Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dream Follower

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:19 pm
Kai growled slightly and kept looking at Alyssa, "Well I'm sorry for being kind-hearted and sensitive...It's just the way I'm used to being...So if you don't like that...Then I guess we end our relationship here..." The healer's voice lowered as he continued to speak, sadness soon filling it. He didn't mean to disappoint the vampress...It was just who he was...He didn't like people who hated who he was...Even though he wanted to be friends with everyone...Kai's brown eyes wandered over to the main room and to the people that seemed to be happy in there...In contrast to the area where Kai and Alyssa was...He had a feeling that Alyssa and him were just going to be friends now...But that could just be his imagination playing tricks on him...  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:27 pm
Alyssa slapped him clear across the face in sudden anger and sighed in agitation and hatred. "Well, I wanted you to come to dinner with me. I would've liked having you for company, but I guess since I cannot seem to like you for who you are...then I guess you don't love me for who I am either." Alyssa cried, throwing her hands into the air in disbelief. Kai was being a little b***h right now, and Alyssa was getting to the boiling point in her temper.

She brushed the lagging tears away as if they were nothing and stared at Kai with hurt and hatred mixed together. She didn't know what else to say to him; Alyssa had too many mixed emotions to even think about the next thing to say. Her hamds curled slowly into fists as she tried her hardest not to hit him again. All Alyssa wanted was to beat the s**t out of Kai..but she couldn't.  

Raine_Falls

Dream Follower

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:36 pm
When Alyssa slapped him, Kai's face remained turned and his cheek instantly turned red. Something inside of the healer changed...His brown eyes glared straight ahead now, slowly shifting towards the vampress, "You are the one that always said I should toughen up...So I was just telling you to leave me if you truly hated who I was..." The healer's hands turned into tight fists, clenched at his sides. Kai had been pushed over the edge now. He had never been slapped by a girl before...And it felt so wrong to him...His cheek started glowing as the healer focused his healing arts on it, causing the redness and stinging in it to disappear. When the light faded, Kai was glaring directly into Alyssa's eyes, his chest rising and falling quickly from his harsh breaths. He motioned at the vampress, as if saying "Wanna piece of me? Well come and get it." Kai had never fought anyone before...But there was a first time for everything...  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:54 pm
Alyssa chuckled and wiffed her hand in a sort of dismissive way. "I have no reason to fight you Kai..besides..the only thing you can do is heal and compared to me...you are not even close to a worthy opponent." Alyssa snarled, glaring back into Kai's eyes with the same hatred and annoyance he was feeling.

Alyssa was so tired of Kai acting like the sensitive guy he was it was nice to see him stand up for himself for once. She wasn't threatened by Kai truely; he was too inexperienced to fight Alyssa and he knew this. Smirking, Alyssa placed a hand on his shoulder and kissed the cheek she slapped with quite immense force. "I'm glad you can defend yourself..but...I know you know you could never defeat me in any battle."  

Raine_Falls

Dream Follower

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:00 pm
Kai kept glaring at Alyssa and one of his fists came alive. It swung at the vampress' side and made contact a few seconds after it left his side. The healer was incredibly weak so the punch probably didn't hurt that much. He could've fought better if he had his staff...But he left that back in the Greenhouse and was hoping that it was still there. The boy ignored the kiss and laid back against the wall, both of his fists were at his sides now, hitting against the wall every now and then. Kai had had enough of Alyssa's attitude against him. The healer had been hated too much in his life and if the vampress really did hate him...It could cause Kai to be pushed even farther over the edge, causing him to go into a depression-caused nosedive in life.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:07 pm
Alyssa felt his fist make contact with her side causing her to stumble backward some. She never believed he would actually try and hurt her and now that Kai had, Alyssa felt no reason to not hurt him. "Kai, what the hell is your problem? You know...I'm probably the only one who could say I still love you after this." Alyssa chuckled, gasping slightly for air. Kai had hit her unexpectedly, and it knocked the wind from her.

Regaining her breath, Alyssa reached out for Kai's throat still a good ten feet away from him and grabbed at the air. Her eyes were narrowed slightly as she began using her telekinetics to lift Kai into the air by his throat. "Kai...I won't kill you because I do still love you...but I'm showing you exactly why I don't want to fight you." Alyssa began raising her arm into the air, and Kai soon followed.  

Raine_Falls

Dream Follower

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:13 pm
Kai started coughing, his brown eyes quickly closing as he tried to focus on his lungs. The healer couldn't shift his energy to his chest so he had a hard time trying to breathe. The boy slowly looked down at Alyssa and smirked, "Heh...If...You...Want...To...Kill...Me...Do...It..." His body started to go limp as the oxygen flow slowed through his lungs. His eyes started to cloud over as his vision started to blur. He had been unconscious many times...So another time wouldn't be that shocking to him...Kai still had feelings for Alyssa...But he wasn't so sure anymore...With that last thought...Kai blacked out and laid limp in the vampress' telekinetic trap.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:21 pm
Alyssa sighed heavily and dropped her arm letting Kai's limp body fall to the floor with a soft thud. She ran a hand through her long, rainbow colored hair and walked sulkily over to Kai. "I apologize for doing this to you Kai..I do still have feelings for you and though you probably do not, I just thought I would leave you hear now...." Though Kai was unconcious, Alyssa knew he could still hear her words if she spoke into his mind. Kai blacked out but he wasn't dead.

Alyssa ran a gentle hand through his short brown hair, then slowly down his face. Her eyes were drawn to the bruises that were rapidly forming around his neck causing her to draw back. Alyssa didn't care for others as she did Kai, but right now...all her feelings for him were slowly dispersing into thin air. Maybe it would be best if Alyssa erased Kai's memory of her..she could do that though it was strictly forbidden without a damned good reason.

Alyssa stood back up and went to go sit at the bar. "One glass of red wine." Alyssa demanded, knocking on the oak bar for assistance. Not but a few moments later, a small glass of wine slid down the bar and into Alyssa's hand gently. She took it and without much care, chugged it down as if it had no alcohol within it; or it didn't seem to affect her. Alyssa burped quietly and asked for another. Alyssa wanted to rid herself of all memories...as she was about to rid Kai of his own.  

Raine_Falls

Dream Follower

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:30 pm
A few minutes had passed and Kai slowly opened his big brown eyes. His neck started to throb and he carefully brought his hand up to it. He slowly rubbed it and winced slightly, quickly removing his hand from it. The healer wrapped his arms around his knees and pulled them close, resting his forehead on them. He didn't know where Alyssa went...But he had a feeling that she was at a better place than at his side. He sighed quietly and started chanting...The words were that of an ancient language...One that was lost to all but a talented few...His body started glowing a dark purple color...Kai was chanting a death spell...And was casting it on himself...The only downside to this spell was that it took about five minutes to cast it...But the healer had time to wait, considering he now had nothing to live for.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:35 pm
OOC:Oh how emo!! gonk

Alyssa suddenly felt Kai's presence diminishing at a slow pace; something was going wrong with Kai. After she downed her fourth glass of wine, Alyssa stood up and raced to Kai and watched inhorror as the purple aura surrounded him. "Kai you imbecile!!" Alyssa screamed, diving down to meet his gaze. She landed painfully on her knees as she skidded into Kai, knocking them both over.

Without much thought, Alyssa wrapped her arms around Kai's stomach with amazing pressure. Her eyes were shut as she spoke monotinously to Kai. "Please Kai...don't go...don't die...please.." Alyssa wasn't thinking at this point. SHe knew exactly what kai was pulling and even though Alyssa hated people like this, he was too important to her to lose.  

Raine_Falls

Dream Follower

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:45 pm
((heh...Yup ^_^))

Kai's sorrowful brown eyes slowly opened and the purple aura never left his body. His voice was quiet as the spell continued working, "Just...forget about me...I'm a healer...Healers and vampresses aren't meant to be together...It...just wasn't meant to be, Alyssa...I'm sorry..." The healer would've stopped the spell...But he really didn't feel like it. He knew that if he left, all of the hatred Alyssa had towards him would disappear...Even though it would've probably been replaced with sorrow...Sadness was better than anger...The purple aura thickened as Kai's skin started to disappear in the cloud of purple. He closed his eyes slowly and laid back against the wall again. He was glad that he could spend his last few minutes with the one he loved...  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:56 pm
Alyssa looked up at him with disbelief in her eyes. "How can you leave me?!" Alyssa asked cooly finding no other way to handle this; she didn't know any other way. Alyssa wasn't one to watch someone she loved die..her father was the acception she never wanted to admit. Alyssa lost her father to the bastards at her home..she had made sure they paid too.

An akward silence followed her comment. All Alyssa did was stare into Kai's diminishing eyes..he was leaving her...all because they weren't meant to be together..."You b*****d.."Alyssa whispered, clenching her fists in pure and utter anger. "How could you let that destroy what we had..you're..just afraid to be happy...fine...ruin it all...se if I care.."  

Raine_Falls

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:57 pm
Darc was looking around alittel as he walked into this jungal like room and he looked around " id rather just be outside " he sead looking around " atlest thin i would be able to do something " he sead and he went over to a wall beside a coutch and he sat down aginst the wall leaning over aginst theside of the coutch some he looked up at the celing and sighing just alittel. clousing his eyes thinking maybe he would get alittel sleep seens no one would talk to him  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:04 pm
Kai laughed slightly, chanting something different now. The purple aura started to disappear and when it was gone, the healer opened his eyes all the way. He sat up and stared at Alyssa, "You cannot tell me what I can or cannot do...I am my own master..." Kai looked off to the side to hide his dark eyes and sat there silently now. He knew the vampress was mad at him but he really didn't care right now...He could've killed himself right then and there...But he was a coward...Just like all of the other times...He hated himself for that...He didn't want to be a chicken anymore...But...he couldn't help himself...  

Dream Follower

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Keryyyy

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:13 pm
Kery walks into the room briskly to see whats happening here...then realizes people are here. YAY she thought someone to talk to..."Hello all, my name is Kery how are y'all doin'?"  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games