Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:29 pm
Sona Sontei
Demon of the sand

User ImageUser Image"Who will save me from my sanity? Who will help me overcome death?"
"Сохранит меня от моего sanity? Поможет мне отжать смерть?"

XXXXXXXXXSona walked infront of the hospital and inside wondeirng where he was as Kai jumped off her head and purred.

"Beauty is hard to come by, I just got lucky and got it early."
Η ομορφιά είναι δύσκολο να έρθει κοντά, πήρα ακριβώς τυχερός και την πήρα νωρίς.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:48 pm
User Image
Tetsuo Hideki
The Wise Tree of Grass

”I wish to peer into that mind of yours…”

Tetsuo smiled as he heard the kitten, he ran out of the room and saw his darling. He pounced her with a hug as he lifted her off the ground and into the air. "Hello beautiful."

”Let’s see what I can pick apart”

Havok-Trance

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:04 pm
Sona Sontei
Demon of the sand

User ImageUser Image"Who will save me from my sanity? Who will help me overcome death?"

XXXXXXXXXShe was lifted into the air by Tetsuo and by surprise. "Hey hansom!" Sona said, after a bit she kissed him on the cheek.

Η ομορφιά είναι δύσκολο να έρθει κοντά, πήρα ακριβώς τυχερός και την πήρα νωρίς.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:12 pm
User Image
Tetsuo Hideki
The Wise Tree of Grass

"How's our gift," he said as he rubbed Sona's stomach softly "one of the Sand ninja's pets said that Sand was safe." He said as he knew it would make his darling happy.

Havok-Trance

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:02 am
Sona Sontei
Demon of the sand

XXXXXXXXXShe smiled with glee and excitment. "Wonderful!" She said, answering both at the same time. Sona was happy that sand was safe yet again and her excitment was to have a baby with this man she loved so dearly.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:58 pm
User Image
Tetsuo Hideki
The Wise Tree of Grass

Smiling as big as ever Tetsuo put his wife down "let's go back to Sand for just a while." He said with his hand on Sona's stomach.

Havok-Trance

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:48 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku clone came as he heard that the roots decided to bring someone to the hospital, as the nurses told him where they where and who it was he went to look for them,"So how come the roots said you were associating yourself with an enemy of Grass?" Arekku voice suddenly interrupted as he was standing there now. He notice Sona as well,"Hey you got fat?! Maybe you should train more lazy I thought you were planning to defeat me tsk tsk."

(hector it's Tetsuo right? idk )

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:21 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImageAppearing at the hospital Shokos tracking really sucks she was looking for the real Arekku and here she arrives where a clone is. Of course Shoko doesn't know this yet so she walks into the hospital as well and looks to Arekku. "Are you ok? why are you in a hospital?" She smiles to the friendly faces in the hospital, She feels like she has met this boy before, but she is unsure where. "Sorry to not introduce myself, must seem very rude. I am Shoko of the grass." She bows politely.

Eris5

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:24 pm
Sona Sontei
Demon of the sand

XXXXXXXXXShe nodded to Tetsuo, sighing as she was put down and hearing a comment. "Arekku! I did not get fat! Tetsuo told you I'm probaly pregnent!" She hissed at him but turned into a nice tone quickly.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:27 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku looked at her up and down,"Why are you in the hospital Shoko didn't I just heal you?" Arekku couldn't help thinking to himself and she seem, so he sigh of relief and just walk over to her and looked at her diagnosing her in seconds he saw that she carried another life though he just smirked,"Nope I don't sense your pregnant, I sense a lot of food and fat in you now. Hahaha and you know I'm the best at telling this Sona." Arekku said teasingly as he looked back at Shoko,"Fenrir and I fought earlier though the defense of Grass told me there was more people with him so I'm investigating, and I guess now visiting my old student." Arekku said casually.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:30 pm
((a real seal user could locate everyone in grass in a second XD))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:34 pm
Sona Sontei
Demon of the sand

XXXXXXXXXKai walked from behind Sona and up to Arekku, using Kai's cat claws she huggled his leg with them. "I don't eat that much, besides I eat rarely." She stated, sticking her toung at him also teasngily.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:36 pm
Shoko laughs and hits Arekku over the head. "Dont call this girl fat!" That isn't nice at all and Shoko won't tolerate it. Geesh boys these days where are there manners. "Excuse me miss you look so young yet you are pregnant you say?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:38 pm
Sona Sontei
Demon of the sand

XXXXXXXXX"Probaly. Yes I am young but not that young..." She said, smiling at Shoko.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:40 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

The cat's hug and Shoko's hit went through an after-image as Arekku couldn't get hit or disappear till he got the info he wanted really,'Hey she is my little student she ain't no girl, not my fault she got chunky." Arekku said normally as he sat on a counter now,"And I told ya not pregnant just eating to much like her chunky cat." Arekku said even more teasingly as he was smiling,"Though in all seriousness, Sona pregnancy that's a big deal I hope your prepare for it..... Not for your sake, but for the kids..." Arekku said sadly as he knew a lot of the young girl in front of him.

Arekku's Theme:

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games