Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:48 pm
( sweatdrop )

"....Come to me...." M thought to Tomeko, feeling her distress and recognizing her brainwaves as that of something that has been created. The campfire she was by wasn't far form the resort and the hotel. She would be able to meet them there. "They may have done it, however we will not be sure until the morning. Then is when we can draw our conclusions. Before then we are simply speculating," M told Leeloo, trying to keep her from having negative thoughts about those she was meant to bond and associate with. "....Perhaps you can help me with Leeloo....you appear in control of your person and capable of the task...." M thought to Sabine. Although M felt Leeloo's feelings, he did not feel them to her degree, nor did he feel that strongly about something that had nothing to do with him. "This will pass," M assured Leeloo, while they walked back to the hotel.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:59 pm
Tomeko jerked her head up at the sound of the voice and her whole body started to shake. She knew that telekinesis wasn't one of her abilities so how could she be hearing someones thoughts? Who are you? She thought to herself, wondering if the mysterious voice could read her mind as well.  

Sarax Alistair

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:11 pm
"....you are like me....come to me..." M replied by repeating himself as they drew closer to the hotel. ".....come to me and I will find you.....you appear to lack the ability to sense others.....use your vision to locate the human resort...." M told Tomeko after sifting through her mind a little. The mass number of humans and lights would produce a beacon of heat and light that Tomeko should be able to locate through the dense jungle. "....move quickly....the island's predators are out...." M added, feeling the primitive minds surrounding Tomeko's location.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:17 pm
Leeloo suddenly looked furious. She had once again dropped her barriers and she caught the one sided-conversation. "What am I? A clincally insane person? A young child? I do not need help. You do not understand it! And I thought you understood what I meant and felt! All lies to make me wallow in safety. Lies to constrict me." She made a noise, a deep and angry growl. Her eyes narrowed dangerously, and they seemed to glow in the dark. She growled in anger. "Lies, all lies. You're just as bad as the humans, if not worse!"  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Sarax Alistair

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:26 pm
Predators? What... Tomeko barely had time to finish her thought when she heard a menacing growl from behind her. She turned quickly, throwing her hand out and launching a fireball in that direction. Without even seeing if she'd hit it or not, she took off running. Her eyes diligently searched the forest for the hotel.
At last her eyes spotted a glowing mass of heat that could only be one thing. That must be it The hotel. She was so close.
All of a sudden, something knocks her to the ground. She rolled over quickly only to be pounced on by some hideous looking creature. It bared it's fangs and lashed out at her neck. Tomeko grabbed it's face in her hands.
"Bite this." She said, heating her hands up. The animal howled in pain and leapt off her, shaking its head. Tomeko jumped to her feet and kept running. One glance back told her something she'd already known. She was being followed by a hoard of hungry creatures.
Not paying attention, Tomeko barreled right into a harsh light. She covered her eyes quickly with her palms and changed back to regular vision. When she looked up, she blinked a few times and saw that she had made it. She knew that those creatures wouldn't follow her into the light.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:28 pm
M stopped and turned to his upset companion. Still holding her hand, M would stop her from walking. Her loud speech was drawing attention to them, even out where few people were to take notice of them. "....you are behaving eccentrically and must calm down....there was nothing you could have done for those humans.....even if you could have you would have drawn attention to yourself....which could hinder or hurt the rest of us if not you as well.....the humans do not respond well to peculiarities in their society and are task as experiments is to blend in as much as possible...." M tried explaining to Leeloo through thought, so she would at least try to put on a calm surface. He had never had to explain himself before and he didn't like it. Until they were back in the hotel, they had no privacy and were in enemy territory. Now that island security was watching for anything suspicious, the experiments needed to take extra care. Aaron's stunt just made the experiment that much harder on the rest of them.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:32 pm
"....you are still alive?....good..." M thought after finding Tomeko's brainwaves. "....I have been held up...but should be there soon...." He thought to her, encouraging her not to leave or going looking for them on the off chance that she wonders out of his range to find her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:33 pm
Leeloo laughed harshly. Have fun, you great genius. The lights went out and Leeloo pulled her hand from his. He would be lost in the darkness, and she began to run. The anger blanked out everything else. No-one understands. They're just like the humans. Stupid and without pure emotions. They do not feel like I do. I explain again and again... I might as well talk to a brick wall. Little animals... sickening beasts and dirty liers. Her fingers curled into claws, and energy gathered in her hand. The elements in the bag hummed quietly. She slammed her glowing hand against an old oak. It crumbled to ash and was blown away by the wind. Anger forced red hot tears into her sore eyes.  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Sarax Alistair

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:41 pm
Tomeko nodded her head, searching for a place to sit. She found a nice patch of green grass and sat down, laying back. I wonder what my life would have been like had i not been found. Tomeko thought to herself. She couldn't explain it but, lately, she'd been having thoughts of her life had the scientists not found her. It was strange...there were almost like...memories. But that was ridiculous. She had no memories and she couldn't foresee the future so it must just be her over active imagination.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:44 pm
((G'night. I have to go. Please PM me if anything major happens. ))  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

CharlotteGray

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:34 pm
Sabine stared at the exchange she couldn't hear between M and Leeloo. The woman was obviously angry; violently so, it would seem. When she left, Sabine blinked and looked back at M. 'Do you understand her actions? She seems rather... irrational.' Sabine didn't have problems seeing in the dark; she was naturally nocturnal, so her eyes adjusted easily. She was very confused by Leeloo, however. Why had she run away so suddenly? Sabine could go through no logical thought process that would lead to such an action.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:45 pm
"....sight...interpreted by the brain from signals from the eyes...signals sent after light enters them.....what is seen is determined by what light reflects off of before it enters the eyes.....block light from hitting something.... it becomes invisible...." M reasoned to himself, instead of panicking when she left him. M shielded himself with his mind. In the dim light, it appeared as if M vanished. "....now I may fly unnoticed...." M thought, raising himself up into the sky. The shielding had put him in complete darkness. Once he was high enough above the ground, M partially lowered the shielding so no one could see him from below but they could from above. Although risky, it allowed him to view the island from high up. From where he was, M could see the bright lights of the resort. M flew to the jungle edge around the resort and then completely went invisible before dropping onto the jungle floor. Releasing his shielding and becoming visible again, M walked out of the jungle fridge and into the resort. "...Tomeko....come to the western edge of the human resort....I will meet you...." M thought to her.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Toxic_Medicine

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:52 pm
[~]Artemis[~]

Dead I am the dog
Hound of hell you cry
Devil on your back
I can never die

As she made way into the forest, Artemis's senstive hearing picked up sounds of voices. Her pace quickened as she went through the jungle. Jumping over obstacles with grace, before coming to a abrupt halt infront of a resort. The voices were now louder....does that mean that the man that had tried to kill her was in there? Just thinking about it made Artemis growl lightly in her throat before stalking closer. Trying to be as quiet as possiable. Her fire tail tip licked at the air as her tail swayed with antispaction. Her firey eyes scanned all over. Looking for that M guy or whoever the Hell he was. Theres one thing you don't do...mess with a Hell Hound. Didn't he know when you mess with fire you get burned? Well he will now! Her revenge will be so sweet once it comes....like sugar on the tongue. "Prepared for a rude awakening you bloody b*****d." Artemis threatened dryly under her breath. Before trotting off to look some more.

Dig through the ditches and
Burn through the witches
An' slam in the back of my
Dragula

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:00 pm
Sabine blinked again when M disappeared. He hadn't answered her, and she could think of no reason for his actions, either. I simply don't have the required information, she told herself. Surely there was some sort of rational explanation for these peoples' behavior, if she just had more knowledge about the situation. M, at least, hadn't seemed like he'd be so unpredictable. Sabine just stood there for a few moments, wondering whether it would be worth it to try to find him again. Her curiosity eventually won out; she'd made enough contact with his mind that she found it fairly easily, and she brought her wings back from the fifth dimension to follow him. If only to find out how he'd moved so far so fast, she thought, it was worth the effort.  

CharlotteGray

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:28 pm
In Artemis's haste, she came too lose to the human resort. Armed islanders, used to wild animals that prowl too close to the human dwellings, lost no time in aiming at the Artemis and firing their rifles at her. The two of them saw only a wild dog that needed put down.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games