Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:34 am
"Long enough." Daron stepped back into the mist making him invisible to Ray, But he could see perfectly. "Where are you from?" Daron asks, as he looks him up and down studying his movements trying to determine if he was a threat.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:36 am
Ray heard the foot steps and smiled " I was born here in Grass, I stayed here as a Genin and then I moved away to Sound, I never liked the Kusakage after all the months I been living here, but I decided to come back and visit," Ray said as he walked to the edge of the springs and put his foot in and then quickly took it out.

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:47 am
Daron walks out of the mist and on to the edge 15 feet away from Ray, "Would you like to spar?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:53 am
Ray nodded with a okay " Just to let you know I am a mere Gennin, I am not strong but I will do my best," he said getting in a battle stance.  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:56 am
"I'm genin also." Daron pulls out three kunai and threw them, each had an explosive note attached. One hit to Ray's left directly in front of him, another hit to his right. And the third was directed to go between Ray's legs and behind him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:13 am
Ray smiled as he heard the Kunai's whistle threw the air, Ray pulled his katana out and smacked the left and right kunai's away and he jumped up into the air and did a back flip and both kunais whistled past and hit the wall causing a huge explosion.  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:22 am
Daron took this time to do a back flip and land deep in the mist, he made hand seals and using mystical flower technique shot 50 fire balls in the general direction of Ray.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:35 am
Ray felt the hot fire balls coming at him, he smirked as he dove right back in the water until everything was clear, he popped out and pointed all ten fingers at Daron and shot 10 finger bone bullets at him.  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:58 am
Daron dove under the water to avoid the finger bullets. He swims deep to the bottom and throws a seed in a crack at the nbottom of the spring. He then activated it and it grew into a large patch of grass about 5 feet squared. He made hand seals and three grass clones formed out of the grass and the clones then made the remaining grass grow larger and continue growing until it covered the whole bottom of the pool of water. The second clone launched out of the water unsheathing it's katana and slashing at Ray. And the third made hand seals and made three grass spikes shoot out of the water and towards Ray.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:00 pm
Ray smiled as he formed hand signs and shot 3 grass spikes to. He then activated his sharingan that was implanted.  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:52 am
Daron grinned as he saw a change in his eye, "A sharingan implant?" Daron's other two grass clones launched out of the water and each shot four grass spikes at Ray. The spikes were aimed to twist and curve around any opposing spikes Ray would make. The real Daron swam back to the surface and stood up on the water, While this happened. And he just stood there waiting for Ray to make a mistake.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:42 am
Ray smiled as he formed a set of hand signs and turned into a burst of lightning bouncing off the walls for a bit getting passed the spikes. Ray appeared a few steps away and formed more hand signs and pulled his spinal cord out and swung at daron like a sword  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:57 am
Daron flipped back wards narrowly missing the sword, he felt the wind coming off of the blade... In mid flip he unsheathes his katana, and when he lands he lunges forward swinging his sheathe towards the bone-sword ready to defend. And he slashed down wards with his katana towards Rays face.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:35 am
Ray smiled as he saw the movements with the sharingan and did a back flip and the spine sword came flying backward at Daron's back.  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:59 pm
Daron dove forwards, holding his sheathe above him to stop the blow, once again barely getting away from the blade he could see where he was swinging because he saw the movements of Ray's arm. He landed on his feet to the right and in front of Ray. The grass clones made hand seals and sent around 20 spikes all together from behind ray and using the thorn grass technique the outer layer of the grass spikes was razor sharp. While Daron jumped backwards to avoid his own grass spikes.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games