Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:54 pm
Hearing what was said, he wondered if aki had made it. "Hey, I know most of the grass passed, but what about Aki? I haven't seen or heard from her in a bit. Has she gone?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:56 pm
"Yeah she was inside waiting last time I remember." Areku said sleepily.

((yeah she went in but stopped when she head she had to wait she must haven't gotten on since then))

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:58 pm
User Image
Shoku shrugs "I don't mind." She says while fixing up her burnt birds belly and making it a little better looking that it was. She notices out of the corner of her eye that Zeramaru had whispered something to someone she has never seen before. 'something is going on..." she thinks to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:02 am
As Luo walked into the ballroom, he heard the announcement. It made things a bit harder, but elimination was faster. Luo then shrugged stating, "I'm alright with that."  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:04 am
((yeah somethings going on MUWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH! erm dont worry its cause there was a really really bad cheater I mean sure 6 people cheated but at least those 6 were god at it... KAZU I AM STILL THINKING OF THE MOST IDIOTIC WAY TO MAKE YOU FIGHT THE 3RD EXAM))

"good Luo Areku and Tera Go and take the 3rd exam on the iceberg" Zeramaru said lauging a bit  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:06 am
Areku stood up and sneezed,"Oh okay then." Areku said as he carried his blanket off with him and looked really sleepy all of a sudden.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:06 am
Stil kinda shocked from what happened Tera looked at zeramaru then nodded.
"I aint failing this one" Tera thought to herself as she put clay in her hands and prepared for the match.
"Good luck to you guys" Tera said with a fake cheerful voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:09 am
Luo stood and took his weights off. It was time for the final exam. "Alright then, let's get started." He then looked at the other two waving. "Good luck." He walked to where his match was to be.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:10 am
((lol i wonder who cheated...and cheated really terrible? I am to lazy to read over it. meh LETS FIGHT! and seriously that maze was ridiculous...i rolled a 6 like 3 or 4 times...))

User Image

Shoku sighs "Dammit I wanted to fight..." She checks her clay pouch's she still has a rather good inventory...she looks around the room and wonders who she will be put up against.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:11 am
Irritated at being ignored, Shiro tried again. "And what about Aki? I don't think she went through the maze yet did she?"  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:12 am
((dont worry eris I have a hunch you'll like who the other people you will fight it would make the match interesting tho

Well eris at least you did not roll a 10 4 times... one guy did before i edited the rules so he kept going to the start LOL))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:16 am
((lol...you should of left that maze as deadly as it used to be...lol the Harem no jutsu 3 or 4 times got annoying so i cut some peters off.))  

Eris5

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:18 am
((well if there will be a next time i'm thinking of replacing that with a genjutsu or a giant scorpion that you have to kill.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:01 am
Kazu overheard Zeramaru and walked behind Zeramaru quietly and read the note from behhind and suddenly said "Well thats rude, At least I got the answers right" Kazu then said "Fail me or not they did not say in what manner I must cheat so i went with that since there was no need to be sneaky, just dont fail the other one, I gave her the answers, i just dont know wether she took them" (Sorry RPC still dont know her name hehe) Kazu then got ready for another Amatseru (Spelling is wrong i know.)  

RaiTenguOni

Mahou1Kami

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:33 am
Medulla wandered to the grand hall and noticed the note.
"oh okay, i see.." She was really tired from the maze, her cloths wore still riped by the darts..

"Gee whats more .." She said with hollow voice.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games