Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Twilight Falls (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StalkDaNight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:03 pm
User Image

Yuno

Yuno then looked at Sindenky. "We can spar here. I dont know how to take those things off." Yuno said eying the chains around Gai then he pulled out his katana.

"Why are you going to spar with me, Training?" Yuno said twirling the katana around then held it aimed down to the ground.

"Why should I be contend to lead one squad, when I can control the whole world, Zeramaru?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:07 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir appeared next to Gai in a gust of wind. He glanced at Yuno and Sindenky and grinned. "Well, I guess it was only a matter of time before they found out." he thought as he anxiously awaited the sparring match.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Sindenky

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:15 pm
User Image

Sindenky took his boxing fighting stance, "yeah, want to see how well i go against a Chunin." he said with a grin. "a sword, this might be tricky, he has a lot of blade style attacks I'm guess. Need to stay focused and make him slip up" He thought to himself, adrenaline pumping.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:19 pm
Blood suddenly felt a presence of a chaka he knew very well of... Fenrir's chakra, looked around to see that It was indeed him. Blood looked at him and turned on his Sharingan for a brief moment, he saw chaka that was different from before, It seemed to have grown to an extent of the Sannin. Blood deactivated it as soon as saw this  

Bloodfang23

StalkDaNight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:58 pm
User Image

Yuno

Yuno rushed towards Sindenky but turned just a few feet from him still out of the sword's reach. Using the sword as an anchor he stabbed it into the ground and turned again this time more rapidly.

He was going to slide at his feet to trip him.

"Why should I be contend to lead one squad, when I can control the whole world, Zeramaru?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:02 pm
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

"We all know you are only good thanks to your bloodline Yuno." Yumi said smirking.

Yumi walked up to Gai then eyed Fenrir. "Arent you going to let him free now.?"

KazElli

Sindenky

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:03 pm
User Image

Sindenky's reflexes kicked in and he jumped, only really lifting his feet. As he was in there air he pulled his fist back, getting his teeth as he released the punch aimed at whatever part of Yuko he could hit.
((punches put cracks in oak trees, so you know default strength.))

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:06 pm
((lol i take it that the guy we're looking for doesn't get on to often?))  

hid-behind-the-mask

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:09 pm
((Abit yeah))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:13 pm
User Image

Yuno

"Katon: Houka Hira no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flaming Palm Technique)" Yuno said making the handseals and throwing a punch at sindenky's own. This would make his left hand numb for a while thanks to Sindenky's strength but Sindenky's arm would be burnt and he would not be able to use it.

((an eye for an eye))  

StalkDaNight

KazElli

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:15 pm
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

"He's learnt a few new tricks" Yumi thought as she looked at Yuno then she observed the chains on Gai.

((500 gaia gold says Yuno uses rasengan))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:19 pm
((Well... based on how havock looks at yuno he wont need to... BUT im not betting))  

Bloodfang23

Sindenky

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:20 pm
User Image
((ill live with a burn for a bit, only a few post before im null to the pain. Adrenaline's the best :] BTW saying ill ignore the pains form experience, not just being cheap lol.))

Sindenky's fist slammed in to Yuko's. Sindenky was pushed back since he was still in the air, by Yuko's fist. He landed with his feet on the ground and gripped his fist, "********!!" he cursed, the burning flesh tender and painful. Sindenky didn't want to wait. He ran at Yuko, throwing his foot into the air too hook behind Yuko's head. When he made contact he would use the momentum of the kick to pull Yuko down to the ground, smashing his face into the earth. "Tsuyoi Senkou!" he shouted the name of the taijtusu.

((now do i dock the points off now? or only if it hits? im not sure how this taijutsu takes up a jutsu slot or when i deduct it, since i may just stop in mid attack since you may dodge.))

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:28 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
"I'm thinking about it." Fenrir replied to Yumi. "The plan was to use him as leverage to get the book Yuno had," he continued while pulling out the small book from his vest, "but he parted with it easier than I thought." Fenrir then glanced through some of the pages. He was almost suspicious of why Yuno would so easily give in to his demand, but then again it was possible that the boy just wanted to avoid a confrontation with him.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

StalkDaNight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:32 pm
User Image

Yuno

Yuno instinctively remembered Anzu, she was the main tai in the group and he knew something to do. He did a high kick into the air as soon as the momentum knocked his foot back into the ground he transfered the energy to his other foot to kick Sindenky's face.

((fair i guess. not a dodge a counter... well kinda. i'm a Tai assassin not a weapon the weapon assassin is Yumi... ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff