Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:39 pm
((But there's magick . . .))

Erika blinked and tears welled up in her eyes. "I . . . But he . . . you . . . I didn't . . ." she stammered out before looking down at the ground, the tears starting to fall as her shoulders shook from her crying. It was all her fault . . . Anden had been protecting her . . . she should have somehow been able to stop Damien from using her against Anden . . . and then she made the agreement with Theresa to turn Anden into a girl . . . and he'd only been protecting her! Her cries escalated into sobs. She was a horrible sister!!!!

Theresa scowled. "Jerk. Bending the truth . . ." she muttered angrily, wishing that she could do something without running the risk of hurting Erika.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:02 am
(O_o I believe there's magick in the real world! >_< o-O But the way I'm setting it up is that they're in the real world, and Ioron is a realm that one can travel to if one knows the way. In my stories, Ioron exists, and the original vamps, wolfkin, etc..came to Earth from Ioron..>_> something like that. DON'T MOCK ME! >_<)

Damien blinked as Erika began crying..he wasn't used to people crying, certainly not in his arms. It caught him by surprise and he found himself patting her head. "Shh. Don't cry." he said simply, not sure what else to do. "You should be glad you have someone that loves you." And again, bitterness crept into his voice.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:28 am
((Sorry! I wish people did real magick openly in the real world . . . *sigh*))

Erika continued sobbing. "B-but I'm a horrible sister!! Anden was just trying to protect me and I . . . I . . ." she broke out into a whole new wave of sobs, feeling absolutely low.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:29 pm
(T__T me too..*sobs* )

Damien's expression was one of confusion and uncertainty. "S-Stop crying..just stop!" he cried, pushing her forward and Anden came forward, catching her in his arms and holding his bigger, little sister. Damien looked slightly stricken. He wasn't used to all the sobbing..and it was Erika..his sister..and she'd felt so fragile in his arms..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:42 pm
Erika sobbed into Anden's shoulder, nuzzling against him, wanting to hug him, but her hands were still bound behind her back. "I'm sorry Anden . . . I'm s-so sorry! I'm a horrible sister! F-first I . . . I didn't even know about Damien a-and then y-you with just t-trying to protect me . . . and . . . I'm s-so so sorry!!" she sobbed out. She became extremely emotional when it came to family.

Theresa sighed and decided that when all of this was over, she'd change Anden back to normal . . . She could see that he really did care about his family now . . . and if he ever reverted, she'd just change him into a girl again.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:51 pm
Anden held her close, rubbing her back. "Shhh..it's okay, sweets," he said, using a once-familiar endearment for her, "You didn't know..that's not your fault..it's okay.." he reassured her.

Damien felt a further tear in his already broken heart. They were ignoring him. Again. Even now that they knew he was their brother, they didn't care about him..he was just a b*****d to them..his pain flared as his aura darkened, feeding his power. The more pain he felt, the stronger his powers were. The black, smokey manacles began traveling over Erika's hands and arms, threatening to engulf her and then Anden. Damien's expression was twisted between rage and pain. "Stupid..you're both so stupid!" he said, hands clenching into fists at his sides. Why didn't they love him? Why was it his fault that Joe was such a p***k..? Damien had just wanted to be a part of their family..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:05 pm
Erika felt the smokey stuff start traveling over her arms and she looked back before her eyes widened and she looked at Damien. "Damien! Stop please!!" she cried out, scared now. What would happen when the black stuff covered her completely? To protect Anden, she got out of his grasp and stood back, not wanting the black stuff to get him too . . .  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:13 pm
Anden's eyes widened as Erika moved away. "Erika!" he saw the black smoke now. "Let her go!"

Damien didn't flinch, looking on coldly..and then he felt a sharp pain in the back of his head and he fell forward, the black miasma disippating as he fell into the arms of a frowning Roland, who'd given Damien's head a good whack.

"Erika, are you alright?!" Anden asked urgently, coming over and placing an arm around her back in concern.

Roland set Damien down on the ground gently, brushing the boy's hair back. To Roland, Damien was a lonely, wayward child..and it was hard for him not to be sympathetic. Damien had been looking for love..and found something evil, if the aura infecting his own bright aura was any indicator..Damien was meant for power, Roland was certain of it, but not for evil.."Something must be done about him..what is it you wish done?" he asked of Erika and Anden.

Anden's expression hardened. "That b*****d deserves to suffer like we have, he hurt Erika and-"

"He's suffered more than you have." Roland said softly. "By quite a bit..he's been used by a magicked being..this...isn't Damien, it's his body..it's his soul..but everything else is his pain personified..he's like a child with a gun, unaware and yet..so full of deadly potential.." he said, almost to himself as he glanced to Anden and Erika. "He claims to hate you, but I think it's just the opposite..and that's why he chose to hurt you, because he felt that you were purposefully hurting him.."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:19 pm
Erika hugged her brother tightly and looked at Roland. "I . . . I want to prove him wrong . . . I want to show him that he doesn't need to hate us . . ." she murmured softly. She actually felt kind of sorry for Damien . . . she just wished that she had known earlier so that she might have prevented some of his pain. In her own way, Erika was rather empathetic.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:24 pm
Roland nodded. "If we could just get the bad influence from his aura..I'll have to look into who he made a deal with..there's a..a contract sign, I suppose you'd say..I can see the symbol of it, blazing on his forehead, but it's not a sign I recognize..in the meanwhile, you can try to soften him up..the more pain and rage he feels, the stronger his powers..I can give him a different form and bind him, but not fully..still, it's better than nothing if you're willing to keep him around..what form do you think would be best?" he asked softly, brushing a hand against Damien's cheek in a big brotherly way. "A child perhaps, or an animal of some sort..it will be harder for him to use his powers or harm you physically that way.."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:30 pm
Erika smiled and then clapped her hands. "A kitty! I've always wanted a kitty!" she then turned to her brother and turned on the 'pleading face'. "Please Anden?! Please?!!!" she asked, wanting her brother's permission on this.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:39 pm
Anden had been listening, unsure of what to make of this..Damien had made his life miserable for four damned years, and hurt the people he loved..but still..the other was his brother..and it sounded like Damien had had a pretty bad life, his whole life.."Alright.." he said softly, "A kitten it is.." Damien would stay.

Roland nodded and set his hand on Damien's chest, focusing his demonic powers on sealing Damien's powers as best he could without breaking the deal, which he could not do. And then Damien's form shrank as his clothes melted into fur against his skin..and the end result was a small, furry kitten with fur the color of Damien's platinum blonde, dark brown streaked hair.

The eyes opened, revealing Damien's blue-green eyes. He blinked up at Roland in confusion, wondering why everything seemed so different..and then he tried to sit up..seeing a fluffy paw. "No!" he cried, a higher pitched version of his voice, "What have you done? Change me back!" he demanded, flailing a bit as he managed to rise, an adorable kitten.

Anden blinked at this..and then he couldn't help it, he burst out laughing, causing Damien to cringe and curl up a little..feeling like he was being made fun of..it was all a joke to them..hurting Damien made them laugh..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:47 pm
Erika frowned a bit at her brother and then walked over to Roland and held out her arms for Damien. "Can I?" she asked, wanting to explain things to Damien. Perhaps, if he knew their side of the story, he wouldn't be so quick to think badly of them.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:51 pm
Damien stiffened and hissed at Erika as she neared, before pausing in surprise as she held her arms out. "You want..to hold me..?" he seemed confused and uncertain, but in the end..he came forward, allowing himself to be picked up. "What? You gonna drown me now?" he asked glumly.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:22 pm
Erika picked up Damien and held him close and then frowned a little at his words. "Why'd I do that?" she asked, blinking a bit. "The only reason you're like this is so that you don't hurt anyone anymore." she said, petting him and smiling a little. "Are you hungry?" she asked suddenly. She wanted Damien not to suffer any more, and besides . . . he was her brother.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games