Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:46 pm
User ImageRANPHA

"I can walk." Ranpha replied, scowling at him. "Besides, who knows what types of demonic weapons you keep in there. Torturing me is also not a very good idea."  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:54 pm
User ImageHirono

"Heh, I don't think that Guroji would like the screaming. And besides, I am protecting you from one scarier then me." Hirono said as he began to walk towards the mansion. "And besides, my 'weapons' are in the weapon's room"  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:58 pm
User ImageRANPHA

"Scarier than you?" Ranpha asked. "You're not scary. Fast, sure. But not scary." She got off him and landed on the ground. "Would you atleast let me have some freedom, by letting me walk on my own?" She requested.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:02 pm
User ImageHirono

"Okay, but you better be prepared." Hirono said as he then took Ranpha's hand  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:07 pm
User ImageRANPHA

Prepared? For what? Ranpha noticed her hand held, but she didn't really much care. If I run away, he'd catch up to me in no time. She looked at the ground, disappointed. I can't believe I'm easily caught.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:08 pm
((( oh god sry lol my internet went down XD ))

Alice sighed, seeing them fight and walked into the masion. She made her way back to Shou's room, and saw him asleep. She smiled and went to her books, as she began to read.

Alice smiled happily, she was looking at a spell book
They can do magic..so can I... She went into the bathroom, and closed the door to not wake Shou. She looked into the Mirror dead into her eyes "Oracle of light..give me the second sight.." She stared as the mirror swirled showing images. Her eyes turned red, as she felt incontrol, and strength rushing through her body. " I can see...and control.." She gripped her hands, feeling fangs grow, but she stopped the spell and her eyes returned to normal.

She sighed, and crawled into the bed, only a couple feet away from Shou. She stared off into space mostly, instead of a deep sleep.

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:28 pm
User ImageShou had suddenly awoken from a nightmare. His forhead glistened with sweat. He jumped out of bed and headed to the bathroom. After turning on the sink, he splashed his face with water, his breath calming down. Shou sat back down on his bed, and looked out into space.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:33 pm
User ImageHirono

As Hirono got to the mansion, he then walked up the stairs to the third floor.  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:34 pm
User ImageRANPHA

"So, this is what the third floor looks like." Ranpha said outloud. She gazed in awe at how tall the hallways stretched up, unlike in the lower floors.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:36 pm
User ImageAvalon stood up from the wall and bit his thumb. Blood started to pour out and swirl around him. It hardened into an armor like suit, coving him completely from head to toe. He opened his door and proceeded into the hall, he closed the door behind him. He walked down the hall, seeming to be searching for something. He stopped and turned to a body lying on the ground. On the wall behind the body was a large splater of blood. Avalon stared at the body for a while, examining it to figure out the cause of death. After about ten minutes of examining he noticed a hole near the body's heart. Avalon smiled softly, but quickly turned the soft and gentle smile into a menacing smirk and added a meniacle laugh. The laughter filled the halls echoing throughout the mansion. He picked up the body and threw it over his shoulder, continuing down the hall.  

Akaisoru

5,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:43 pm
User ImageHirono

"And that is what I was talking about." Hirono said as he took Ranpha to his room.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:48 pm
User ImageRANPHA

"Any requests, master?" Ranpha said, her voice filled with sarcasm. She looked around the spacious room.  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:53 pm
Alice flipped off the bed"Wha!?", and saw Shou run to the bathroom. She tilted her head in confusion, and looked at Shou as he sat back down. She stood a couple feet infront of him "S-shou? Something wrong?" She smiled kindly, with her hands behind her back.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:54 pm
User ImageHirono

"Just for you to tell me why you are here?" Hirono said as he put his arm around her.  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:57 pm
User Image"Nothing." Shou replied, a bit alarmed to see Alice. "Tired?" He asked.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games