Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John Santan :~FINISHED!!!~: ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:12 pm
((whats mean?))

Katie went to find Kabla and when she did, she walked up to him and said, "Wachya doin?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:22 pm
(killing the girl)

he looked at her eyes open wide "just got done working on the temple" he said 'just wondering about things something about this day is bothering me and i got worse when i saw that demon and im sure something just killed a human because i can smell blood and the leviathan informed me that it heard a scream u know anything about it" he asked he shook his head "forget it i may speak to the oracle later something i really bugging me now he looked at her  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:42 pm
((y thank u! lol jk))

Katie looked at him in shock. It took her a while to get herself under control. When she did, she said, "No. I don't know anything about it. I have to go for a while. I'll be back at dusk." she ran off.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:51 pm
(since that one dude hasnt replyed for awhile im going to make it where his character went on a trip atleast until he replys ok...im getting bored and annoyed he isnt replying and i cant move my character till he does)  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:53 pm
Chi sighed as she left her house for the day, ever since ember went on a trip she had been immencly bored out of her mind. She walked into the car garage and got on her motorcycle "lets go visit katie" she said to herself and revved the motocycle and sped off towards where katie was.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:56 pm
Katie Wildheart
((y thank u! lol jk))

Katie looked at him in shock. It took her a while to get herself under control. When she did, she said, "No. I don't know anything about it. I have to go for a while. I'll be back at dusk." she ran off.

KABAL looked as she ran he got up and sighed "this is what was bothering me but im not angry she is a vampire and a santan so Ive got accept it" he said he walking inside the temple he closed the door and walked to his room as he opened the door the oracle popped up in front of him he screamed but recovered "oh waht now" he said walking in and closing the door  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:00 pm
Samantha sat down and leaned against a tree. she sighed. "where am i? one of the only things i cant remember is my name."

(she get her memory back quickly. dont wories xd )  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:02 pm
((get ready for more evilness. lol))

Katie had never felt this way before she was covered in human blood...and she liked it. She was surpirsed at how weak these humans were and wonered why she ever tried to help them. Oh well, her stupid days of helping humans was over. They would soon learn their place. She heard a motorcycle and saw Chi coming. She hoped that Chi wouldn't recognise her.  

Katie Wildheart

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:04 pm
Chi did reconize her and she could feel something was majorly different, she skidded to a stop "katie lets talk" she said, her tone almost sounded like embers but that was only because she had been around him so long.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:35 pm
Xbloody_kissxyx
Samantha sat down and leaned against a tree. she sighed. "where am i? one of the only things i cant remember is my name."

(she get her memory back quickly. dont wories xd )

Hunter runs up to samantha, "comeon samantha we need to go its not safe here" Hunter holds outhis hand to try to help her up  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:50 pm
Samatha looked up to see somebody. "who are you?" she jumped up and away from him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:02 pm
"No time for talking. I need to make up for all the lives I let slip by. It's my turn to kill."  

Katie Wildheart

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:30 pm
Xbloody_kissxyx
Samatha looked up to see somebody. "who are you?" she jumped up and away from him.

Hunter aproches her slowly "i am your guardian"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:14 pm
"but i have no idea who you are." she backed up some more.  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:28 pm
Hunter stops, "my name is hunter, your mother made my grandfather promise to protect her children at what ever cost, i have lost 3 uncles trying to protect you and your siblings"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games