Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:12 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru decided to stop over the grass village for a moment he had wondered what this village contained.
"I know I should be helping the anbu but I do have my curiosity to feed" Zeramaru said as he entered

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:33 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru with his flowers in his coat started walking off to find the rest of his ANBU team.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

StalkDaNight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:21 pm

Loosing sight of Zeramaru Yuno let out a long sigh.
"Sand" he thought as he ran to the direction of Zeramaru's foot prints.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:36 pm
EDITED

Name: Yahiko Sano
Village: Sunagakure
Equipment: Is a Human puppet...so...(Bottom of profile, page 3, Timeskip Profiles in Suna)
Reason for visiting: Training
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks): Probably a week or two

As Sano grew nearer to the village he was unable to recognize his chakra signature as he slowly rose up from the ground, his wooden body gleaming in the sun. He looked around in front of him to find his path and then continued his journey towards Kusagakure. Hours passed before Sano reached the gates of the village. He stood before the large wooden wall in awe; such structures couldn't be dreamed of in his home village of Suna. He paused at the gates and looked into the village absorbing the sights of the surrounding infrastructure.  

Plexilate

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:50 pm
Lenon appeared on top of the wooden wall in a spray of mist and the slip of paper floated up into his hand at a twitch of his index finger. He read it and raised his eyebrows, calling down, "Where`d you get a human puppet from? Not too many people know that anymore these days...." He looked down at the boy as he waited for a reply. Zeramaru, maybe?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:03 pm
((Oops, meant to say he WAS a human puppet))

"Excuse me? Sorry, sir, I am a human puppet. The thing is, though, I don't know how. A few years ago my village was attacked and I was knocked out by the debris. When I woke up I didn't know where I was and I was then a puppet. Why, do you know how to make puppets?" Sano tried to climb the wall, but remember he still hadn't learn the proper jutsu. He made a little note to himself that when he gets the free time to learn the tree walking technique and maybe even water walking. "I'm sorry, sir, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Yahiko Sano of the Hidden Sand, I have come to advance my training and education. Who, if I may ask, are you, sir?"

Plexilate

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:01 pm
((Finally...not on my cell phone. God, it sucks!))

Lenon listened to Yahiko talk. "Oooh...I'm a human puppet as well. I died...and then my friend took my soul and put it in a puppet. But yes, I am a puppet master. And my name is Lenon Karlek, of the Grass. But yes, I can teach you some things. The other ninja are apparently not here. What did you come here to learn?" The gate opened to let Yahiko in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:40 am
Sano was confused at the words emitted from Lenon's lips. "I thought the only other human puppet was Zeramaru?" He thought to himself. He then shook his head to himself as he walked into the village. "Well, I haven't really thought that through. I heard that this village had some unique style of fighting, but I also heard that you can't teach me any of that. I was hoping to maybe learn the tactics used by your village but that's not exactly teachable...Wait. You said you were a puppet master? Does that mean you know how to make human puppets?"  

Plexilate

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:15 am
Lenon hopped down from the wall beside Sano. "Yes. I can't teach you our jutsu, but I do know how to make human puppets. Why?" Lenon looked sideways at Sano. "It's just me and Zeramaru who know that technique now, I think...well, Marquis is dead, so I guess so." Lenon heaved a deep sigh.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:43 pm
(Zeramaru taught the Tsuchikage, and Kashiim also has a scroll with it written on meaning he could learn it if he wanted.)

Sano's face lit up as much as physically possible when he heard that he could make puppets. "Could it be at all possible that you are able to teach me how to do that? There are a few people in my village, myself included, that are still striving as Shinobi because of puppet parts. Through the training you may, or may not, give me, I may be able to advance my villages shinobi ranks...or not. It all depends on what you say." He looked at Lenon expectantly hoping for the training he wanted from the Grass Ninja.

Plexilate

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:42 pm
Lenon shrugged. "Sure. I don't see why not. Let's go to my house - I have a puppet workshop and everything we'll need there." Lenon pointed to the direction of his house and began to walk toward it, wanting Sano to follow.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:44 pm
"N...no way...Thank you, Mr. Lenon, sir!" Sano clicked his heels together as he followed Lenon towards his house. "So, what attractions are there in this village? It looks amazing."  

Plexilate

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:02 pm
Lenon spoke before turning a corner around a house. "Well, there's the Tree of Life, the Springs of Rejuvenation, and, the darker side, Masumi keeps dead bodies in her closet. And she'll unravel the cells in your...uh...external organs if she finds you peeping in the Hot springs. So no peeping, okay? And the Jounin exams are going on now, I believe."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:52 pm
User Image
Areku was galloping on Asami,"Yay were here.... I'll take it from here thanks." Areku said as both of them disappeared him leaving an afterimage and Asami in a cloud of smoke.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:52 am
Ray walked to the gates and headed to the hospital.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games