Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:16 pm
The woman shrugged. "I guess it's a good thing I look like a bug-zapper..." She muttered, exiting carefully, and avoiding coming within two yards of any person. She had no idea how many volts were spazzing about her, and didn't think they needed to get electricuted.
Meh... At least it gives me an opportunity to vent..." She muttered, her jaw tightening. Something about a son of a something should be glad something elsewhere emerged under her breath, whipped away by a sudden heavy just of wind, scented with rain. When she lost her temper, all sorts of havoc happened to the weather.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:25 pm
Laciryl cleared his throat as he prepared to sing.
His head scrambled to find the perfect song.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:03 pm
Zeke was wandering around when he saw a building made entirely of plushie being attacked by moths. Zeke's strong sense of justice told him to go help get rid of the moths, which he did. He blasted himself off the ground with a blast of wind and unfurled his magi-wings. He flew towards the building of plush and began zapping the moths with a ball of electricity.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:55 pm
The moths swarmed towards the Palace.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:22 pm
The ones stupid to follow the light got zapped. And the ones unfortunate enough to come in range got fried, either because they were there, and the lightning was going wild, or because she directed bolts at them.
She hoped the flying fool didn't suffer to greatly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:38 am
Areashine was pulled out of the building, much to her relief. She semi-collapsed on the ground trying to get some much needed air into her lungs. All around her, people were fighting the oncoming swarm of moths. She tried to pull herself together. A thought poped into her mind, "Moths don't like fire!" She began to concentrate on some of the moths minds (what little they had) and projected the idea of them being burned to death by fire. Some went down in heaps, dead, but there was still many, many more. She continued to fight on.  

Domo-Kun Chan

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:17 am
Zeke molded his ball of lightning into the form of a staff and began spinning it rapidly in front of him. He bagan to fly towards the moths closest to the Plushie Palace. He zapped every moth he ran into, because his lightning staff was spinning so rapidly, it was more like a solid wall of lightning.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:26 am
Danish hid behind the doorway, squirting the moths with water. "They're turning away! They're turning away!"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:47 pm
Laciryl groaned.
He didn't want to use that song, but it was the only way.
He just hoped the moths left before his sanity.

"Let's go back
Back to the beginning
Back to when the earth, the sun, the stars all aligned

'Cause perfect didn't feel so perfect
Trying to fit a square into a circle
Was no lie
I defy

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
'Cause I wanna feel the thunder
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean

I'm shedding
Shedding every color
Trying to find a pigment of truth
Beneath my skin

'Cause different
Doesn't feel so different
And going out is better
Than always staying in
Feel the wind

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down

I'm coming clean
Let the rain fall
Let the rain fall
I'm coming clean

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down

Let's go back
Back to the beginning..."

Laciryl collasped to the ground, unconscious.
The song took a lot out of him, but it had served its purpose.
The sky was filled with enourmous black thunderheads.
And there was an enourmous pile of moths that Hillary Duff's work had killed flat out.
The clouds let loose their load of rain and lightning.
There would be very few moths left after this.
And someone would have to wring out the Palace...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:10 am
Zeke molded his staff into a shield and put it above himself so he wouldn't get zapped. "AUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!!!!!!! My ears!" Hilary Duff's song had nearly made him go deaf, but he pulled through.  

Brett_FM

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:23 am
"At least the rain was already on its way over," She remarked, still sparking, but lightly. She directed the last few bolts that danced acorss her skin at clumps of survivors, shining, white-hot nets cascading them into nothingness.
No longer shocking in her appearance, she pulled Lacairyl up, half draped over her shoulder--she could see carrying him like one would a fainted princess-- and half-carried him inside. She actually succeeded in carrying more than dragging, her free hand caugh Danish's collar as she tugged him inside. She was out of lightnnig for the time being, and Danish needed to get rained on about as much as a cat wanted to go swimming, so the others could handle what few beasties survived.
"Where does Mr. Valient here go?" She asked the Manager of the Plushie Palace, releasing him by the bar. "And no looting his pockets, mind you--not after that stunt." She yawned. Good thing that guy had pissed her off, elsewise she'd be K.O.d too.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:56 am
Seeing that everyone that needed to go back in was in, Areashine blasted the last few moths with the fiery vision of death. As the moths fell to the ground in masses like the rain. Many had taken to the skies in flight, but many were also dead. They would think twice before attacking the Palace again. She looked back over her shoulder to see Zeke.

"Hey Zeke, let's go back in, no use standing in the rain like this."  

Domo-Kun Chan

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:36 am
"Gah!! Wait! Wha- Oh never mind." Zeke walked inside and nearly fell over at what he saw. "Gah! Prinnies, Robots, and... a ninja Moomba?!" Zeke walked into the bar to ask for a job of some sort and really did fall over-and scramble up to the ceiling and cling there. "HOLY COW!! A plushie Frakenstein! Although it makes me wonder why there would be a plushie like that..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:20 am
Danish smiled as the moths flew off. "Good work, everyone! Drinks on me!" Stitch-face began pouring drinks for everyone as Danish jumped onto a bench and turned to Zeke. "You're new to Byako, aren't you?"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:33 am
"Yeah,I'm new to Byako. And I really need a job and a place to stay. But when I saw a tower of prinnies advertising the Plushie Palace, I knew where to go. So can I get a job here?" Zeke Let go of the ceiling and bounced off a table and some stools.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games