Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:29 pm
((...What? So confused....))  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:50 pm
((Hector shut the hell up. First of all, just because you believe someone is wrong doesn't mean you have the ******** right to call them a noob. What the ******** am I supposed to be, perfect. Everyone makes ******** mistakes. It's stupid and insulting as hell. You can't just assume that people will know these things that you do. You would have to say what you do. For all I know, with the vagueness of the attack, he could have altered the direction before attacking. You'd probably say he didn't say that that's what he did, well he didn't say he attacked either. Masumi had the same ******** problem in Leaf because the guy didn't say they were shadow clones and therefore didn't give enough information. What the hell am I supposed to go off of to make the stupid post. My own goddamn imagination? So because I'm wrong and try to show you my opinion, I'm a ******** noob! Are you listening to yourself! Just because you may be a better Rper than me and smarter, doesn't mean you can belittle me about it. Who the hell do you think you are? It's ******** dumbass, degrading, arrogant pricks like you who piss me off. God!))  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:57 pm
((Why is Hector even posting here?))  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:01 pm
((Because he has a say in every ******** thing that happens, and can't mind his own ******** business.))  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:11 pm
((You know, people have an automatic urge to say their opinion without realizing the urge, like Hector probably, but people deny the opinion of others and replace it with the thought of what they think or want to look like, therefore enforcing the urge to state their opinions.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:40 pm
hector rouge
(Guys, your all being noobs, Havock is right, If your moving that fast you can't just stop you have to either slow down or you'll die the rest of your bodies moving to fast, god noobs)

(Hector...Shin has the Seki-Reigan you cant automatically stop. but in order to attck you have to stop first. That and i think if it has nothing to do with you just dont respond to the forum. I dont see the reason why Hector posted here..this had nothing to do with him but whatever.

I agree with Ryoko on everything except hector being a good Rper....Hes ok kinda his RPc compensates for the fact he cant Rp greatly. Im an Ok Rper myself and im not all that. but if need be i can bust an essay for a post either way we left...Fights over.)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:46 pm
((I don't feel right posting in the way I did now. I was just angry. And if he didn't stop, he would crash into Katsu and they both would fall any way. But it doesn't matter. Thank you Kit.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:48 pm
(Any friend of Lenons is a friend of mine ^^ No problem im always here if you need me you know how to reach me ^^ Well i am logging off for now ill be back on in three hours gie or take. So peace ^^)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:50 pm
kit the philosipher
(Any friend of Lenons is a friend of mine ^^ No problem im always here if you need me you know how to reach me ^^ Well i am logging off for now ill be back on in three hours gie or take. So peace ^^)

((Alright see yah. ^^))  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:27 pm
ryoko hashamoto
((Hector shut the hell up. First of all, just because you believe someone is wrong doesn't mean you have the ******** right to call them a noob. What the ******** am I supposed to be, perfect. Everyone makes ******** mistakes. It's stupid and insulting as hell. You can't just assume that people will know these things that you do. You would have to say what you do. For all I know, with the vagueness of the attack, he could have altered the direction before attacking. You'd probably say he didn't say that that's what he did, well he didn't say he attacked either. Masumi had the same ******** problem in Leaf because the guy didn't say they were shadow clones and therefore didn't give enough information. What the hell am I supposed to go off of to make the stupid post. My own goddamn imagination? So because I'm wrong and try to show you my opinion, I'm a ******** noob! Are you listening to yourself! Just because you may be a better Rper than me and smarter, doesn't mean you can belittle me about it. Who the hell do you think you are? It's ******** dumbass, degrading, arrogant pricks like you who piss me off. God!))

((stop pretending like you care about the words you see. To you its just a comment of a person you have not even met so stop creating this whole scene ))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:19 pm
((Okay...what we all need right now is a chill pill. Just calm down. Hector, don't call everyone a n00b just because of this. Ryoko, that was a little overboard...send me a PM. ...No, I'll send you one. Take this somewhere else if you want to argue. Not the RP thread.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:52 pm
hector rouge
(Guys, your all being noobs, Havock is right, If your moving that fast you can't just stop you have to either slow down or you'll die the rest of your bodies moving to fast, god noobs)
((haha hector whats up i have not seen you or talked to you in a long time XD))  

fire assasin8

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:55 pm
Kemai walked into the office with the 3 blanes the one in his mouth muffled his talking (its muffled hard to under stand)"Hey guyssss whatsss up" kemai them walked over to a wall and leaned on to it (Havoc you still suck dam you i was dedicated to the snow cause of hector) crying crying  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:26 am
Seeing that the threat was gone Ryoko landed and put Jason down. He did a single handseal and sunk in the ground.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:23 am
User ImageVrail arrived and didn't know what was going on. He knocked on the door and waited.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games