Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:27 pm
"...Can I be reassigned..?" Demi asked in a nervous tone, reluctantly following him in.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:33 pm
"Too late~" Gil said, typing away at a computer.
"Alright...Sit down in that chair and put that helmet on..." he said, pointing at the gray helmet next to the chair.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:34 pm
Demi sighed, shaking her head as she sat down at the chair, sliding the helmet it on. "Is everyone psycho or just this ship..?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:37 pm
"Veterans...We're in our own little world..." Gil chuckled, pressing a button and turning the helmet on.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:39 pm
"Your own little world..? Meaning..?" Demi asked, blinking a few times as the inside of the helmet lit up. "You giving me the usual or something different..?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:43 pm
Suddenly Gil's Gaplant appeared 500 feet away from her.
"I'll be participating in this as your sparring partner..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:44 pm
"Oh I can tell right now who's going to win.." Demi said, rolling her neck around and popping it. "Well, at least it'll be interesting."  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:47 pm
"I want you to attack me as if I were that Mobile Suit from before. Don't hold back." Gil said, not moving at all.
It should be noticed that the chair that Demi was seated in worked exactly like a cockpit chamber.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:50 pm
"Alrighty." Demi said with a shrug, moving her Sazabi and taking her rifle out. She ten began taking aim at all the vitals of the suit: cockpit, cameras, weapons, anything that could help her win.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Dojime made his way threw the stacks of boxes in the supply room till he found the one. He opened it and inside there was a ton of guitar supplies. He grabbed a new neck and a new set of strings and began to walk back to his room. he had tools there so he could fix his guitar. He walked by the room just as Demi said 'is everyone on this ship psycho...' he yelled back when he heard her speak "you'll get used to it," then continued to his room.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:04 am
The Gaplant suddenly disappeared from sight before Demi could possibly fire.
"You're taking too long to aim..."

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:34 am
"Alright then." Demi growled in frustration, taking her blade out. "Where are you hiding then now..?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:53 am
Something suddenly hit Demi from behind. The chair she was sitting in reacted as such and moved forward and tilted downward.
"You can't just wait for the flow of battle to go in your favor!"

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:05 pm
"What the-- How did you--?!" She stammered, turning around and facing the Gaplant. She shook her head, growling quietly to herself before she charged at him, taking a swing at the turrets.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:11 pm
The Gaplant's blades were drawn and already deflecting the attack without much effort.
"...Try again..." he muttered before disappearing again.

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games