Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dragon Tamer: Dragon Rebellion (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:01 pm
"That I will do." Kummar said, looking down at his cracked and loosened armor. "If I must speak with the Emperor, I will make sure to explain everything that happened that you did not mention if I am addressed. With a few minor details left out, possibly." he said with a slight bow. He was talking about how Scorch had managed to subdue Daquee with the strange fire tendrils. He was sure that the Emperor didn't want to hear about one of his elite being stopped and didn't want Daquee's pride to be hurt.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:44 pm
"No, that is not necessary I'm sure that was not an average dragon. That technique he used was known as Fire rose's vine. There was only one dragon that could use it and he was executed a very long time ago. Now if he had somehow survived the execution and the wear of time and we really were fighting him our success is an even better achievement. Also as far as I know there is no other dragon capable of replicated the technique." Daquee had to be skeptical even though he was sure that was the truth. However he hadn't seen any records lately, and didn't know if another had replicated the Fire roses vine. Though it was hard, no, almost impossible to believe that one dragon had survived this long. Also factoring in the fact he was supposed to have been executed by the emperor himself. The possibilities were almost zero with all that, but Daquee was sure he was right.  

Darastri lexex

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:51 pm
Saika looked curiously at the dragon commander as he spoke of Marstren. What is his story if you dont mind me asking she asked curiously hopeing to learn something about either side or just the tale of how Marstren joined the side of the humans.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:47 pm
((You kinda got the ranks backwards >.>))

"Well, I guess if you want to hear his story we have time." The small group of dark dragons had all gathered behind their commander. "Marstren was taken to one of the empire's earth test facility a few years back. He was used in some experiment that the emperor said was supposed to cause humans to destroy themselves. However before the job was completed he was rescued by Scorch. Scorch was a high ranking officer in the Empire's army, but got fed up with it for some reason. So he freed as many humans as he could, but only succeeded at saving Marstren. Marstren is the commander of the human army because he is special. He is the only one of all the humans capable of fighting us dragons without any weapons. See the experiments left him with the set of scares on his hands, and these scars some how let him use the abilities of dragons. Now the other reason Marstren is commander is because he cares. He pays attention to everyone's needs and has everyone's support in return. He simply was given the position and has kept to it ever since." The commander looked down to the lieutenant who shook his head that he had nothing to add. The group behind the commander had all settled down and were simply awaiting orders.  

Darastri lexex

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:56 am
"But if he was executed, how could that possibly be him?" Kummar asked hypothetically. "Is it possible that the dragon that was executed had a son?" he asked. That dragon paired up with that experiment human were going to be the cause of troubles. Kummar could just feel it. "There's a camp several miles away. Let's get these humans there and then we can meet with the emperor." Kummar said as he started to fly in the direction of the camp.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:55 pm
"I suppose the technique might run in the family. However there is another way, but I don't know if that dragon would have been desperate enough to do it." Daquee almost shuddered at the thought of that forbidden art. Though the possibility of family was more likely since techniques were often passed down that way. "Yes, the sooner the better. That camp is fairly recent if I recall they'll need more workers." Daquee chuckled slightly at the human's fate.  

Darastri lexex

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:30 pm
((sorry sweatdrop i fixed it now though))

Saika began to remember those long days and nights that she was constantly experimented on. She began to understand why he fought Marstren and Scorch might be in trouble at this moment... before your team arrived i was actually trying to locate them. she said looking at them now at ease as questions races through her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:03 pm
((Uhhhh Marstren was experimented on by dragons not humans. sweatdrop I will edit to make it more clear.))  

Darastri lexex

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:37 pm
Kummar smirked when he thought of the humans being put to work. And even more so at the fact that they had been so close to escaping, but Scorch and the human had been forced to let them go. It wouldn't take them long to get to the camp where there would be other dragons to unload the humans and immediatly get them to work so that Daquee and he could go see the Emperor. I've never had the honor of meeting the emperor face-to-face. It'll be a story to tell some of the others when I get back. he thought as they flew on.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:02 pm
((lol i got it fixed))  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:40 pm
((^^ thank you. ))

"That would be a good possibility." The lieutenant said climbing up on the commander's back. "Those two tend to get into trouble. They radioed in and said they were being chased." The lieutenant added settling into position.

"We will be heading back to the human cities, but first we have to report back to the convoy. So if you wouldn't mind coming with us?" The commander asked before turning to his men. He looked through the group before jerking his head as the signle to move out. The group turned and took off in the direction of the convoy.

The lieutenant gave one last glance back to Saika before the commander took off after the rest of them. Although his pace was slightly slower to make sure Saika could keep up.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:36 pm
((np 3nodding ))

Saika decided to follow them for now and hoped they weren't leading her into a trap but she had to if she was going to help Marstren and Scorch with the Light and Technology Dragons. She was able to keep up just fine for the time being and was happy that most of her wounds from the earlier encounter with a dark dragon had already healed and the others that had been major were now down to minor wounds that didn't bother her as much.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:33 pm
The commander slowed into a glide and then landed having reached the convoy's location. He quickly warped out of the underdarks so the lieutenant could report back. When his passenger was walking off he sunk back into the underdarks to avoid ill effects of the sun's heat.

The lieutenant immediately went off to find Marstren. He walked back through the crowds of walking bodies. Most of them were soldiers from the cities, and some were citizens that offered to carry a gun to help fight if necessary. There were two dragons coming from the village both were marked with tattoos to identify them. People were sitting on the roofs of the convoy vehicles and they were just the people who couldn't fit inside. The six armored personnel carriers could carry at least twenty people each, but this village had been large for the times. "Despite it all there are still plenty of humans in the world." The lieutenant mumbled getting to the back of the line. There Scorch was laying on top the command vehicle while Marstren walked behind it. They were facing each other and talking about something. The lieutenant decided it would be good to wait on his report until they sorted out what they were talking about first.

"So what's this Estellion Rose business?" Marstren asked with his arms folded staring up at Scorch.

"That's my Name. Also, it was my great great grandfather's name. Though I go by Scorch since my name is hated by most everyone." Scorch had his head hung over the back of the vehicle so he was at Marstren's eye level. The flaming tendrils had diminished into small flames running the length of the scar on Scorch's back. "Estellion Rose was the greatest general in the empire's army. Then he went traitor and tried to kill the emperor. He created three techniques that not even the Emperor could recreate. He passed them onto his son, and they got passed down to the next generation, then they were passed onto to me. This was done by the transference of all his memories down through the generations. I'm just the first one to use them." Scorch continually avoided eye contact despite how hard Marstren tried to establish it.

"So if you have his memories do you know why he went traitor?" Marstren asked still weaving back and forth trying to get Scorch to look at him.

"No, I don't have access to his memories at will. They come in little flashes here and there. Usually only when the events are almost identical. I do however intend on finding out why he went traitor, and I'm also loyal to the human army either way." Scorch said catching Marstren by surprise by looking at him.

"I guess that's all I can ask for. Though, I think a fear free future would be good too." Marstren said smiling just a little. He was at least content to know something about Scorch. He never had been told much, and none of the other dragons seemed to know much about Scorch either.

Daquee descended into the camp where the workers were already up and at work. Several dragons moved about watching the humans work and 'motivating' those that slacked off. Daquee set the containment unit down so the director of the slave camp could get the humans to work. "They gave us a bit of a work out this time. Make sure they get some extra work for causing us grief." Daquee told the director as two other dragons came to help unload.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:18 pm
Kummar oversaw the delivery of the humans from the containment unit to the work camp. He eyed each one and made sure that none of them tried to run off, even if it would have been suicide to do so. "I will never go through that much work for human workers again. he told himself. Now all that was left to do was go with Daquee to meet the emperor.  

Derpzilla88

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:18 pm
Daquee watched the unloading of the humans from a distance. He used this time to preen out the messed up feather on his wing. "I'm never going to go so easily again." He told himself running his feathers through grooves in his jaw. He would have to get the wound looked at by the palace medics before seeing the emperor. Once the humans were off loaded, Daquee finished straightening his feathers and took off into the air. Promptly he found Kummar and came down landing close by. "Are you ready to head out? Any major repairs can be done by the palace technicians before we get an audience with the emperor. Either way we are going to return to the home for a few hours." Daquee wasn't really going to be home since he was hatched on one of the moons, but it would be at least better than earth.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games