Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What could ruin Resident Evil? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Could Resident Evil ever be ruined?
  Yes
  Never
  Resident Evil 4
  Resident Evil Movies
  Other reason
View Results

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:08 pm
Yea, but anyways They could Kill RE, but letting Leon take over as a main character. He was Freaking rookie cop turned secret Agent. We need a Game with the S.T.A.R.S team Comes together, finds White Umbrella Destroys the Building and the leaders, And Kill Wesker.....In fact I think I will be making a Rp on that Idea.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:52 am
A Resident Evil Cart Racing Game. Imagine Wesker in a tiny cart trying to hunt Chris down with zombies chasing them both. That would be funny and stupuid at the same time.  

ZachSabbath

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:23 pm
Well, there was that mining cart segment in RE4 where Leon was hounded by all the Ganados... *cough* rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:34 pm
That scene would've worked great with some blue grass chase music.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:11 pm
For Capcom to do with it what they did with Megaman.

Resident Evil X: Takes place in 20XX, after Allen Webley finds long lost samples of an old virus labeled T in ruins of an excavated mansion/research facility in the Arklay Desert! He improves upon the virus so much that he labels it the TX-Virus! And with it creates a massive army of super-engineered biological weapons that each have special functionalities and afterwards forms a special police unit to deal with the problem, but in fact he seeks to use them to gather combat data of the weapons! That team is the A.R.T. Team (Anti Radical Terrorism).

Other horrible atrocities can be:

Resident Evil Z: sequel series to REX

Resident Evil Legends/Dash: Separate series

Resident Evil ZX: Sequel to REZ

Resident Evil.VIR/Bionet Battle: Separate series

Resident Evil Star Force Hunter/Cerberus/(gamestop exclusive) Nemesis: Separate series, but actually .VIR/Bionet with a 3D battle perspective.

The series can get a lot worse than RE4...  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:16 pm
Just because there are different degrees of crap, doesn't mean that we should settle for the better crap. Crap is still crap.

I mean, if someone said to you, here, you may have two snacks. You may have a chocolate bar that's been in the garbage, or you may have a chocolate bar that's been in a pile of s**t... Personally, I wouldn't say, "Well, since the one from the garbage isn't AS nasty, I'll eat that one." I'd say, "No thanks. I'll pass on both."

So, if Resident Evil was as you described, I'd pass on it, but since RE4 is also crap, I'm passing on that as well.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:31 am
Pass on both... b-but the chocolate-is-chocolate rule overrides the 5 second rule. AAHHHHH!!! *Wires in head short out*  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:20 am
I knew it! All RE4 fanboys and fangirls are robots!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:24 am
Biohazard EXTREME
I knew it! All RE4 fanboys and fangirls are robots!
LMAO, I'm not an RE4 fan, I just like the game. redface It's the only one that never gave me nightmares. It still freaked me the hell out, but that was before I got over my do-not-die phobia. I hate the idea of getting mauled by zombies, realistically or otherwise.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:47 pm
Well, if it scares you, so be it. But I still don't understand how you can enjoy its storyline.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:16 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, if it scares you, so be it. But I still don't understand how you can enjoy its storyline.
Its the same kind of mystery as to why Capcom decided on that as its final version. But I could never really pop heads off in the old games as well as I could in this one, and knowing I killed a zombie/ganado in one bullet as opposed to 3 or more just makes me go supernova inside.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:32 pm
Yeah... But again, you're going about the gameplay. When the storyline is so terrible.

Even gameplay, though. I want a horror game, not an action game.
That's the problem. In horror, unless you're loaded with some badass weapons and ammo, there will be a time when you say, "Oh s**t, I'm in trouble! I better run, fighting's not a smart choice here."

There is no such thing in RE4. RE4 is all about killing as much as you can, because you'll only get more bullets from your dead enemies.

If I wanted an action game, I'd play Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, which has some elements similar to RE4, only they're done SO MUCH BETTER. It's even got some parts that are fairly creepy, which I did NOT find in RE4 one bit.

So... That makes Uncharted a better ACTION title... If I wanted to kill numerous amounts of enemies with headshots, that's the game I'll play.  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:36 am
(Shame that there were no REAL creepy parts in RE4.) *sigh*  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:26 pm
The problem with RE4's gameplay is that... Sure, it's FUN. But the thing about the old RE games is that the static camera angles gave it that horror movie feel. And there was no HUD, so there was nothing on the screen to remind you, "Hey, it's a game!" It was like playing a movie.

Not only did RE4 have a constant behind the back camera, but it has a HUD. Terrible. Both those things say, "Hey! You're playing a game!"
And there's no way you could even for a second be so immersed in it to believe, "Hey, this is like a movie!"

That's what used to be so unique about Resident Evil. More unique than almost any game I've played. Silent Hill is a superior Horror game, and I never denied that, but, again. The fact that Resident Evil had constant, changing static Camera angles and absolutely no HUD made it UNIQUE. (Silent Hill had no HUD, but the camera always followed the player.)
Now, there's nothing unique about Resident Evil. It's just another game.  

Biohazard EXTREME

h2x

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:13 pm
Incorporating movie elements into the games  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games