Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:53 am
You're kinda there... I mean... If you play the game... They meet up at the garage, then he pushes her through a vent, then they get together after Ben dies. Then Ada leaves Leon bleeding and wounded. He catches up to her, she patches him up, then Ada gets her shoulder ******** up, then disappears for a while, then either comes back to take the Virus from Leon or gets killed by Mr. X and has a tragic romantic death scene... That's it. It's not like she and Leon were tied up back to back, s**t, Leon got to know Luis better than Ada.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:04 pm
Request 46
Quote:
I am a loyal ture fan of RE and I would hope you accept me so that I can join in on smashing in zombie skulls

It's one sentence! One LITTLE sentence, you couldn't read it over just ONCE!?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:56 am
Somebody commented my profile asking if I could let him into the guild. Idiot.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:14 am
I'm such a "ture" fan of RE too. XD

Request 47
Ultima93
i am i hardcore resident evil fan!!!My favorite game in the series is re2.I just cant live without RE!!!!

...Wow. I am i? Well, you may be lowercase, but.. I am I! :O And sorry bud. You may not be able to live without RE, but you're sure as hell not living with us.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:36 pm
Request 48
A CAT NAMED DOG
i'd like 2 Join the Resident Evil guild because ima huge fan of the RE series and none of the other guilds ive seen have had...ummm...the AWSOMENESS i desire.Resident Evil 0 iz da best! so yeah

Well, at least we have AWSOMENESS! Even though that's not how you spell awesomeness.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:59 am
I know, and they could've at least said why Resident Evil 0 iz da best! so yeah.

Who ends their request with: so yeah?  

StriderHayato

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:56 am
Well that, plus "IZ" izn't a real word. So yeah.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:47 am
What I find very funny, and please don't like treat me different for this anyone, but all these people didn't make it in but a little 13 year old (me) made it in and knows a lot about resident evil.

Ya biohazard we've had amazing logical conversations and yes I am 13 years old.
Even I'm surprised at the stuff I say because of my age.  

taylortenacity

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:26 pm
Hey, we've had 14 year old mods. Just shows that noobs can't blame their idiocy on age.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:03 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Hey, we've had 14 year old mods. Just shows that noobs can't blame their idiocy on age.
Damn, ha I never knew that. Ya well some of them are probably 25.  

taylortenacity

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:05 am
Request 49
Quote:
.Request for this guild need to be thought out and fairly good explanations. No "I love Resident Evil", "ZOMG, RE Rocks". 2.This is a Resident Evil guild for TRUE fans of the series, If Resident Evil 4 is your favorite, fine, but be bringing "noobish" statements, they'll be rejected. 3.If Resident Evil 4 is your favorite game and thats all you've played in the series, fine, theres a Resident Evil 4 guild just for you. Feel free to talk about Leon and his hottness there. 4.Where not strict here, we're just fed up with "noobs" spamming the guild. 5.When typing up your entry, basically, what we want you to do is explain to us how you're going to contribute to this guild and to Resident Evil in general.

Well gee... Thanks for copying and pasting the joining guidelines....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:21 am
I should check the requests more often just so I can deny people like that.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Kobo-chan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:27 am
@Request 49:

Lyke, omg? Lawl. Someone actually copied and pasted the guidelines for joining the guild as a request? Hahaha, that's too funny. That reminds me, what did I put in my application? ...Was I invited? Probably not. ...Then again, I don't really remember. I would love to read all these requests over and over again, hahaha!

I tend to mispell remember with an extra 'mem' in it = =;

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:12 pm
Kobo-chan
@Request 49:

Lyke, omg? Lawl. Someone actually copied and pasted the guidelines for joining the guild as a request? Hahaha, that's too funny. That reminds me, what did I put in my application? ...Was I invited? Probably not. ...Then again, I don't really remember. I would love to read all these requests over and over again, hahaha!

I tend to mispell remember with an extra 'mem' in it = =;

Well then.... At least they're getting to be more creative... Lest they think our darling mod's just check to see that it's legnthy...

Mwahahaha.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Frostyness

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:19 pm
I believe that I wrote a about a page worth wanting to get in...
oh well I'm in...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games