Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:43 pm
Ryoko gave Entaksu the Kusa headband and a chakra paper.
"You are now officially a ninja."  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:02 pm
Atlas look at them a for a moment and then decided to leave as well. he needed to train and to find a teacher as well. so he then decided to go to the kage's office.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

p1mp321

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:53 pm
Entaksu was thinking about following Atlas, he had made up his mind and followed Atlas to the Kage's office.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:04 pm
(Whoops ><)

Arashi silently walked into the room and sat in one of the desks.  

Hiten-Katsu

Conservative Capitalist

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:29 pm
Lenon appeared inside the room in a spray of mist. He looked at Arashi and smiled. "Hello, I'm Lenon. I'm the Academy Teacher and temporary Sannin here."  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:33 pm
Arashi stood up, and gave a salute. "Its nice to meet you Sensei, I am Arashi Tsukimi."  

Hiten-Katsu

Conservative Capitalist

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:39 pm
((...Arashi is very familiar to me for some reason...the name...hmmmm.))

Lenon looked over Arashi. He seemed able enough. "M'kay, so, now the beginning? I'd like to know your elements and any bloodlines you might have, so that I may choose your best sensei after you graduate. After that, we'll learn your three basic jutsu. M'kay?" Lenon pulled out a pen and pad of paper.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:42 pm
((Cause that was Zeramaru's son's name XD. Also the list is updated Lenon and Chunin can teach squads so lol))  

Masumi H Dekata

Hiten-Katsu

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:43 pm
(Yea, it was supposedly the name of the Yondaime before they revealed his real name.)

Arashi nodded once, and a carefree smile formed on his lips. "My elements are Doton and Raiton, and as far as I know, I dont have any bloodlines." He said happily.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:46 pm
Jason arrived back at the academy, walking into the class room, looking at lenon, "hello.....who are you?" he asked, not having a clue who the new teacher was.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:53 pm
Lenon looked as Jason walked in. "I'm Lenon, the Academy Teacher here." He then turned to Arashi. "Now - the clone jutsu. It's used to make a clone of yourself...very useful, sometimes." Lenon put his hands together to form seals and suddenly, in a cloud of smoke, had an exact copy standing next to him. "They are very weak, though, but can preform jutsu themselves.' He punched the clone and it disappeared.

((Two posts to do this. I have to get off soon, so, Ryoko, just take over for me.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:54 pm
Arashi nodded. He formed the same hand seal Lenon did. "Bushin no Jutsu." He called out, and half dead clone appeared next to him. "...not exactly what I wanted to accomplish..."  

Hiten-Katsu

Conservative Capitalist

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:56 pm
((What you can also do, Hiten, is make the 'two posts' in one. Such as this:
1/2
Lenon made a clone. It was half-dead.
2/2
Lenon tried again. The clone came out alive this time.
Just with more...energy? Detail? ...You know what I mean.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:57 pm
Arashi sighed, and re did the hand seals. "Bushin no Jutsu." He called out again, but this time a perfect clone appeared next to him. Arashi smiled happily, and hit the clones back which caused it to disappear. Arashi got a slightly confused look on his face. "Oro?"  

Hiten-Katsu

Conservative Capitalist

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:01 pm
Atlas made his way back to the class room and then walk up to lenon to ask him a question. "your lenon-sensai right? do you know of a person named Katsuro kamisama. he is my brother and i want to know where he is at if you do know." he said, wondering where he is at. he is his big brother at. but what he does not know that he is dead. also, you wanted to know what my blood line element and clan is?" he asked.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games