Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:13 pm
User Image
Areku smiled,"Thanks for the compliment, yeah there both S class jutsu so there really hard to perform and I'm not really that much of a smart kid more like a persistent little brat." Areku said as he started eating the food quickly,"Mmmm, let see I been to a few village there kind of the same just different people, though probably the one I hated the most was Snow it was so cold I had to go there and stay for like a month it was so painful!" Areku yelled exclaiming about it with his hands,"Sand is nice though some might say it really hot but I liked it, well Cloud is really fun there is a lot of interesting stuff there as well people." Areku said calmly as he started eating his food and finishing it and raising his bowl for seconds,"Ahh that was so good." Areku had a big smile.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:22 pm
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
User Image Amara smiled and listened to what he had to say. She finished up her food and set the plate down before sipping idly at her tea. "Well that is interesting. I've wondered what cloud is like. I've never seen it for myself but I've wanted to go there since my mom and dad were both born there. But until I jump up a rank, I can't leave the village. Well..not without a Jounin or higher. But I don't like bothering other people just so I can have a good time ya know?" She tilted her head slightly and smiled as someone came to refill Areku's bowl.

"I myself am picky. I don't like alot of heat, but I don't like alot of cold weather either. I really do like the weather here. It's perfect for me. Not to hot and not to cold." She smiled and laughed lightly. "Besides, if it was cold, I wouldn't be able to wear such skimpy clothes." It was more of a little joke.  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:33 pm
User Image
"Yeah it really nice here." Areku said nodding his head,"Well don't worry sooner or later you'll get to explore it all around." Areku said as he started eating he then almost spilled his food when she said that about skimpy clothes and was laughing but turning red for some reason,"Um.... yeah that's pretty true." Areku said covering lowering his head to eat to hide how red he was with his hoody,"Well with luck there be a chunnin exam soon though we have to get you ready fast." Areku said regaining his composure, as he started to eat again normally.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:39 pm
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
User Image She couldn't help but laugh when she saw Areku's reaction to her clothing comment. It was just so innocent and cute. "Yes, I suppose we do. Shima as well. I feel kinda close to him because we were in the academy together you know?" She sipped at her tea once more.

"I wonder, how did you do in the chunnin exams? Is there anything I should really focus on?"  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:48 pm
User Image
Areku nodded his head,"Well that's good you should always have close to your friends." Areku said as he kept eating as he tried to think,"Well if it's Snow village have a lot of clothes ready it is freaking cold!" Areku yelled out loud as he tried to think seriously,"Well just be ready and open to everyone, very flexible with your moves since you never know who you will face you know, and have people you can trust that really helps." Areku said as he rubbed his head.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:05 am
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
User Image "I will be sure to do that. The only one my rank that I trust is Shima. as you can tell, I don't care for Yukio. He gets under my skin so easily and I can't figure out why." She looked a little disturbed by the fact that he was able to get under her skin. She shook her head and looked to Areku again before finishing her tea.

"I'll have to be good and learn as many jutsu's as I can as quickly as I can. Plus I'll have to train more. Though I am happy I got to keep the vest. I think I'm starting to get used to it now."  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:17 am
User Image
"Haha Yukio seems like a nice enough guy though a little strange and overconfident, but yeah it happens I guess." Areku said rubbing his head,"Well I hope you have more people you can trust, in my Chunnin exams I was faced with an old comrade from cloud and a mist ninja it was clear that we were screwed since the person was flying around and just waiting for me and that guy to get tired don't know why but decided to trust him and gang up on the person turned out good." Areku said smiling as he drank some tea.

Areku then ate a little bit more and was finished with his food again and was asking for more,"Haha I think I'm a fat kid in disguise." Areku was smiling as he was refilled again,"Well that's good unless you want some more weight you can take some of mine I got a lot of them, since I kind of use it to slow down my after-images if not I could do a lot more at the same time." Areku said calmly since he thought it sounded a little too much of a show off.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:24 am
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
User Image "Oh? I do hope the two of you became friends afterwards. I really don't see myself trusting Yukio though. I don't care much for his views, especially on fun and what it means to be a ninja. I hope as soon as I am at a high enough level, I won't have to see him again. But at the moment I'm stuck because he's on the same squad as I am."

She sighed and huffed slightly before watching Areku order more food. She just seemed to giggle. "Oh I don't think so. You should see how much food Shima can put down. He's like a garbage disposal. Since I've lived alone, it's still a little strange to see how much a boy can eat."

Amara set her arms down on the table and leaned a little closer to it. "If you don't mind loosing some of your weights. I think it would really help me out. I'm obviously not as strong as some of the other people here. So I think I really need to build that up as well as my speed and stamina."  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:32 am
User Image
"Haha yeah that be an interesting friend to have. Well who is your sensei for your squad?" Areku asked curiously he had gotten away with not teaching anyone.

"Oh really wow that's impressive!" Areku yelled amazed as he took off his jacket and underneath there was vest, restraints that made his movements harder, and arm weights,"Well let see I could do without these." Areku said as he took off the two arm weights from before the ones he put on there backs,"Here you go hope they help you out as much as possible." Areku said smiling handing her the weights, he sput his jacket back on since he was pretty paled and felt pretty embarrassed about it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:38 am
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
User Image "I'm not quiet sure. Lenon has been teaching us but I know he isn't our sensei. He seems to get offended whenever you call him that for some reason. Anyway, I know Daron, Yukio and I are in the same squad but I don't know who my teacher is...I haven't met him yet."

When Areku took off the arm bands, she smiled and picked them up. They were heavy and weighed her arms down when she attached them. "Oh my..This will be perfect. Thank you Areku. I could just kiss you right now." She smiled and watched him put his coat back on nervously. She decided to change the subject so he felt better. "So, that bloodline, just what exactly does it do?"  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:48 am
User Image
Areku smiled about Lenon,"Haha that's funny maybe I should try calling him that sounds fun." Areku said as he started drinking his tea,"So that's your team mmmm well I haven't met Daron yet so can't really say much about it.

"Yeah hope so." Areku said as he closed his eyes for a second and they became white with a black insignia in the middle that seem like a bird,"Well this what happens when i first activate it makes my eyes white as you can see, well the main thing is I can move at incredible speed, I haven't met someone that can keep up with it, though I can't attack though I can set up attacks well you saw that after-image of me right well that's part of it" Areku said smiling as his eyes became back to normal,"Well there is also another part of it but.... I like to keep it as muck of a secret as possible." Areku whispered at her smiling.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:52 am
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
User Image "I'm sure he'll have fun with it." She laughed lightly and looked to Areku's eyes. she enjoyed the way his eyes looked. "Ah, that's interesting. Kind of reminds me of a falcon.. it must come in handy, and don't worry, you don't have to tell me." She smiled and laughed lightly.

"Daron is a nice boy. Quiet, but nice." She had only met him once, but she didn't have a problem with him.  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:01 am
User Image
Areku started eating again he has lost count of how many plates he had eaten already and once he finished he laid back on his chair stuffed completely,"Ahh that was so awesome!" Areku groaned but with a big smile,"Well that's good it be bad if you had problems with all your squad members." Areku smirked as he started to drink his tea.

Then Areku taught for a second,"Well I'll show you since Lenon seem to trust you." Areku said nodding his head, then all of a sudden looked paled,"Ahhh I ate a lot I'm so sorry I forgot I wasn't paying for my meal so please let me pay for both." Areku said with his hands in a begging position again like earlier.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:28 am
((Sorry but my brain died. So I think I'm gonna go to bed))  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:32 am
((lol its cool no problem go for it XD))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games