Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:55 am
NUR

User Image

Shoku smiles and looks over her shoulder there stands Shiro holding onto her waists. Looking down she smiles, she is genuinely happy to be in this situation. Her sword in her hand disperses into grass falling to the ground. She then gives Shiro a tiny peck of a kiss on his nose and looks down at her feet there lays her grass jutsu scroll with one jutsu shining out above all others [1/8]

Shoku focuses her chakra and performs a couple handsigns while in Shiro's grasp still. [2/8]

She smiles as a couple blades of grass flutter into the air, she then focuses more chakra while making the handsigns hoping for a better turn out. [3/8]

Many blades of grass shoot up into the air creating a sort of cylinder around the two but then flutter back down quickly. [4/8]

Shoku turns her head smiling at Shiro, she gives him a kiss on his lips now the grass just naturally floats in the air because of shokus happiness and concentration. [5/8]

She stops the kiss for a second and smiles making the handsigns for the jutsu she focuses her chakra and the grass without lifting more than an inch off the ground swirls around Shiro and her. [6/8]

This time Shoku focuses more chakra into the grass and makes the handsigns she focuses and focuses and the grass rises more around her and shiro to about waist level circling around them. [7/8]

Finally she puts one last burst of chakra into the grass and it rises high above them a large amount of grass in a huge radius begins circling around them quickly Shoku keeps this going while smiling and biting her lower lip looking into Shiro's eyes. [8/8]

Shiyakyousaku – Yamikusa (Obscurity of Vision – Dark Grass)

Description: The user blows up a huge amount of grass into the air and causes all the grass to swirl around the vicinity. This huge amount obscures the vision of anyone within the storm (about 50 feet diameter) and anyone trying to look in. The user uses chakra within the grass to feel contact with anyone within the swirl of grass, effectively allowing the user to “see” anyone inside. This allows the user to attack using taijutsu. The user cannot use any ninjutsu or genjtusu without stopping this jutsu. The swirl of grass also obscures hearing, though no actual damage is done with the jutsu.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:11 am
Shiro starts to smile at her while standing there completely blind. "You naughty thing. You built this up for a reason." He says while giving her a few small kisses. "It sucks that I can't see you, but I have a good feeling of why you did this."  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:19 am
NUR

Smiling Shoku turns around in Shiros arms so he is still holding onto her waist but no she is facing him directly she focuses her chakra more and creats a small gap in between them so Shiro can once again see her. Blushing she smiles to Shiro she is absolutely speechless.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:33 am
Smiling at the fact that he can see her again, Shiro pulls her in close and gives her a big hug. "Well this is better."  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:10 am
NUR

User Image

Shoku smiles and give Shiro another kiss on the nose before running off into the dark grass swirling about she laughs as the grass swirls around him, She then looks up to the sky and gets picked up by her clay bird. They fly off into the hosizon and by the time the bird is only a speck on the horizon the dark grass concealment jutsu wears off and all the swirling grass falls to the ground.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:47 am
After the jutsu disappeared, Shiro stared into the sky. "Wow that girl is amazing. And a giant tease." Shiro lets out a small smile. "I like her." Resolving to try and practice a bit more, he rolls up his grass scroll and pulls out his lightning one and starts studying. [1/4]

After reading up on one specific jutsu, he starts working on the signs until he can do them flawlessly and without having to look at them. [2/4]

After getting the signs down, he tosses a few metal objects to the ground and focuses. Several clouds appear overhead but nothing really happens. [3/4]

Trying again, the clouds form and the metal objects all rise up and head towards the clouds. After doing this for a bit, he releases the jutsu and the metal objects all clump into a ball and fall to the ground where they finally demagnetize to where shiro can put them up. [4/4]

Raiton: Raikou Jishaku no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Magnet)
Description: This jutsu creates electrical clouds around the area that attract metal, any metal projectiles thrown will be altered because of the clouds. This can be dangerous for both parties.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:21 am
Daron sees his new sensai putting away some metal objects. "Sensai!" Daron says a smile on his face. His crimson eyes almost glow for some unknown reason. Daron walks up to where his sensai is...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:49 am
Shiro turns to face Daron. "So I take it you are one of the ones I am supposed to teach?"  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:01 pm
"Yes." Daron has one hand on his katana's hilt. He always has one hand on it just in case he runs into some trouble...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:18 pm
"Alright then. What did you want to learn?"  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:31 pm
"What ever your willing to teach me."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:34 pm
"Well that doesn't tell me much. I mean I could teach you anything I know. But it may not help you."  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:03 pm
"Do you know any fire elemintal jutso?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:29 pm
"I know a few. In that case I guess you can learn them. First is Katon: Fukumen no Jutsu (Fire Release: Veil Technique) and you can learn
Katon: Bounetsu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame-Resistance Technique) while learning others. I doubt the first one will help you though. Now the veil technique is a simple one. You simply create a small flash that blinds your opponent." Shiro then made the signs and clapped his hands together creating a bright flash that dissipated quickly. "The best this can do is cause the person to see spots and have trouble seeing for a few seconds so it is best as an escape measure."

((2 posts for veil, 4 for flame-resistance, but flame-resistance can be learned with other jutsu that cause heat damage.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:01 pm
1/2
daron practices the signs repeatedly in his head... When he thouhgt he had them well memorized he attempted the technique, thwere is a bright flash but Daron is blinded it back fired... "s**t!" Daron said angrilly whebn his vision finally cleared he grinned...

2/2
"Once more." Daorn does the signs faster than before this time he was determined to not fail. Daron claps his hands togethor and the flash dissappeared shortly afterwards. "YES!" Daron says, as he triumphantly thrust his fist into the air. His crimson eyes glow he had gained power... That is pretty much all that DAron wants in life is power...  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games