Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:44 pm
Matheus sighed, and ran a hand through her hair. Goldor was missing the point. "Ayatane's right." They all were mourning Alice's death yes, but were they not aloud a moment of happiness in the middle of all this. Or did Goldor think that they all should live on miserable. That would be fair to any of them, or Alice. Matheus knew she wouldn't have wanted her friends to be devoured in saddness becasue of her. Just as Ayatane had said. Infact, Matheus was happy for Telaria, that she was able to find someone who appearently could make her smile even in these dark times.
Matheus looked to Eisti then. "Don't worry. You havn't been blamed for anything yet, so your grandmother is still safe even in her own home right now." she said gently. Matheus' eyes glanced down at the enterence of the catacombs, "This is the place. Just stay with the group and you'll be fine. It can get a little scary down there, not to mention confusing, But Goldor knows the way." Matheus placed a hand on Eisti's shoulder, and squeezed gently. "We should get going before the guards catch on that their not alone." Matheus led the way then to the enterence of the catacombs, where she quickly dropped down inside. Matheus didn't go to far from the enterence however, hesitating to see if Eisti would need any help.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:11 pm
Telaria bit down on her tongue in order to bite down a stream of curses that she wanted to hurl at Goldor. It was not the first time Goldor had spoken to her in such a manner. But it was something that she was growing tired of. "Goldor and I have never exactly gotten along very well you might say," she said as they ducked down into the catacombs. "We don't really see eye to eye on many things." She did not know why just because Goldor was always a sour person, why did he have to put others down who loved to be happy?

Eisti ducked and slid down slightly into the catacombs. A few cobwebs brushed her face and she shivered slightly as she pulled the webs away. "I'll be all right," she said in a low tone of voice. "I've traveled a lot further too and if I'm not going at a run then it won't affect me so much." It would have been dark within this place except there were torches lining the walls illuminating the entire area.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:30 pm
Ayatane followed behind, still holding Telaria tightly in his arms. He looked down and smiled at Telaria who looked a few minutes away from unloading on Goldor. Ayatane had lived his life and knew it would be best to stay out of the path of a woman scorned. Though he took a moment to look into her eyes again to see if he could mentally quell that inner inferno for a little while till this journey was over. Ayatane also kept his eye on those behind him. It was to their benifit if they could all stick together. He looked over at Matheus who was taking care of Eisti as a proper gentlman should. Ayatane's smile brightened a little as his suspicions of the bond between the pair seemed to justified and solid.
I see... well, don't let him ruffle your feathers too much. Although you are very cute when you get wrowled up, I must insist that you relax for now, your a lot more uptight now. Don't worry I won't let anything happen to you. Ayatane looked around. He could feel the tension and mistrust between this group and himself. So... how did this group of yours get together?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:51 pm
Now that she was in the catacombs, Matheus pulled a smoke bomb out of her alchemist bag, and kept it at hand just in case it was needed. She looked over at Eisti, and a small smile pulled at her lips. She was glad that at least her witchcraft she no longer had to hide from Eisti. Although she wished she could tell Eisti everything. Like her not being a man for one, but...she just couldn't. "If your sure. It's not very far anyway. But feel free to tell me if you are feeling tired, or scared." Matheus said gently. She allowed herself the small indulgence of touching Eisti's arm for the breifest of moments before she began to walk with Eisti through the catacombs in the direction of Brim and Goldor.  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:15 pm
Jean looked as she could have sworn she saw something, but payed it no mind. She began to hum a little down her little journey. The moon, giving her a boost of energy, night time was always her favorite, for some odd reason. She looked around as she began go in and out of reality, thinking about ever being discovered as a witch, she sighed as she felt it was her obligated duty to deliver that journal to Brim.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:33 pm
Telaria was the one who answered his question for she felt the need to think about something else before she blew a gasket towards Goldor. "Well, it's a very very long story. But as we are all witches we are able to sense when others around us are witches are not. I suppose we all instantly felt that bond between us and we came together under common ground and the common goals of wanting to make this town a peaceful haven for everyone. When we are around others of our kind it is much easier to be ourselves rather than trying to hide what we are."

Eisti nodded. "I'll be all right. I promise," she said with a small hint of confidence in her voice. She looked around. "All right, yes I admit...it is a little intimidating in here. But still...it's not so bad really." She shrugged and sighed. "I'm actually more hungry than anything right now. I was tired a few minutes ago, but that has changed." She blushed slightly in embarrassment. She had the urge to cook and would have to ask Goldor if she could use his kitchen when they arrived at his manor as it wouldn't be very good manners to just snoop around his kitchen without asking first.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:20 pm
"Alright." Matheus said softly. "I'll tell you a secret though. Your not the only one feeling a little intimidating. Personally this place gives me the creeps." she whispered to Eisti. Matheus had a small fear of the dark, and despite the tourches the catacombs wasn't exactly the brightest place to be. Yet even by the small light of the tourches, Matheus' didn't miss the faint pink staining Eisti's cheeks. "That's a very pretty blush Miss Eisti if you don't mind me saying so." Matheus did her best to hold back what would have sounded like a very feminine giggle, "Hmm...I'm sorry to say that I don't have anything to ward off hunger in my bag, but Goldor has a vast kitchen in his manner. I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you went and fixed yourself somthing to eat when we get there. Though...it may be wise to for us to ask him first seeing the mood he's currently in."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:44 am
Rasiel was now in distance of the young woman, he walked closer towards her before he stated to speak to not draw attention to them. "Excuse me....Miss?" He called out lightly, as his soothing, smoove voice reached her. His face was hidden though a few strans of hair could be seen upin hos shoulder, and his body was hidden.  

Celestin Selone

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:02 am
OOC: Am back somewhat Hope this sudden jump in is ok I tried to work myself in at the moment.
A Rp a friend of mine has made and has worked very hard on
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15932045
Be nice for people to take a look at it at least.

Dracno was in a good mood at the moment he had found something he been looking for and it was right under his nose basically "Well now I can leave this place and get on with my work" as he was leaving a set of catacombs that he had gotten in from a passage near his home.

"Now to get out of this god forsaken place of a damp grave" as he muttered to himself as he was making his way out he saw other people here and noticed something it was a women form the looks and thought"Well what do we have here witch's maybe? Grave Robbers? Matter's not as he sent the shadows around him towards the figure in hopes of ensnaring her to learn what he could but not to kill since it would be to troubling to do so and not causing a issue later on."Now let's see who you are" he thought as the shadows were almost at the person as they began to bolt"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:58 am
((what woman where you reffering to Rokoka))

The sound of the voice startled Jean as she dropped the journal as she bent down to pick it up. She looked at the young man as she nodded back. She could tell he was a warlock or wizard so she bowed. "Hello there sir, and what brings you here young wizard" she asked him with a smile.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:35 am
Rapture bowed as well to Levi as she departed. SHe moved on auto-piolet for she knew not where she needed to go. She enetered a building then enters a hidden part. THe led down into the earth. "Ok...maybe this isn't something I'm supposed to do" she muttered. She tried to walk away but felt puill toward the underground. With a sigh Rapture enter into the tunnel. It spread out once she walked for awhile. Tourches were hanging on the wall. "This looks like a catacomb" she murmured in awe and something else. Rapture became silent when she heard voices ahead. She followed silently for there was no turning back now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:06 am
Goldor was about ten feet ahead of the group. Once he got them to his manor he was gone. He didn't care if they needed to make more plans, or if they needed his help with something. He was going to leave for a little while.

~*~

Brim how-ever was staying with the group. "Well I don't think Goldor is too bad."
He spoke up out of nowhere.
"I mean honestly if you think about it even though he has a foul mood there has to be a reason he's a blessed, and not one of the others right?"
Asked Brim in a tone that indicated he was attempting to make a point.

~*~

Goldor sighed softly as he made a right turn, and then almost immediately turned left into a slightly smaller corridor that was nigh invisible. Hidden within the shadows. He lit a torch in this small corridor so that the others knew he went down here, and stood next to a ladder. Indicating the others should go up here. This ladder led straight into one of the rooms in Goldor's Manor. Which was even bigger than Matheus', and was always neat, and cleaned. It was Goldor's house, but others simply believe it to be haunted.

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:50 am
greendragonfly52
"Alright." Matheus said softly. "I'll tell you a secret though. Your not the only one feeling a little intimidating. Personally this place gives me the creeps." she whispered to Eisti. Matheus had a small fear of the dark, and despite the tourches the catacombs wasn't exactly the brightest place to be. Yet even by the small light of the tourches, Matheus' didn't miss the faint pink staining Eisti's cheeks. "That's a very pretty blush Miss Eisti if you don't mind me saying so." Matheus did her best to hold back what would have sounded like a very feminine giggle, "Hmm...I'm sorry to say that I don't have anything to ward off hunger in my bag, but Goldor has a vast kitchen in his manner. I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you went and fixed yourself somthing to eat when we get there. Though...it may be wise to for us to ask him first seeing the mood he's currently in."

OOC:Was going off of this =p since she said she was in the catacombs  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games