Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Moonlake academy school for monsters & humans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vistor counter
+1
100%
 100%  [ 47 ]
Total Votes : 47

RhageisMyGame

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:24 am
Seth looked up. "Yeah, sure. Tinas right. Come in and make yourself comfortable!" He slid back on the bed, patting the front of it for her. He wasnt gonna talk much more, so he pulled tina close and layed his head against hers, enjoying the smell. I think i could lay here forever...but id probably get sore after awhile. He started fiddling with the ring he had given tina, which was now on her finger, fitting perfectly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:24 am
Trinity was surprised when she heard risa say that her eyes were neat. Trinity smiled."thank you... you dont know how much that means to me..." they had arrived at the cafeteria. Trinity laughed a bit. "mmm im kinda a sweet tooth at night, im probly gonna buy a bunch of cookies or something." she held her arms together behind her and started looking through all the sweets. then she said to risa "pick out whatever you want, im buying."  

Saii Pie

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:05 am
Tina felt seth pull her closer.Then lye his head on her shoulder.She smiled."Comfortable?"She asked Seth.She looked over at Kasumi noticing she still hadn't come in."C'mon Kasumi.Sit."Tina said still smiling.

"Your welcome."Risa said nicely.She had a small smile on her face.The two arrived at the food court.Risa giggled some from what trinity had said.She reached in her pocket only pulling out change.Not enough to buy one thing."I don't think."She was cut short.When trinity told her that she would pay for Risa's food."Thanks.I'll pay you back."She looked at the sweets and they looked simple delicious."I think I'll have something sweet too."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:17 am
Seth smiled at her and kissed her. "Yes, yes i am." He looked out the window wondering what time it was. He didnt have anything to do tomorrow, most of his day would be devoted to hanging out with tina, and other than that, maybe just going out to buy a few things for his room. Mainly a door...  

RhageisMyGame

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:10 am
*I'm editing the introduction and adding things if you have the time you can look at the edits just thougt everyone should know*

"Well I'm happy you are."She looked over and seen Seth looking over at the window."Gazing at the sky?"Tina wondered if Kasumi heard her and Seth.She does have troubles.Maybe she's deep in thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:17 am
She looked at the two of them and smiled."Okay."She walked over and sat down on the bed."It's suppose to be a full moon tonight.I love to look at the moon especially a full one.What about you two."  

babyangelgurl81

RhageisMyGame

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:23 am
Seths eyes gazed at Kasumi. "Its supposed to be a what? I didnt think it was for another week...im getting lazy." He laughed alittle and watched the window. He doubted anything bad would happen. The full moon never really affected him, just made him stronger and faster. Never feral. Most other werewolves go feral, but he had quite a bit of practice. "I think im gonna stay with you tonight. Is that alright?" He smiled at tina and kissed her again.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:07 am
"Yeah I look at the moon only sometimes."I hope that the movies and books are false.That werewolves go crazy on a full moon.She tried her hardest to look at ease and not troubled.But she was really worried.Tina quickly abandoned her thoughts hearing Seth.
.Of course you can."She smiled.But in the back of her head she still thought about the full moon and Seth.  

Angelic_Gurl909

kirara-the-nekomata

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:28 pm
(May I join?)
Name: Rin
race: nekomata
personality: happy, quiet, can quickly change to serious and sad
crush: none
Weapons/powers: create floating fireballs, change to cat, can use katana or bow, carries a knife
~past~
She lived at a shinto shrine in japan, acting as a priestess. When she reached 13 she was sent to the academy because she was a demon.
appearance: User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:03 pm
kirara-the-nekomata
(May I join?)
Name: Rin
race: nekomata
personality: happy, quiet, can quickly change to serious and sad
crush: none
Weapons/powers: create floating fireballs, change to cat, can use katana or bow, carries a knife
~past~
She lived at a shinto shrine in japan, acting as a priestess. When she reached 13 she was sent to the academy because she was a demon.
appearance: User ImageUser Image
yes of course  

Angelic_Gurl909

RhageisMyGame

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:07 pm
Seth smiled. "Good. That way i can make sure your all right." He looked into her eyes, noticing something was wrong. "Is something the matter? You can tell me. I dont bite." He smiled again and play snarled alittle.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:17 pm
Rin wandered around the halls in cat form. After a few minutes she arrived at the cafeteria. She was hungry but did not have money with her so she jumped on the counter, grabbed a piece of meat, and ran. Rin stopped when she reached Trinity and Risa.  

kirara-the-nekomata

theshadowolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:59 pm
shadow changes into wolf form and begins to wander around outside the school, excited about the coming full moon....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:04 pm
shadow lets out a long, low, mournfull howl, wishing she had a pack to run with...  

theshadowolf

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:43 pm
Seeing how calm he was after hearing about the full moon she eased.She smiled."No nothings bothering me."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games