Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
My Little Story (meats vs veggies who will win (meat)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what's your favorite FESTIVE
  eastet
  kwanzaa
  halloween
  martin luther king
  father's day
  9/11
View Results

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:08 am
Haha, epic ending.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:21 am
Kuzodav
All anyone ever has to say

I'm in this./I'm not in this.

So glad you folks could bring your input to the table.
Don't you mean "You failed and input and criticism?."  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:16 am
[Kegan]
Kuzodav
All anyone ever has to say

I'm in this./I'm not in this.

So glad you folks could bring your input to the table.
Don't you mean "You failed and input and criticism?."
You failed and bringing the meme out of retirement.

....OR DID YOU?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:14 pm
No, I was just being ironic.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:49 pm
No, that is not what I meant.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:16 pm
WORKING ON A SEQUEL

NINTENDO CULT FANFICTION: DESPERATE STRUGGLE

WITH WAYNEBRIZZLE AND SIR J ******** AS PLAYABLE CHARACTERS

THE FINAL BOSS WILL BE AK VS. TRENN FLASHKILL IN AN EPIC FIGHT

nah just kidding

But seriously, I'm probably not going to finish the Resident Evil spoof unless somebody really wanted me to. I don't know what I'll do next, but I'm tempted to cook something up tonight.  

One Way to Troll

Orphie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:32 pm
Me = excited  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:08 pm
User Image
I FOUND A SCREENSHOT  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:59 pm
Dino Pakkun
User Image
I FOUND A SCREENSHOT
This is the single most brutal goddamn thing in the entire universe.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:39 pm
Romyion

Romyion drudged through the caverns of Sith. Planet Earth shook. The Hydra of sith burst through the ground. Rom regained balance and drew his Sword of Jupiter. The Hydra lunged at Rom. Rom jumped above the beast's head as he struck and shoved his sword downwards. He made contact, but he wasn't done yet. Rom ran up the Hydra's neck, slicing the entire head in half.

Too bad it was a Hydra. There were still three heads, and two more just grew back to replace the dead one. Rom smirked. He sheathed his holy blade and drew another legendary weapon: the extending spear of Wantcookie (ha ha, I get it). The spear extended itself and got really hard, penetrating the hydra's supple chest. Blood burst from the beast's warm, throbbing heart and sprayed all over Rom's face. Everyone reading the story got a boner.

Any normal man would have stopped to celebrate such a stupendous victory, but Rom wasn't finished. He left the exit of the cave to climb the Tower of Redemption, where guardian angels try to kill any intruders.

Rom climbed the tower, breaking into heaven itself. He equipped his hover boots, which enabled him to run straight up the tower. It smelled of strawberries. Rom ran up about two miles before any guards noticed him. Then a force of about two hundred angels were upon him. Rom took out his extending spear, as well as his magnum, and leaped straight at the infantry. He jumped off one of the angels to gain more momentum and extended his spear. He spun at a tremendous speed, injuring every angel within twenty feet and making them fall to the surface. There were still many more. Rom fired his gun rapidly to gain altitude (yes, it is that powerful), and when he was high enough he started to take aim at the sentries. They couldn't believe their eyes. He didn't even have to reload; the gun had unlimited ammunition.

There were still about eighty angels left, and none of them really died (they were immortal, duh); they were just falling to the surface, and it would take them a while to fly back up (the guy who lives at the base of the tower was really pissed off). Rom decided that eighty would be easy to finish off. He drew Jupiter, the sword. He took one mighty leap off another angel and held his sword to the sky. He chanted a prayer in Latin (I'm not going to make one up, ******** you), and the sun became blocked out with a thick cover of clouds in the sky. A hole opened up in the clouds, where the starry sky of space could be seen (yes, this is during the day; it's epic), and a single bolt of thunder came from the hole in the clouds, not the clouds themselves, striking the tip of Rom's blade. Jupiter, ruler of the gods, had just given his sword power. How badass is that?!

He swung the blade. A mighty golden crescent shot out, taking out every single angel left in the sky. Coincidentally, his leap was enough to take him to the top of the tower, where the Gorgon Sisters lived. He slayed all of them and reached the temple of Fish.

Rom had come to this temple to ask about his router. He couldn't find the WEP key. Fish told him to look at the bottom of the router, but Rom couldn't find it. Rom became angry and told Fish to go ******** himself. Everyone in the temple froze. One man told Rom, “Ooooh, you're gonna get it now.”

“Oh yeah?” Rom said, “Bring it, Meta_Bitch!!!”

Rom drew Jupiter.

“This will be an epic battle.”

But then the darkness of death consumed him. Rom, or should I say Jeremytv2, had been banned. He would soon be reincarnated into the one people know as Rom.  

One Way to Troll

One Way to Troll

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:40 pm
You won't get the ending unless you're OLD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:44 pm
User Image
*yawn*

Devil May Cry did it.

next

User Image

Cabron the Swan

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:45 pm
OMG ROMMY <3
I miss him ;-;  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:46 pm
Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image
*yawn*

Devil May Cry did it.

next

User Image

He's climbing UP the tower, not falling DOWN like a lil' b***h.

Rom>>>>Dante  

One Way to Troll

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:51 pm
One Way to Troll
Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image
*yawn*

Devil May Cry did it.

next

User Image

He's climbing UP the tower, not falling DOWN like a lil' b***h.

Rom>>>>Dante
User Image
That's like saying Avatar didn't rip off Pocahontas because there were aliens.

You're losing your touuuuch

User Image

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas