Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:39 pm
elaise looked at coop for a few minutes before saying " i think we should get going, if we stay here we're more likely to get attacked."
she looked round at the rest of them waiting for their approval to carry on to the town.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:17 pm
"That's fine with me, as long as I can walk!" she said to the group. She didn't even bother trying to stand up, knowing that she wouldn't be able to at all for a couple of weeks.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:04 pm
Zack lifted Niara carefully up"Well then i carry you to the next village and there you can rest!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:48 pm
"Thanks." she said as she laid her head onto his chest. "I might just rest on the way there." she whispered as she started losing conciousness again. Lyra meowed up at them, saying 'be careful'. "I will Lyra." she whispered again, then fell asleep.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:19 pm
ZAck smiled and walked with the group,carefully so Niara didn't wake up,through the forest untill they reached thewall of the town.Zack looked up the walls before he went to the Gate."Well I home again..."He whisperd silently.He knocked at the gate.First...nothing just silence but then the gate slowly opens and guards let them in.After that Zacl lead them to a little old house.He just opend the house."I am bakc!"He yelled loud just the get hit by a brownhaired girl with light blue eyes

"Shut up Zack!where were you,huh!?You said you will be gone for only a few weeks!It was nearly a half year now!!"

"eerrr..realy..oh sorry about that...err..Azzura...could my friends and i...rest here...and could i also get later punished by you?"

Azzura loocked at the rest and smiled"Yeah fine...someone hungry!?"

Zack layed Niara down onto a couch and rubbed his cheeck.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:55 pm
Dave sees Azzura and makes his move. "Hey there beautiful, what's a fine looking woman, such as yourself, doing in this lonely place?" he said smoothly.  

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:58 pm
Niara groaned a bit from the pain. Lyra walked over to her and layed down in front of the couch, to protect her. Niara mumbled, "Mommy! Daddy!" in a weak child-like voice. Tears then started rolling down her cheeks.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:01 pm
rick swung his blade the day be came very bright he then decided to leave his town to start a liegion to save the knigdom and it would be with the best troop ever and before he left he made armor to protect himself when he is going to a magior battel as his sword and he packed it and head out to find the best out there  

fnd_fan

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:32 am
(Evil could you please follow the story line?there was one giant crystal which fell down to earth and shatterd into pieces..there is no chance to find them into a cave!!!Also try to use . and , It is hard to read your posts if you don't do...)

Zack loocked at Dave and then at Azzura.She looked like she wanted to punch him.Zack just walked to Niara and watched what Azzura would do now.He knew her for years and she was always acting like the older sister,he never had.

Slowly she walked up to Dave"Well little boy...this lonly place is my home!And liitle boys like you who are talking like this to me are deserving a punch!but since you are friends of Zack...i won't harm you...for now!...Oh and i would prefer if you just call me Azzura......alright?"

"Wow..you didn't punched him!"

"YOu know what would happen...and i don't need another hohle..the one in my roof is already too much!!"

Zack looked up"...WHy..the hell?Did something happen Azzura?"He asked her as he looked back to her"Oh and how is...Jamato?"

Azzura crossed his arms"Well ..just a stupid little stone fell down,through my roof!..OH...and you can stop to be worried about this ...
'sleeping-forever-curse'....Since this stone apeared...Well you will see later"SHe said smilling  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:12 am
"Oh, she's a spicy one. Me likey." he said to Coop. "So what you doin friday night?" he asked Azzura with a smooth smile.  

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:11 pm
Niara sits bolt upright, cold sweat all over her body, breathing heavily, like she just ran around the worlds. "Where am I?" she asks in a very small voice, hugging her knees to her chest and rocking back and forth.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:27 pm
Azzura tilted her heead to the side and looked at Dave"usually they stop when i say somehting like that..."SHe said more to herself,then she looked deep into Daves eyes"Well..to speak the truth...i am practising magic and try to read the ancint makic runes but beside of that..nothing"

Zack smiled at Dave"Hey she gives ya a chance be proud of ya!"He then turned quickly to Niara"How are you?We are at my friends house....well my old home"

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:37 pm
( wow. you lot have been busy.)

elaise looked around the house that zack had taken them too. she felt weird being in a house after living in the forest for most of her life, she glanced around wearily not knowing what to expect fang stood beside her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:45 pm
Niara hears what Zack says, but that still doesn't calm her. She continues rocking back and forth on the couch, but she starts shivering, the cold sweat still coming. She has a scared, wild look on her face and in her eyes.
((gots to go. will be on mon,wed,fri-3-5 and tues,thurs-3-4pm ET))  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games