Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Rooftop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ginseku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:28 pm
"Well, You see Amber, Depending on the flow of energy, certain tasks are possible. Pushing a door open is possible because of the extension of energy through your body, expressed through physical motion. Diagrams are a bit more complex than that. Each stroke, line, symbol and marking indicates certain amounts of flows, processes, faults or surplusses of energy. And through diagrams, complex abilities that normally the human body is unable to complete from lack of flexibility with energy become amazingly possible."
Gin smiled, placing the gun back in Amber's lap.
"Summoning diagrams are quite common. They take energy and use it to flow around the normal space/time continuim and create a rift, thus allowing immediate transportation by whatever method desired. Usually it'll depend on the size of the object, as well as the size of the hole. I mean, you wouldnt shove a building through a hold the size of a soda can. You'd break it down into bits, then stick it through one piece at a time and reassemble it in the other end of the rift."
Ginseku scratched his head, waiting for a moment to see Amber's reaction. The explanation was rather simple, yet..complex.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:26 pm
She blinked, trying to take what was all coming at her. talking abotu the diagrams, and then the size and complexity... it was easy, but hard to get. Rather... oh, pillow. Amber Elise put one hand to her head, frowning. "Well, why would you break it down? I'd figure you;d make just one big circle.." she mused, shaking her head.

Looking back down at her gun, she looked back up at him, smiling softly. "But anyway, what does that make this,. then?" she lifted up her left hand, frowning somewhat.

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

ginseku

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:43 pm
"Good point, but in battle you wouldn't have time to draw a huge circle."
Gin paused to take a look at Amber's arm. The curves were stripey, and slightly mesmorizing. He stared for a moment, drawing in the details.
"This seems like a power seal. It seems like..."
Gin lightly turned her arm over, taking detailed information on the seal into his mind.
"This was made to seal away an energy you have within. like a hidden power you would call on in battle. What kind of energy, or it's purpose, i can't ascertain from just a visual example. there are too many variations in diagrams for one to be the exact same as another."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:46 pm
User Image

She frowned, looking at her tattoo. A seal? "Why seal something inside of me? And more or less, why me? It kind of defeats the purpose to seal stuff in me when I'm trying to learn to use magic." Amber Elise sighed, letting him look at her arm. She clicked her tongue, staring at it without having a clue either.

"I mean, the triangle's the only thing that's straight basically. Why's everything curvy? What does that all MEAN really?" she sighed, shivering for a moment as the breeze went past. It was rather cool up on the roof and with the current situation, felt rather awkward. "Should I Just not ask?"

(( That's a very bad picture. D: But I don't have my scanner and I was afraid I'd mess it up if I did it without using lines. And I did really bad because there's supposed to be more to it and other stuff, but whatever. That's the basic shape of it. DX The two things reflected at the top are supposed to be crescent moons. The one on the left is filled in and the other isn't. Bah, I should have done more with it.. but I hate paint.. ))

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

ginseku

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:39 pm
"The triangle is representation of the tri-point seal. Three elements, or powers, are at each tip of the triangle. That's what the traingle represents. The double-circle represents a barrier, that prevents too much energy from escaping at once should the tri-point seal fail to hold back the energy within. The Dot represents the locked up energy. The moons represent the nights which the seal weakens to the point of seeping power. Both the waning and waxing crescents. So, twice a month, when the moon resembles those marks, the seal is at it's weakest and can be easily broken. And, along with it, your limits. The wings represent the origin of the seal's power, meaning it's probably an angelic sealing, or it was done by an angel. The rest is slightly illegible without further translation."
Gin went over the lines of her tattoo slowly. Definitely a sealing technique. Made to be released at night, probably to prevent chaos during the daytime. That type of sealing could only mean that the safety of the girl was intended, or that the power inside was so immense that people would rather have it be released at night to increase the chance of death during sleep, as opposed to a painful death during waking hours. Either way meant Gin would have to watch what days he spent with Amber here, or he might end up with a missing limb.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:30 am
Amber Elise continued to frown, taking it in. Angelic sealing? Oh, this was bullshit. Why would some stupid Gabriel or something come down and seal her in the middle of the night? It's not like she HAD any powers or anything.. this was just proof that God hated her and wanted her to be a well-working member of society who was held back for the rest of her life. It was enough to make her go Satanist right then and there.

"Well this is great. Can I cut my left hand off, now?" she asked bitterly, flexing her fist. Amber Elise looked down at the tattoo, despising it more than before. It used to just be annoying, but now it was ... Oh, it was just seriously, seriously pissing her off. The tattoo began to glow and she just glared at it. "Stupid mood ring-like thing." she growled at it, frowning.

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

ginseku

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:18 pm
Gin, feeling rather bad about causing all of the sudden tension, frowned slightly.
"I'm sorry, amber. I didn't mean to make you angry or anything.."
Gin closed his eyes slightly, almost seeming like he would cry. after a moment, he re-opened his eyes and spoke again.
"Is there something i can do to make up for it? I can't help but feel bad for having told you..especially since it messed with your emotions."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:58 pm
She blinked, looking at him. The glow on her hand quivered, and then faded as more gentle emotions took over while she looked at him. Oh no. Oh, no, oh no! Please don't cry, I'm sorry! I'm sorry, I'm sorry! the teen mentally screamed at him. As he opened his eyes and spoke to her, she breathed out a sigh of relief and instantly was slumped over onto the ground.

"Oh, nothing too much. If you can go give God a b***h slap, that might work. I mean.. who knows, really? Why in the world would that happen to me? That's all I'm wondering. So I'm just rather pissed. There's nothing wrong with my emotions; I'm human after all." she sighed into the ground, chuckling lightly.

"After all; now I know!" she shifted her head and smiled up at him.

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

ginseku

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:04 pm
Ginseku, surprised, stared blankly for a moment. He didn't know what to make of the situation now, and was rather confused as to what he'd do next.
"Okay, i'll..go ahead and do that."
Gin stared off into the sky for a moment, then sighed. His nose sniffled, and he breathed in. Then sneezed. He turned his head to the side, aiming away from Amber.
"Choo!...'Scuse me..Small allergy problem. happens from time to time."
He sniffled, wiggling his nose.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:28 pm
Amber Elise offered a shrug, looking up. "Maybe we should head inside, then?" She sat up, yawning and stood, stretching her arms. "What a lazy day!" she exclaimed, skipping around. She started to dance her way across the basketball court, gesturing towards the open door. "Come on. Let's go get lunch somewhere." she grinned over in his direction. "The least I can do for scaring you like that."

She smiles and offers out a hand.

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

ginseku

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:05 am
Gin smiled, and took her hand. He stood up, walking to the door to hold it open.
"Lets go then. You lead the way~"
He grinned at amber as she led, following after her.

(sorry, braindead at the mo)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:38 pm
soblue101
Violet walked outside thinking of home and how she felt when she left her brothers " sighs". "What am i gonna do i have no friends here and im worried about my brothers i need help i dont know what to do " she says silently to her self "ugh" she sits down letting her legs dangle over the building.She sits silently looking at the moon.

http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk141/LuvMatt2Death/Anime Characters/?action=view¤t=Brunette.jpg

Serenity-Fox123

Serenity-Fox123

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:55 pm
She comes up her eyes full of tears.She sits up and sits on the railing and when her eyes meet the moon she turns into this creature.She thought whenever this happens she looked ugly and hiddeous she hated the way she transformes she didnt think any one would like a girl that turns into a hiddeous creature when her eyes meet the moon she thought everyone one would call her the beast or hiddeous creature thats why she never told any one about her transformation.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:37 pm
She gets up and goes to the her dorm quietly so no one can see her hiddeous form.  

Serenity-Fox123

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces