Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:23 pm
"Leave us be freak." she glared.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:35 pm
Lori Naoi
((You mean the sythe, dark attitude, the immortal thing, and of course the soul reaping...hence the Grim reaper))
((one i don't soul reap, i take souls and give them to the lord of the abyss, dark attuide ok yeah, immortal not nessaryly, he can die but will come back))"i don't think your allowed to tell me what to do missy"  

zephel693

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:20 am
"Never mind the fact that she could blast you with seven difrent kinds of magic." says Erk, composing himself and climbing to his feet. He muttered, "And every decade the imortal get more arrogant and self engrandizing" he then holstered his pistol, and insted brought his rocket launcher to bear, "I do like to think a good old fashioned RPG has that power of persuasion." he hold out one hand "So please, I ask you as well wisher, leave this place."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:13 am
ZombieJeff
"Never mind the fact that she could blast you with seven difrent kinds of magic." says Erk, composing himself and climbing to his feet. He muttered, "And every decade the imortal get more arrogant and self engrandizing" he then holstered his pistol, and insted brought his rocket launcher to bear, "I do like to think a good old fashioned RPG has that power of persuasion." he hold out one hand "So please, I ask you as well wisher, leave this place."
"oh please we jt get more arogant at your ignorence.Oh and for that rpg, those old things don't scare me."He snaped his fingers and three portals in front of the people n ams started to come ut of them."i've already claimd one lie a while back with his hings, so put that dimb itted luancher luancher away and i might leave."  

zephel693

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:23 am
Brett saw the sycthe wielding guy open some weird portals in front of Erk and jumped from the mech and landed behind the sycthe guy with his sword beared. "How about you leave this place and don't come back, weirdo? Or, if you'd like, we, the mechanists of Mecha Main Street can introduce you to our little freinds. Mine is right behind me. He's 50 feet tall and made of metal. Think you can take him on?" Brett raised his sword so it pointed right at the scyth guy's back.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:46 am
"oh i'm so scared of of a little knife."zephel's body unk into tthe mans shadow and appeared behind him with syth on his neck."hows about you cool your jets, it al depends on rpg boy's attuide if i leave or not."  

zephel693

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:25 am
"This is no knife, believe me. And you seem to have forgotten about my friend here." The mech's eyes glowed bright green as he said this. It loomed over scythe guy and lifted a giant fist. Brett twisted away from the scythe, spun around and lashed out with his sword followed by a sweeping kick.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:32 am
"oh this just too simple."the moment the man had moved zephel was draged into his shadow."you might not have noticed but my leg was still inside of your shadow so you moving means i moved with you, and your friend im not afraid of, just a bunch of bolts and scrap."zephel was now completly inside te mans shadow and could kill him but the man hasn't done anything wrong to pis zephel of tremedously and it takes alot to piss him off."now calm down and if your friend makes the right decsion i'll leave so calm your s**t down"  

zephel693

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:37 am
"Er... okay. But maybe you should reconsider what you said about my friend being bolts and scrap. He has a soul and feelings of his own and right now he's pretty ticked. So I'm going to run for my life now okay? RUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!! MAD MECH ON THE LOOSE!!" Brett opened a door on the roof they were on and yanked everyone down it. "We need to wait here while he cools down."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:39 am
Brett_FM
"Er... okay. But maybe you should reconsider what you said about my friend being bolts and scrap. He has a soul and feelings of his own and right now he's pretty ticked. So I'm going to run for my life now okay? RUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!! MAD MECH ON THE LOOSE!!" Brett opened a door on the roof they were on and yanked everyone down it. "We need to wait here while he cools down."
came out of the mans shadow and shook his head."being way to rash.  

zephel693

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:45 am
The mech slammed it's fist on the street, toppling a building. "Oh really? With a fifty foot tall angry metal giant on the loose, would any normal person step outside?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:09 am
Brett_FM
The mech slammed it's fist on the street, toppling a building. "Oh really? With a fifty foot tall angry metal giant on the loose, would any normal person step outside?"
"ahh he ain'tt all that bad."  

zephel693

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:27 am
"You are nuts." The mech ripped a building from the ground and tossed it into a dynamite factory creating a really big boom.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:46 am
Brett_FM
"You are nuts." The mech ripped a building from the ground and tossed it into a dynamite factory creating a really big boom.
"yeah he seems nice"  

zephel693

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:54 am
Brett stuck his head out of a window and came back in with a small fire on his head. He doused it and sat down. "Yeah, he's a real charmer when he's mad."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games