Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Tainted Love~(1x1)~(Fiercely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe we actually landed on the moon (with humans-during the Space Race)?
  DUH! I believe everything the government says!
  Are you brain-dead? We can't even go to the moon [i]now[/i].
  Hard to say..there's evidence on both sides..
  We shouldn't even bother with space-exploration.
  *No idea what you're talking about*
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:43 pm
Marian followed after him, still holding his cloak around her, sort of like a security blanket or something similar. It was the first present that she had ever recieved from anyone . . . so she was getting a bit attached to it . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:49 pm
Kaysal glanced back every so often, noting how attatched she seemed to the cloak..good..he'd given her something she liked. Something practical too.. He headed to the library since his sister had spoken of more spell-looking. Kaysal darted in a bit as he reached the library. "Julie! Something's happened! I'm a dog again- I don't know why." he said with a little whine.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:54 pm
Julie looked over from her book and her eyes widened before she got up and went over to him, kneeling down so that she was closer to his hight. "I . . . I don't know why either . . . I . . . suppose I could try the counterspell again . . . but I don't know why it didn't work the first time." she said softly, sort of talking to herself.

Marian blinked, not understanding what Kaysal had said, and then hearing Julie respond . . . though she held her tongue. She knew better than to just blurt out questions . . . Although Julie seemed really nice . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:58 pm
Kaysal watched his sister kneel down and looked up at her. "It worked..for a time..I don't think I did anything..all that happened was-" he cut off, thinking about it for a moment. "Before it happened..I was feeling pretty..low," he admitted as he looked away from Julie awkwardly, "I was feeling pretty low and getting gloomier over Marian and you..and then I found myself with four paws and fur again." he said as he looked back up at Julie.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:07 pm
Julia seemed to think this over. "So . . . maybe if you're feeling bad you change back?" she questioned and then shook her head. "Either way, we need to get you back to normal." she said and then returned to her book and recited the spell, doing exactly what she did when she had said the counter spell the last time.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:11 pm
Kaysal waited for something to happen..waiting for the tingling..the growing..but nothing happened. His ears dropped back against his head. "It didn't work!" he wailed, "What's wrong? Why didn't it work?" he demanded wailingly as he grew agitated. Kaysal didn't lose his cool often, but with Marian behind him while all this was going on..possibly being stuck..it was upsetting.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:14 pm
Julia just looked helplessly at him, her eyes sad. "I . . . don't know . . ."

Marian heard his cry as a howl and she saw that he was sad. Was he trapped like that?! She felt sorry for him and went over picking him up and hugging him as she pet him soothingly. "Shh . . . shh . . ." she murmured softly, trying to comfort him somehow . . . after all . . . even if he wasn't going to set her free . . . she at least owed him this much . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:24 pm
Kaysal was getting more and more stressed, and then found himself being picked up. He looked up at Marian and started to relax under her petting and soothing murmurs.. "Little Marian.." he murmured and it came out as a soft whimper. Gods above but he was a b*****d..he couldn't justify keeping such a good woman against her will..but he couldn't fathom letting her go either. He nuzzled against her cheek gently before giving her a lick, feeling comforted depsite his guilt. Kaysal looked to Julie, "Julie..please tell her I say thank you..and that..she's the kindest soul I've ever met.." he said, although he sheepishly lowered his head, not withdrawing the words..but feeling embarrased at his open sincerity.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:27 pm
Julie smiled. "Kaysal says thanks and that he thinks that you're the kindest soul he ever met." she said, looking at Marian.

Marian blushed but continued to pet him. "Y-your welcome . . ." she stuttered, her shoulders hunching a bit. She wasn't used to praise . . . she couldn't even remember the last time she had gotten a compliment . . . well . . . besides Kaysal's words that was . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:35 pm
Kaysal saw her blush and grinned doggishly, suddenly feeling cheered. He was certain his comment had pleased her..he was feeling good suddenly..and then as he felt the tingle, his eyes widened and he squirmed out of Marian's grip, dropping to the ground just as he changed. His knees hit the floor and he yelped, rolling onto his back as he cringed and cursed before sitting up, ignoring his smarting kneecaps as he grinned up at Marian and Julie.

"I'm back!" he said happily before rising, pulling Marian into his arms and hugging her tightly as he lifted her and spun her around a moment, pressing a quick kiss to the side of her head as he set her down. "I got happy..and I changed back..getting sad shrunk me and getting happy helped me grow." he said, thinking he understood things now. Kaysal smiled down at Marian, "Thank you, little Marian."

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:40 pm
Marian was blushing profoundly, and looked down at the ground, pulling the cloak tighter around her. "N-no problem . . ." she stammered, feeling a bit embarrassed and flustered.

Julia smiled and then realized why Kaysal didn't want to let Marian go . . . She snuck out of the room quietly to give the two some time alone . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:55 pm
Kaysal saw Marian's profound blush as she pulled the cloak tighter. He noted his sister leaving and looked back at Marian. Kaysal smiled widely at her, brushing a gentle hand against her cheek before offering her his arm to lock elbows with her, "Shall we get you a bath started, little Marian? After which you can dine or sleep? Or whatever you want." He was keeping her..but he wasn't going to treat her like a slave..more like a..specially circumstanced guest. A lady. Which she would be if she were his..the Duchess..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Marian looked up at him and then nodded. "Sure . . ." she murmured softly, looking away from him once again. His mention of what she wanted . . . She wanted to go home . . . but he didn't seem to want to grant that desire . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:09 pm
Kaysal heard the soft murmur and watched her look away. "I think I mentioned this," he said as he locked arms with her gently and led her along. "But just to clarify..that cloak is yours now. Yours and yours alone, and if anyone tries to take it, you tell me and I'll throttle them." he said with playful vehemence as he smiled at her, hoping to cheer her a little.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:19 pm
Marian smiled a bit and looked back up at him as he led her. "Yes sir." she said, trying to remember that this was definately not the worst that could have happened to her . . . She needed to remember that this was her lucky break . . . and she didn't need to blow it now . . .  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games