Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Unafraid of Dreams (1x1) (Daringly Filled) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:58 pm
Selina smiled happily as she heard Liava's voice and ran towards the source. "Liava!" she called out cheerfully, punctuated by the dog barking playfully as it followed her. She couldn't help but laugh.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:00 pm
Liava looked at Selina and rushed forwards, holding her hands looking at the papers "did he get you to sign them?" she asked "are you free now?" she said, her breath caught as she awaited an answer  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:06 pm
Selina nodded, a wide grin on her face and she pulled her hands out of Liava's only to hug her friend happily. "Thank you! Thank you so much!!" she said, tears coming to her eyes from pure happiness.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:17 pm
Liava sighed in relief "Its no problem ... but the problem is where do you want to go after this? I mean ..." she said shuffling her feet "you can stay here if you want ... but you can go and make your own way" she whispered. Liava hoped she would stay, she could become a teacher for those children  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:24 pm
Selina smiled. "Of course I'll stay here . . . I want to help you . . . and the children . . ." she said softly, continuing to hug her friend. She wouldn't have known where to go if she were to go her own way anyways . . .  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:34 pm
Liava smiled hugging her friend back this time "Thank you! You can be paid as a teacher for them!" she said. It was giving her friend something to earn money on and it was with something Selina had seemed to like  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:47 pm
Selina smiled. "I . . . I've never been paid before . . ." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:57 pm
Liava bit her lip "then you like getting paid. You can stay here for free, all your meals will be free! You can do what you like!" she said twirling "shall I take you to your room?"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:01 pm
Selina nodded, smiling. However, all this freedom stuff was slightly overwhelming . . . she was scared that she would wake up and find that it had only been a dream . . . and nothing more than that . . .  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:03 pm
Liava frowned as she saw Selina nodding and crossed her arms tilting her head “what’s wrong Selina?” she asked taking her friend over to the one of the window bays. She held her friend at arm’s length “you don’t seem as happy as I’d hope you be” she said softly.  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:48 pm
Selina tried to hold her smile in place, but the tears came forth, unbidden and she started sobbing once again. "I-I'm just so sc-scared that I'll wake up and none of this will be real!!" she sobbed out.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:27 pm
Liava sighed in relief, at least it was something that could easily be sorted out. She pinched Selina lightly “you can’t feel pain in your dreams”she said before leading Selina to her new room. It was large and a warm cosy colour, it felt warm as well  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:46 pm
Selina's sobs cut off as she was pinched with a little gasp. "Ow . . ." she murmrued softly, rubbing at where she had been pinched. She followed Liava to her room, a smile slowly coming back to her face. As she entered the room she stared for a little and then closed her eyes and took a deep breath before containing her excitement. She then opened her eyes and smiled at Liava. "Thank you . . . so much . . ." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:57 pm
Liava looked at Selina's face and smiled letting go before grabbing hold of a cushion and hitting Selina around the arm "pillow fight!" she said before chucking one to Selina  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:06 pm
Selina let out a shout of surprise. She then grabbed the nearest pillow and made a swing at Liava. "I'll get you!!" she laughed out.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games