Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:42 pm
(Well crap I missed a lot didn't I....*sigh* Man that's just wow...(read what she missed before posting) I'm sorry you had to step in Novama. I should have been on but I was busy helping my parents with something...)

Bella sighed, relaxing as well as the water was practically her home. " Not much to say..." She replied to his question as she did.

(However...I have to go to bed thanks to something I must do tomorrow. I apologize for not being here so much, but I promise I'll try harder to get on the computer to reply to you guys. As for the problem we are currently having, I have to say I'm quiet surprised at how you guys reacted. Sure, some things needed to be said, but some was not needed at all... I'll have to thank Novama to stepping in, since he straighten it a bit, and xXHiddenXTearsXx for pointing out some facts as well.

Also, I agree that we dismiss it and start over. If you still have a problem, killer, then simply discuss it with the source of the problem through pm. Instead of bringing it here where its half unneeded. Some of us hate drama, and I happen to be one of them. Anyways, I have to go now..if the problem is still here in the forums when I return I'll handle it then. Again, I apologize for not being here.)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:53 pm
((yeah, srry about that))

"Come on, what do you and your sister's like to do beside crashing ships" Poseidon said joking, he dived back into the water to get his hair wet.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:15 pm
Bella slightly frowned, remembering it now. She mentally sighed, pushing the thought away as she waited for him to surface for her reply. "They and me are usually different, to be honest. I follow since its family tradition, along with serve." She explained, after his head peeked out. "But, there's no way any of us can refuse a good game.." She joked before finishing.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:12 pm
Poseidon listened as Bella finish her story. "It's kind of good that you are different from your sisters" Poseidon said waving his hand in the air, a ball of water started to form. "Wonder if your sisters know that you skipped school" Poseidon said finishing the ball of water. The ball stayed in midair.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:28 pm
Athena sighed as she sat in a tree drawing a little blue bird perched on a branch. She sketched it out and closed the book then headed to her bike. She hopped on and rode to the little house she was staying at, grabbed her backpack, shifted to Anaxandra, and headed to school. This school had better be important for my father to send me here.... She thought to herself as she got onto her bike and rode up to the school.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:15 pm
Bella chuckled," Actually they were busy...with some 'business'" She joked as she remembered them sneaking off. She overheard Stella chatting to these girls, and the girls was saying something about 'monsters' and 'leave'. So she could guess what they were doing now. She looked over at his creation, and slight jealousy in her eyes as she did.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:20 pm
"Yeah, I will have to meet them sometimes" Poseidon said looking over to Bella, he could see something in her eyes as she looked at the ball of water. "What that?" he asked looking at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:14 pm
Bella blinked, and looked over to him. She gave a small laugh, seeing she must have spaced out for a second. "Oh, I was just.. admiring it.." She said slowly as she looked around in thought then back at him.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:51 pm
Poseidon smilled, he wispered some words and the ball slowly floated over to Bella. It dropped infront of her and went back up to the surface of the water, the ball did not lose it's form. "Keep it" he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:57 pm
Hephaestus wandered around just skating thinking why he is here " i guess its to just explore" he said after a bit of skating in circles he came to a lake to find a girl and a boy in the lake " oh what have we here" he said smiling.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:13 pm
Bella looked to the ball, then to him. "I can...?" She said, unsure if it was a joke. She looked back at the ball and reached for it, but stopped as she thought maybe it would burst.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:17 pm
"Don't worry, nothing will happen" Poseidon said smilling, the ball started to glow a differnt shade of blue then the water around it.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:27 pm
Bella looked back at him, then the ball. She reached over, cuffing her hands, then picked up the ball gently. She smiled softly, then carefully put it in her other hand. "Thanks.." She said, smiling brighter then poked it with her free hand. Then cuffed it once more, now just looking at it in wonder.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:31 pm
"I will never pop, and will never run out of water" Poseidon said smilling, he swimed over to her and started to flot next to her.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games