Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Meadow of Tranquility Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:34 pm
(wait I'm confused. did you throw shurikens at me, or kunai with exploding tags?)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:39 pm
{{Kunais sorry I think I typed in shuriken hold on lemme fixed that }}  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:22 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rock Genin

Kai

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"My blade holds the fate of your life"

--Kai stood up as he walked off."You two are boring."Kai smiled as he walked off.--

"Your fate has been decided, are you ready for the end"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:19 am
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"What a beautiful nightmare life can be...."

Amara finally stopped training and sat up to look at the two boys who were still fighting. She sat there and thought for a moment as she watched them. All this was over her stupid wallet which Yukio had taken again.

"Ugh, Yukio, can't we settle this like adults for once?" She hopped up onto her feet and looked over at him. "I really want to train with someone or spar against someone. It's been forever since I've learned anything new."  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:30 am
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio watched as Velox stumbled around for his exploding kunai and then threw them at him. What he wouldn't realize, however, was that the paper exploding tags attached to the kunai had ripped themselves off of the blade and had instead attached themselves to the backsides of Velox's arms almost as soon as Velox had pulled them out. Yukio was a paper manipulator, the dome made that fairly obvious, but Yukio figured that Velox's sudden spike in aggression now blinded him to that fact. The chances of Velox noticing the change were slim since he would already be trying to grab a smoke bomb he could throw and set off at the same time as the kunais. However, Yukio was a cautious one, and Velox would suddenly feel his sense of balance become completely destroyed, making it very difficult to stand much less move around. It was possible that he might've noticed it with his byakugan but during the time when Yukio had fired the wind torpedo, some of the chakra from it had been manipulated into his ears. Yukio was now using that chakra to cause a distracting disturbance in his eardrums, causing the sudden loss of balance. While the exploding tags went off, and the smoke bomb probably was never reached in time, or if it did then it dropped and went up in Velox's face, Yukio rolled his body over to one of the kunai sitting in the ground a few inches from him, and then used their blades to cut through the wires and set him free. Yukio popped up back to his feet and glanced at Velox. "Not bad for a caterpillar, am I? Hahaha! But seriously, maybe we should stop now? If I damage you any further I might not be able to heal you, and then I'd have to postpone training you guys just so I could get you to a hospital."
(Balance Destroy)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:34 am
XxEnslavedNekoxX
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Amara finally stopped training and sat up to look at the two boys who were still fighting. She sat there and thought for a moment as she watched them. All this was over her stupid wallet which Yukio had taken again.

"Ugh, Yukio, can't we settle this like adults for once?" She hopped up onto her feet and looked over at him. "I really want to train with someone or spar against someone. It's been forever since I've learned anything new."

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio glanced at Amara. "I agree, fighting isn't really my forte anyways. So, what do you want to learn? I've been traveling a lot since you left, and I have collected training scrolls on just about every jutsu out there."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:48 am
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"Well learning some more water or electric jutsu's would be great. I doubt you have any Genjutsu to teach me. I'm glad that you got more use out of traveling than I did. I headed out but was met with no one." Amara shrugged her shoulders and held her hand out. "First of all though, I'd like my wallet back Yukio."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:53 am
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio smiled, "Nope, the wallet's mine. Consider it tutor fees. Oh, and I do have genjutsu scrolls, actually. I wanted to learn some of them sometime, so I just kinda....grabbed it. So let's start out with a few genjutsu for starters. I'll learn them right along with ya." With that, Yukio reached into the large sum of folded scrolls on his back and laid them out on the grass. "So, where should we start first?"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:17 am
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

She growled lightly in a rather aggrivated tone. Her arms crossed over her breast as she tossed her head to one side. "Whatever. I don't feel like chasing you around the grass today."

She took a few deep breaths and looked over to him, "Besides, your the one who got pissed on. I guess you'll need the money anyway to get your clothes clean."

Her head shook lightly as her long legs carried her over to Yukio. "You didn't steal these scrolls did you? Meh...I guess you'd just lie to me anyway if you did. Anyway, logic states you should start off with the easiest one first."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:28 am
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Then in that case, let's go with this technique." Yukio pointed at one of the academy level genjutsu at the top of his list. It read,

Fukushi no Jutsu (Double Vision Technique)
Description: This is a simple genjutsu that causes the opponent to see doubles of everything.

[1/2] "It sounds pretty simple. I'll go first since I'm the teacher, and then you can just copy my movements." Yukio said as he faced Amara and made a handseal for the jutsu. Unfortunately, nothing seemed to affect Amara, so Yukio could only assume that it hadn't worked.

[2/2] The second time yielded better results. This time, after Yukio made the handseal, Amara would start seeing everything in double. It was a very simplistic jutsu, but one that would probably help with distracting an opponent in battle.

(Double Vision learned)

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:52 am
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Amara blinked for a moment. She saw the double vision but shook it off quickly. "Well that's interesting. I wonder how well it would work after a clone jutsu."

(1/2)She remembered everything that Yukio had done. It wouldn't be too difficult for her. Atleast she didn't think so. She made the handseals that she was supposed to and waited for it to work. Unfortunately, nothing seemed to happen.

(2/2)"Well let's try this again." She made the handseals again and worked her magic. This time, the jutsu would take effect, and Yukio would also begin seeing a double vision.

"I hope it worked that time." Amara looked to Yukio again, "Hey, before we continue I have a question, do you think there will be more Chunin exams soon?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:06 am
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"A chuunin exam? Hmm...I think so, but it won't be in Grass. You'll have to travel around to different villages to see when they might hold one. I reccomend going to Leaf though. I think they get the most ninja, so they would be holding chuunin exams more frequently." Yukio replied as he read through the next jutsu on the list.

Ikamono Chishio (Fake blood)
Description: This genjutsu can create fake blood and wounds on the user’s body to fool the enemy that he/she is wounded. The illusion is only visual; it cannot trick the sense of smell.

[1/2] Yukio concentrated on different areas of his body, and then pictured them wounded as he relayed the image to Amara. It worked almost instantly, making it appear to Amara that blood was suddenly gushing out from Yukio's arm. Yukio, however, appeared completely unharmed as he continued his training.

[2/2] He spent a little more practice mastering different wounds. Infected wounds, burns, wounds from an explosion, ect. When he was finally finished, Yukio could make just about any wound appear somewhere on his body. Unfortunately it only effected sight though, so shinobi with advanced senses of smell, like Velox and other Inuzuka, wouldn't be fooled.

(Fake Blood learned)

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:20 am
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

(1/2) Amara's eyes widened some as she watched Yukio work on the next technique. She made sure to register every movement he did in his mind before starting her own. Amara made the handsigns for the first technique started her own. Her first illusion wasn't very good. All she was able to do was make it appear as if she had a small cut on her thigh.

(2/2) The next one would be much better. She took a deep breath and began concentrating hard. Her hands moved quickly, forming the signs once again as she started the jutsu once more. This time Amara went all out, making it look as if she had taken quiet a beating. She was able to make some bruises, gashes, and burn marks for the illusion. She then sent it over to Yukio with a smile. She had a feeling she was going to like this genjutsu.

(Fake blood learned)

"Well then I guess I'll have to talk to Arekku when he's not busy. Everyone seems to want to see him. That kid's gotten really popular lately."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:32 am
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Maybe, but I don't think Arekku is the same as how we remember him. I think I might have witnessed something he didn't like, so he erased my memory of it. The Arekku I knew never used to keep secrets like that. It worries me..." Yukio broke away from the conversation to go through the next genjutsu.

Suiganmourou no Jutsu (Drunken Sight Technique)
Description: A basic technique that makes the opponent see the world around him in a blur, as if drunk.

[1/2] "This looks fun." Yukio muttered to himself as he made a handseal in front of Amara. The first time she might have felt a slight dizziness feeling, but nother so far as blurred vision. It would take more than a first try for something like that.

[2/2] Yukio tried the jutsu again. This time as soon as he made the seal, Amara would feel her world turn into a giant blur, making it very difficult for her to make things out, especially if they were far away. Either way, this kind of jutsu was still pretty elementary, but at least it might do an even better job of obstructing the opponent's view than the double vision technique.

(Drunken Sight learned)

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:38 am
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Amara began feeling a little sick to her stomach once he was finished. She brought her hands up to the side of her head and shook it once, then twice to remove the effects of the jutsu.

(1/2) "Well, I just hope no one tries that on me again." Like with the others, Amara began making the hand signs. There was nothing Yukio could see but a slight twist in his vision.

(2/2) Amara shook her head again and tried once more. She concentrated harder as the illusion began taking place. The world around Yukio began getting blurry, and his depth perception seemed a little off. A smile came to her face as she completed the Jutsu and looked to Yukio.

(Drunken sight learned)

"I haven't seen him in a long time. I went to see if he was in but there were so many people waiting for him. I feel kind of bad though, being Kusakage must be stressful on him."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff