Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:23 pm
She placed the futon down on the floor, kneeling besides it. "Harhar, very funny," she laughed, "I'm right here, see?" she continued, poking her cheek. She unfolded the futon so it was full length, then plopped the pillow on it. "Ta-da!" she laughed.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:29 pm
Kai smiled as he watched her, arms crossed over his chest. "Oh, right..." he chuckled. "There you are." He waited patiently while she set up the thing she'd called a futon and nodded as she finished. Almost immediately, he crossed the room and plopped down on it, just sitting there for a moment. "Thanks," he said, looking up at her. "This is definitely more comfortable than a desk."  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:34 pm
Meghan watched as he crossed the room. She nodded her head in agreement. "I thought so," she laughed, looking at Kaori and Kei again. "I hope the hours are almost up," she said softly, remembering how much pain Kaori had been in.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:40 pm
Kai nodded from his seat. "Yeah, that's why I wanted her to sleep. By the time she wakes up it should be over and she'll be able to see again." He frowned, watching the two as well. Kaori mumbled something in her sleep and rolled onto her side, placing one arm over the side of her head. Kai looked away, staring at the ground before him. "I'm sure she'll be fine now..."  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:51 pm
Meghan was still watching her as she nodded. "Yeah..." she said softly, hoping so. "Mergex is getting quite the group of haters," she laughed softly, shaking her head as she looked at the lower right hem of the futon.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:57 pm
Kai's hand clenched involuntarily at her words. "Yes, and he will pay for all he's done..." he muttered, eyes narrowing as well. The things he'd seen him do replayed through his mind; killing his own brother, hurting Kaori and Shepard... Kai frowned, shaking his head. "We just need to train so we'll be ready."  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:05 pm
She nodded, "Yea, I guess we will." She sighed, before standing up. "Well, unless there's anything else you need," she started, looking around, "I guess I should be leaving." She looked at Kaori, before lowering her eyes slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:12 pm
"I'm fine, thanks" Kai nodded, poking the futon lightly with a finger. Then he pulled off his black boots and set them against the wall, next stripping off his shirt. He laid down on his back and stared at the ceiling for a moment before glancing back at Meghan. He frowned slightly as he saw her eyes lower, but didn't say anything. Instead he just smiled briefly. "Night."

[Dinner time. Don't know where I'm going so don't know when I'll be back. xP]

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:15 pm
"Night," she smiled, turning on her heal. She started out the door, closing it behind her, before heading towards her room. Walking down the halls, she hugged herself, shivering. "It happened.... again," she whispered to herself, heading into the elevator.
After coming into her room, she again didn't shut it all the way- a bad habbit that she didn't know of- and walked towards the window seat, still holding herself. She sat with her legs on the seat as she looked out the open window.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:45 pm
Kai's eyes followed her until she left, and lingered on the closed door a moment longer before they switched back to the ceiling. He frowned slightly, rethinking the earlier events. Meghan had been in the room, staring around pretty strangely, and not sounding like herself. Then she'd claimed she didn't remember.. Kai sighed placing an arm over his face. He simply didn't understand this place. There were so many odd people! He glared at his shoes for a moment, and then the shirt that was throw beside them.

Then he rolled onto his side, facing the wall and slowly forcing his eyes closed. He pushed all thoughts away so he could sleep, stifling another yawn as he did. After a moment of lying still and trying not to think, his breath slowed softly and he dropped into darkness. The only noise in the room, other than the regular rhythm of their breathing, was the soft occassiona thump of their tails hitting the ground.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:00 pm
Meghan leaned her head against the frame, tears falling down her face. Monkichii hopped into her lap, curling up into a ball. After a moment or two, his breathing deepened as he fell asleep. "You know, at least," she laughed gently, petting Monkichii softly so she didn't wake him up. "But... Why? Why don't i remember anything?" she asked herself, looking out the window again; she wanted to know what had happened so bad, but she couldn't.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:11 pm
[Would you be mad if I skipped ahead a few hours? ><;;]

Kai rolled over, muttering something under his breath. He felt rather odd, sleeping on something other than the hard ground for once, and he was restless. His eyes slowly blinked open, but he didn't move, just staring at the ceiling in silence. Then he sat up, running a hand through his hair and gazing around the room, still half asleep. His eyes found Kaori and he crawled over to her bed on hands and knees. She was still asleep. Kai sighed, then crossed back to the futon. He left his shoes for now, but pulled on his shirt, vaguely aware that he was still in the girl's dorm.

He staggered to his feet, placing his hand on the wall to steady himself. He slowly opened the door, pausing and leaning within the frame.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:17 pm
[[no, I don't mind xD]]
Meghan sighed, sitting there. Her hands were on both sides of Monkichii, a little curved as though there was an invisble glass ball around him. "How will I start, tomorrow without you here. Who's arms will guid me, when all the answers disapear. Is it too late, are you too far gone to stay..." she sang, pausing, "If only tears could bring you back to me. If only love could find a way. What I would do, what I would give, if you returned to me, somewhere somehow someway. If my tears could bring you back, to me," she finished, her voice faultering and shaky, tears still falling.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:23 pm
Kai frowned and went through the door, placing his hand on the wall as he moved, afraid he'd lose his balance and fall over. He was pretty much still asleep, barely aware of what he was doing. He hadn't slept nearly as long as he should have to get his energy level back to normal.

He paused, sniffing the air softly as a voice reached his ears. Without even thinking, he began following it, vaguely recognizing the scent as Meghan's. His hand trailed along the wall as he moved, bare feet silent against the floor. He came to a halt just outside her door, and stooped to look through the crack where it was slightly open. He saw her crying, but the fact didn't register in his tired mind. Instead he dropped to the floor, leaning his back against the wall. He was out of view of the door now, set against the wall beside it. His eyes closed again as he listened to her in silence.

[Alright, thanks. ^^;;]

Krazy Kaori

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games