Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:07 pm
((I'm going to bed, too. I've been feeling kinda icky all day...))

"And that leave me with green," Zephyr said, taking the stone in her hands. "This is just...odd, though, isn't it?" She turned the stone over in her hands, examining its every curve, edge and imperfection.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:12 pm
Tempest finished the rest of the apple and now he felt only one knife in his head instead of 10. He felt much better and wanted to hit himself for not eating yesterday. Whenever he's weak, he's other soul: Rave always tries to come out. "Yes, but I was born with it. I don't know why but I have 2 souls in my body." he replied his voice still sounding weak. He saw the lady introducing herself. "Hello miss, I'm Tempest. Tempest Rave." he said. He closed his eyes as he felt the breeze and opened them again.  

Elricbrothers1144

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:21 pm
((I think I am too, at least nap my brain is throbbing))

Amiea looked at Chyuta and smiled. "Relief for the damage the asteroid produced" she stated. "The Hydron army is here cleaning as we speak. And yes I'm a weather elementalist" she stated. "It's nice to meet another as well" she stated with a nod.

Shatara looked at Rave. "Well I can help you supress his thoughts if you want me to" she stated with a nod, trying to be of some help.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:28 pm
Tempest shook his head at what Shatara offered. "Thank you but it's alright." he said. The pain in his head was already going away anyways.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:35 pm
(Okay. Now that that's done I'll wait for any scenes to finish before I go on to chapter 1. Good night.)

"It's not colored glass!" Dulceri yelled. "It's rock. I'm sorry Helios, I'm just a fanatic about these things. They're the only things that remind me of my father's better days..." He holds the rock closer and looks at Daphne. "Right now, it's nothing. It could be something bad seeing as how it came from space, but I hope not. I'll fashion a diamond out of it and give it to you one day." He kisses her back on the cheek and places the rock in his pocket.

"If we keep them, they'll remind us of much more my friend. Now, that that's done, I have to get back to Evermore and fix the water supply...again." He looks over to Helios and waves. "Well, Star, I guess it's about time for me to get on back. I'll be seeing you guys later tonight or today, or something. Things are getting busy as hell around Evermore..."

"Alright. I'll be seeing you." Dulceri waves as Nephilis departs back to his home. "I wonder where the other rocks been...oh well."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:00 pm

[[ ...Whoa....11 pages.....Can I get a recap...? ]]

The Raining Soul

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:07 pm
User Image
Chyuta continued to look at Amiea as he listened to what was said by her, he continued to eat his apple rather savouring the flavour than eating it fast like Tempest just had done. "I see, well I havent notice any damage in Tenshu, or any asteroid." He stated as he was clueless to what she was talking about. "But how can you tell I'm a weather elementalist?" He asked of her as he was rather taking a liking to her, just for the fact that she was also a weather elementalist.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:10 pm
((Recap is in OCC))

Daphne nodded and smiled, standing up. "Let's go home, Dulceri. Your cooking me breakfast." She shot into the air, creating some waves and went home. She landed quickly on the steps of her boyfriend's house and went to the kitchen.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:20 pm
(I'll write a summary of the chapt. tomorrow. I sent a PM.)

"I hate cooking breakfast. I always burn something..." Dulceri turns around from the bay and proceeds into the sand to his little home in Shale. "Be happy that I love you, or else I wouldn't put myself in this type of danger." He said walking into house. He drops the rock on the table and it sends a shock throughout the tiny house, shorting everything in it. "Great. Now our only light, is the sun..."

(Finito)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:27 pm
"Oh don't be retarded. Sit down and I'll make breakfast." Daphne made breakfast and sat next to Dulceri. "I made myself breakfast because you don't deserve any." She giggled and looked at the rock, picking it up. ~So our future will have this little thing in it?~  

Maha clone

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:42 pm
Tempest was listening to Chyuta and Amiea talking about the asteroid. It must've caused more damage then he thought. All of a sudden he felt pain in his head again and closed his eyes. When he opened them again, they were green instead of the pale gray they once were. "Hmmm well I've managed to take control of your body but you stopped me from changing our bodies altogether. Now I'm stuck with your hair color, element, and body." Rave muttered looking at his hands. He tried his best to act like Tempest was so no one would notice the difference. "The asteroid, how much damage did it cause?" he asked curious.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:29 am
Hal slowly looks around as he sighs a bit. "Oh well..better get to work then" as Hal chuckled. Hal slowly started to water the flowers like the note said. as he slowly prune the stems. to keep them short.  

Miluion Feredir

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:40 am

[[ I'm still here, so I might as well post. ]]

Sera was journeying to Shale. She had been journeying for the past few hours, and her progress was good and fast, like it always was.

She had woken up in Tenshu to find that Halcyon was gone. Damn, I can't believe I slept. He must've left to Shale already. She had thought at the time as she got up from underneath the tree. She made sure that all the villagers were safe and returned to their homes before she left Tenshu for Shale. She wasn't able to open a time rift like Halcyon, so traveling on foot was her only choice.

By now, she was thirsty, but fortunately, the kingdom of Shale began coming into view. She smiled to herself and ran the rest of the way until she managed to enter and was walking among the streets. She looked around, searching for some sign of Halcyon. She thought she spotted him, or someone that looked like him, in a flower shop watering the flowers. She slowly walked in, looking around.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:47 am
Halcyon heard the door ring and slowly walked up "Hello and wel- Sera? when did I thought you were in Tenshu?" as Halcyon slowly closed the door looking at her with his opened eyes.  

Miluion Feredir

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:51 am

Sera was happy to see that it was Halcyon. When he finished speaking, she shrugged as the beginning of her reply to him, "I was. I saw that you'd gone and I remembered you saying that you wanted to come here to Shale, so I thought I'd come to see you." She said, looking around at all the flowers. She then smirked. "Didn't you say you were coming because of strong warriors?" She asked, looking at him with a grin.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games