Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:44 pm
She stared at him, suprized, still to find a new person in the house. "Yes I am. Are you on of the Mael family's relatives?" She said, thinking, 'Oh great. Another person to boss me around.'  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:45 pm
Drew shot his head back. "Yeah" He said huffing.  

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"No!" She buried her face in his clothes. "I don't even want to think about the things that could happen if you were to fall." She clutched onto his clothing even tighter and braced herself for him to make his move.  
"Nah only a few." He sighed pushing them off easily. "Now back off." He tried to leave the kitchen  

Takahashi Uchiha

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:48 pm
Drew was about ready to flip. Twenty minutes and already he was stopping sucides and having conversations with slaves. Maybe he wasn't cut out for this.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:48 pm
Mia ran after her brother like a little puppy dog. "I don't want you to pull the same trick again."  

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:49 pm
"I am not going to jump out of a window I promise." He started walking to his room.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:52 pm
"Fine." Mia mumbled going back to Drew. "If you break your promise I'll make your life a living hell." She knew she couldn't probably do it and would probably just end up taking care of Takahashi instead but it was good to say that for good measure.  

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:54 pm
He sighed and walked around in cirlces thinking. Finally he walked back into the kitchen and started going threw the fridge again.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:55 pm
Chloe held her cup of lemonade. She was so frustrated with the masters. Expetially Takahashi. She slamed the cup into the sink as it shattered. She walked out of the room not caring if everyone would yell at her for breaking dishes.  

ElectricCandii

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:55 pm
Drew looked to where he heared the crash. "Somebody's pissed." Seeing as how he wasn't exactly wanted, he followed the girl. "Hey! Are you okay?" He asked the slave rasing an eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:00 pm
"Yea I'm fine. Just every maste..." Chloe turned around and noticed the new guy. Cousin was it? "Oh um nevermind. My hand slipped..." She didn't notice that she was talking to a master.  

ElectricCandii

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:02 pm
"Are you sure, you don't seem to happy." He took his hand out, "Drew" He stated lightly expecting her to say her name as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:02 pm
He pulled out a watermelon and started slicing it and cut his finger. He felt an odd pleasure in this so he cut his finger again  

Takahashi Uchiha

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:03 pm
Chloe looked at his hand and back up at him. It took her a moment before shaking his hand. "Chloe." She said with a slight smile. "Nice to meet you."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games