Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~sky king Ikki~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:54 pm
Shooting a pissed look at the nurse, David sighed and changed the focus of his energy.

"Well, you better go get her then, cause you are probably going to need a new crystal after this. I ain't gonna let her die cause of protocol." Turning back to the girl, he whispered "Idiots. I'm surrounded by idiots." He placed his hands on either side of her head, directly on her temples with his thumbs over her eyes. A bright blue light suffused both of them as he used his ring as a conduit to pour his life energy directly into her, bypassing the restricter crystal.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:35 am
Ialeia looked up from her laptop and sighed," You have done what I've asked of you Kunji, and I thank you for it, but must you kno-"

A loud air cracking sound blasted through the school along with a serge of electricity. An amber mist filled the halls and clouded into rooms. Ialeia got up from her chair before opening her door to look around the office.

“Stay Calm! Everything is fine!" Ialeia shouted over the noise and coughing from people around.

~

Ragean sighed in bliss, feeling warmth spread through her veins. A smile light her face as she sat on the clouds that filled her conscience, watching her movies of memories from long ago. The clouds fit her every curve perfectly and all she wanted to do was fall asleep in them.

Another sigh of joy as she rested her head back,' Sleep..' she whispered to herself, curling into the softness.

But as she tried to drift off the warm feeling gradually got hotter until it was all she could think about. Ragean pushed herself from the cloud bed, thinking it was the source of her problem, but came to realize that the heat was burning inside her.

She held herself as a wash of energy light fire to her skin, her knees buckled, trying to ignore the white fire that burned through her. A cry ran past her lips but was held silent in the dead black space the suddenly surrounded her.

She remembered this feeling,' No!'

" No!" her hands grabbed at the pressure on her head, finding unknown hands there. Reagan pulled them back to find a boy staring at her, looking somewhat angry and focused.

She didn't stop there.

Shoving him back, Reagan tackled him before opening her mouth and biting his shoulder, through the layers of the clothes he wore. Her soul had already tasted his life energy so who was to say she couldn't have more, since he seemed willing enough after he had broken her crystal.

She could feel a tug at her conscience and knew that a mental link could be formed and as she leached onto his life energy, she link her mind with his in an instant.

The air had a dead feeling to it, as all the nurses had been knocked back due to the blast.

Ialeia glided down the hall, checking teachers and students to make sure they were okay as she made her way to the infirmary,' This is bad..'  

PunkUnderPrep

~sky king Ikki~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:21 pm
The girl seemed to be taking the energy well, and was healing rather rapidly. well, seems my work here is done. Why the heck does she have a restricter on anyways? I don't see any prob...

The girl suddenly jumped off the table, pinning him to the floor and biting into his shoulder. He felt the energy drain out of him faster than before, but not fast enough to keep up with his regeneration. Suddenly, he felt someone else in his mind, a strange connection he had never sensed before. He felt giddy and happy, a strange euphoria flowing through him.

"You want more? Here, enjoy." He poured energy through this new connection, almost as fast as he could regenerate it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:34 pm
Reagan sighed, again in her blissful place as the burning pain gradually died and left her feeling warm and high.

' Finally..' she thought, happily falling back into her conscience, leaving her body to rest on the boy she attacked. The smile never left her face as her hands weakly gripped the sleeves of his shirt.

Ialeia pushed through the infirmary doors, checking the nurses that laid on the floor unconscience. She looked up toward the back of the infirmary to where she knew Reagan was kept at.

Through the thick amber mist all she could see was an orange fluff on the floor as she walked over toward it.

She saw David Langley sprawled out on the floor with Reagan laying over him," Mr. Langley, what exactly are you doing?"

PunkUnderPrep

~sky king Ikki~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:03 pm
David looked over at the fierce looking woman and smiled sheepishly. Uh-oh, I bet this is the headmistress mom warned me about. Looks like I've ticked her off, too.

"Uh, just doing what the nurse told me to, healing this young lady. She required energy to allow the internal injuries to heal, and it wasn't getting through so I kinda... pushed. Sorry?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:09 pm
Ialeia lefted her eyebrows, bending down to take a good look at her neise," She is well now, I see, though this was an awefully big entrance to the school Mr. Langley.." her thin fingers caught some on Ragean's hair that was in her face and tucked it behind her ear.

" Thank you." She said, still looking at her neise.

" She can't handle her power.. She's very weak.. Please look after her for me, It seems you two will have plenty of time to get to know each other."

Standing up, she pulled Ragean off him and gentally placed her back on the bed.

" I must attend to the teachers and students. Please be here when Reagan wakes up so she doesn't cause another ordeal." she said before walking out of the infirmary.  

PunkUnderPrep

~sky king Ikki~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:31 pm
Getting up off the floor, David looked at the retreating woman. "I'm not in trouble? Holy cow! But it looks like I've got to miss classes till she wakes up. Oh well."

Pulling up a chair, David pulled out a book and began waiting for the girl to wake up.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:42 pm
((Soooooo Since I don't quite remember where I was, I am going to magically make a bland/obnoxious entrance! Plus I'm shortening Jenny to Jenn cause I feel like it. So nnngh.))

Jenn walked down the halls, secretly skipping class. She knew if her brother caught her, she would be in major trouble. She looked around on the first floor as she noticed the big bad wolf from before. As she got closer she noticed Haki reading, and decided to investigate.

Ray walked down the hallway snapping her gum in her mouth. She was looking in and out each room, watching classes go on. She came near the infirmary and looked through the window as a woman bumped in to her. It was Ialeia. "Oh jeez..." She said shrinking away. "Hi Ialeia." She said with a small smirk.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

rather_bored

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:36 pm
Suddenly a flood of students came through the hall. His saviors? Demetri looked up. "Hey, do you know where the english department is?"

"You're looking at it buddy. Hey, Demetri from yesterday, right? I wouldn't skip class on the second day, these teachers are pretty strict about that."

"Um, thanks for the advice. Where's the class room?"

"Just over here."

"Hey, umm- thanks."

"No problem, buddy."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:52 pm
((can someone catch me up real quick, sorry i was really busy!))  

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

galgoon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:16 pm
Kunji looks down the hall and spots Haki even tho he did not know the guy to well. He then messes around with a flame hoping it would help him see others down the hall. He just stands there with a flame hovering over his hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Haki noticed that there was a flame dow the hallway. It was Kunji. He got up and approached him.

"Why? Why did you kill my brothers and sisters? How would you like it if I killed everyone who was important to you? That's what you did. Thanks for nothing."  

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

galgoon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:52 am
Kunji looked at Haki "I knew some vampire would come along and talk about this." Kunji sighs about what Haki just said."Ok buddy its like this i Dont have a famliy i have lived my life alone for as for back as i can think of right now. Or brothers attack me and i guarded myself and the school. Its not like i wanted to kill them for fun hell if they just stoped then there would never been a death in the first place. And think the pain your feeling is nothin thing to mine. Once you family leaves you then your feel true pain. And Vampires, Lycans, Demons, and Humans we are all the same in the end we all die." he stares at Haki hoping he can see the point of why he did it and he dos not kill for fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:44 am
Ivan and Nikia were looking for the the vampire dorm and then they saw Haki. They were walking to him when Kunji walked up and talked to him. They stopped alittle bit away as they talked about the killings. Ivan looked down, feeling guilty. He and Nika walked up to them.

"Kunji is right" Nika said "Once you loose family, true hurt comes"

"But the vampire also has a good point, noone would have to feel pain if the killings didn't happen. I also know how Kunji feel about feeling horrible about the killings." Ivan said guilty and looked at Kunji and Haki "We didn't kill for fun, I didn't mean to kill. Anger took over and I killed the one who hurt me sister"

Nikia looked at Ivan, not knowing why he killed and she got angry "You killed that vampire because he threw a rock and hit me hard in the head?!" Niki asked mad

"Yes, I hate seeing you hurt plus my hatred toward vampires fueled me even more" Ivan said "You think I want to kill Nika? I didn't......I lost control and just did"  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:28 am
Ialeia didn't move when the girl had knocked into her.

"Hi Ialeia." the girl said with a smirk.

Ialeia stood straighter at this, with the girl using her name instead of her position as Headmistress.

" I see someone is taking the role of a rebel today. How wonderful." she said deadpanned," If you wish to speak with me then come by my office later. I'm much to busy to deal with something as trival as an obnoxious student." she told, walking around the student.

~

Grace hovered away from the crowd and the Demon, growing bored of the constant fear he seemed to hold for everyone. Looking down the hall, she saw a group of people, somehow talking about something painful. Walking up to what looked like the main office, Grace noticed a flame and instantly growled.

The group consisted of two wolves, a demon, and a vampire. They were talking like friends it seemed like.

She clenched her fists in the pockets she shoved them in, feeling her nails growing from the rage that wanted to burst from her.

~

(( You guys wanna know how stupid I am? I have been spelling my character's name wrong for a little bit and I didn't even notice. Ugh! What a stupid mistake on my part, hahah.))

Reagan floated in what felt like a spring. It was just the right temperature to make fall asleep in. The water was a crystal clear light green and the light from some unknown source made it glow against her skin.

' This is perfect..' she thought.

She closed her eyes and began to shift through the many things that had happened, though not truely realizing where she was.

As suddenly as she began thinking, a story was being read to her. Reagan opened her eyes, thinking she was talking without thinking but her mouth never moved. Looking around the strange place, she didn't see anyone as the words continued from somewhere.

Groaning, she placed her head in her hands as the points and pieces of memories were starting to make sense.

The strange green spring, the wonderful feeling, the mysterious words in her head.

"Damnit..!" was muffled by her hands.

She had done the one thing she never wanted to do and she didn't even realize she had done it. She had made a connection with someone powerful.

And she didn't even know the person.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games