night quickly. She slipped into one of her dresses and sighed. She still wore her fishnet stockings and combat boots. She teased her hair with her hands, breathing out at the gentle motion.

Opening the closet doors, Ravin breezed into her own room and threw a smile over at Dylan. "Ready to see your room, love?" She rested a hand on her hip.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:13 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan turned to see Ravin step into her room. His jaw nearly dropped. "Holy s**t.." He mumbled. "Ravin," He walked over to her and slid his arms around her. His eyes traced ever single inch of her body.

"You look so sexy." He commented slyly. Then he pressed his lips to hers quickly. He wanted her now more then before. And that was saying something. But she wanted to wait and he'd comply with whatever she wanted. No matter what it was.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:24 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin smiled slyly and returned Dylan's embrace. She threw her hair back over her shoulders, enjoying how Dylan looked over her. "Mhm," she hummed against his lips. Desire overcame her; she could sense that Dylan wanted her as well. Ravin slid her hands up under his shirt, feeling his hard muscles.

Kissing his lips hard and slow, Ravin whispered, "Maybe a little detour will be okay." She grinned and backed Dylan up against the wall. She wrapped her arms around him to hold him in place. Slowly she kissed him. "Ten minutes and that's it," she murmured before sinking back into their kiss.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:35 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline sat in her seat. She was bored. Armand had dicthed her for some other girl, but there wasn't anything going on between them. She pulled her knees up to her chest. She looked over and noticed Veronica. Veronica probably didn't see her. She walked over to a group of girls. Did she have new friends? Mimi decided against it because she was probably hanging with Hunter. She pushed her hair behind her ear and noticed Armand walk back in. He was talking to Hunter now. Where were the other people in the group?

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:37 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Oh my G..." Dylan sighed as her cold fingertips slid up his shirt and ran over his muscles. He remembered how hard he worked to get them damned things too. And it was all worth it right in this moment. As her fingers glided over each bump.

When Ravin mentioned a detour and backed him against the wall Dylan groaned in delight. She pinned him in place with her arms and slowly kissed him. Dylans eyes closed slowly and he moved his lips with hers. God, he wanted her so bad. It took all the self control he had not to rip her dress off of her. She broke the kiss for a moment, Ten minutes and thats it," He chuckled lightly before they sank back into the midst of their kiss.

He moved his hands down her bare arms and onto her back. He teased her by playing with the lace on the back of her dress. Dylan wanted so badly to push further, but he resisted the urge.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:41 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think I found him.

Veronica noticed the blonde with her knees pulled to her chest. "Oh thank god!" She exclaimed walking away from the annoying twats that were still asking her mindless questions. "Madeline!" She practically jumped over chairs to sit next to the girl. "Sorry, I didn't see you sooner! I was being attacked with questions." She rolled her eyes, the group of girls were glaring at her for ditching them. Whatever.

Veronica took one more peek over at Hunter before sitting next to Madeline and asking her one simple thing, "Did you and Alex hang out?" She looked at the sad-looking girl infront of her. What had happened?

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:46 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin smiled against his lips at the sound of his groan. She shoved him all the way against the wall until he was helpless like she had been earlier under him. She moved her lips eagerly over his skin, trailing them down his neck and to the upper part of his chest. Her hands explored the body underneath his shirt. Ravin sighed in delight, feeling his hard muscles and as Dylan played with the lace of her dress.

She lustfully nibbled on his throat. "Had enough yet, babe?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:53 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan felt almost defensless as she pinned him harder against the wall. He was even more stimulated, he didn't want to stop at all.

Dylan was being way too greedy. He felt Ravin smile against his lips and he sighed into her touch. Her fingers continued to explore as her lips traced down his neck and his upper chest.

Dylan heard her sigh and he mimicked her with a soft moan. Her teeth grazed his neck and she questioned him. "Hmm," Dylan hummed and bit his lip. Unsure of how to answer. Either way could be taken offensivly. "I could never get enough of you." He sighed, lifting her chin and tilting his head down. Their lips were barely apart and he closed his eyes, gently pecking her lips. Thoughts raced through his mind of what move he could make next. He contemplated whether or not he should lift her up and carry her over to the bed ripping---

No no, he shook the thoughts away, he wouldn't even think that way. Not now.

samanthaualani

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:56 pm
User Image

Armand grinned again and got to his feet. "Well I am done waiting for the others. I want to leave. The last one just did not fill me up like it was supposed to. I want to hunt just for the purpose of killing. Be the students of this school or the campers nearby." He smiled wickedly and showed his vampire fangs.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:01 pm
rAViN bLaCK

She immediately became aroused by Dylan's breathy moan. She pressed up against his warm body, softly licking and nibbling at his neck. Ravin could hear his heartbeat accelerating and knew that his desire for her was almost ravenous.
Ravin slowly pulled away, teasing him by smoothed her hands down her sides to her hips. She smiled slyly. "It's been ten minutes, Dylan," she breathed. "Let's go find your room."

Before he could protest, Ravin danced over to her bed and picked up his schedule. She glanced over it quickly and walked over to the door, opening it. "C'mon, sweets."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:05 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan sighed as she touched his hips and when she informed him as to how long it had been he sighed, aggitated.
But he nodded, she was correct. He watched as Ravin danced over and grabbed his schedule. Atleast I can show her off... Dylan wasn't possesive, though he was the jealous type. And he liked to let others know his territory. He smoothed Ravin's hair gently and hooked his arm around her waist securely. "You're amazing." He breathed in her ear before guiding her out of her room.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:14 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin gasped in surprise and touched her hands to his where they were on her waist. Dylan led her out of her room, whispering that she was amazing in her ear. Ravin smiled happily and turned her head to kiss his throat. "As are you," she murmured. "You're better than anyone else I've ever been with."

Smiling still, Ravin led Dylan to his room, which was right down the hall from hers. A key appeared in her hand out of nowhere. She unlocked the door and opened the room to Dylan's view. Dylan's things were already there, ready for him to be unpacked.
"Here you are, gorgeous."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:20 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline was shocked when she heard her name. Veronica came over and sat with her. "It's okay. I'm actually used to being passed over." She had learned to deal with it at her old school. She took her feet out of the chair. She smiled when she questioned her about Alex or Armand as she called him. "Yes we did. We went to the music room." She smirked at the thought. That was were they had first kissed. They had been playing music and then it just happened.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:28 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

"Thank god." Standing up he walked down the center isle, the Head still hadn't shown up yet and it was practically time to leave anyways. Pausing briefly he stopes next to Veronica "Alexander and I have some pressing matters to attend too David, he lives near me, will make sure you make it to the house. I don't know how long this will take." he kissed her lightly again, this time on the lips, he hadn't missed the annoying prattling of those sensless females earlier."I shall see you in a bit."  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:34 pm
User Image

Armand had followed the other male down the center and when he stopped to say good bye to his mortal he decided to also say something to Madeline. He went to stand behind her chair and draped his arms around her in a hug. He kissed her shoulder and whispered to her, "I apologize but like Hunter said I have some business to attend to that cannot be avoided. I will see you tomorrow." He gave her another of his smiles and waved at her over his back as he walked away.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games