Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumogakure Forest (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:20 am
((I don't see anything that would be of use to me. I think he has a sword that I'd like to take, but besides the eye or maybe the heart the rest of him is yours.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:22 am
Fenrir Graveheart
((Looks like that agreement is about to bite you in the a** to me. lol))

((Well it was a fun RP, i got no regrets Dieing now))  

Bloodfang23

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:23 am
(( Nope he likes to torture gennin... ask AC... her rpc went through it and same goes for Makito's

Well first I'm gonna take a fight to Jake. Actually fenrir since Yonbi/Zeramaru is pretty angry I wont hold back on the attack... its a good thing you have been exposed to my Foxglove poison dozens of times or else you might die just standing next to the creature that literally smells of that poison ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:25 am
((Eek... And I went here to try and calm you down... crying I really am gonna die))  

Bloodfang23

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:28 am
((you he tortures them? like iron maiden, mind ********, or kills friends and family right in front of the student?))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:30 am
Blood noticed that Zeramaru was no longer there, he decided to go to the gates where the Yonbi might have continued the killing spree  

Bloodfang23

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 am
havockboy
(( Nope he likes to torture gennin... ask AC... her rpc went through it and same goes for Makito's

Well first I'm gonna take a fight to Jake. Actually fenrir since Yonbi/Zeramaru is pretty angry I wont hold back on the attack... its a good thing you have been exposed to my Foxglove poison dozens of times or else you might die just standing next to the creature that literally smells of that poison ))

((Lucky me. I'm not so sure you'll be the one to kill him anyways. When wings realizes he's facing death, I think he'll want to go out in a somewhat honorable and clean way, so he'll look to Fenrir instead of the ravenous yonbi to end his life.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:35 am
((True I hope he wont mind my MINOR interference. If I fight I wont kill him just maybe incapacitate him. Hope he wont mind))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:37 am
((I don't think he'll have a choice. lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:06 pm
((So am i still in the red zone??)  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Makito_Suzine

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:03 am
User Image

'Hyuuga Anzu

Anzu sighed and lied down. "Zeramaru goes yonbi and I'm still pissed." She said as she closed her eyes.

"Some things never change."

There's a killer inside us. You don't have to deny it; We were created to be that way.

((we are talking about havock here no one knows what he is thinking... my case as long as you are not in the same thread I wont try to kill you))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:34 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir resumed his hobby of relaxing on a high tree branch, and Yajuu paced back and forth impatiently. "Do you really think he's gonna come?" Fenrir lifted Yuno's decapitated head in front of his face, studying his eye structure. "Without a doubt."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:41 pm
User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan speed on the field and landed just a few feet away from Yanjuu."YOU LITTLE MOUSE - FOX RACOON THING!!!, I'LL SHOW YA LUCK!!"He said as he smashed his foot in the ground and shook his fist at Yanjuu.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytMpbzib9WA

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:15 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
"YOU THINK YOU SLICK YOU DOPEFACE b***h!?" Yajuu screamed back in his tiny high-pitched voice. "Shut the hell up, both of you." Fenrir growled as he held his ears. "I hate loud noises." He glanced at Ryugan. "Since you came here then you must think yourself prepared. Very well, I'll train you, pup. Here's your first training exercise. I want you to balance yourself on this branch and don't move or make a sound until I say you can. Go."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:25 pm
User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan jabbed the pole into the ground firmly and while Fenrir blinked(assuming that everyone blinks),Ryuugan flipped the bird Yanjuu's way as quickly as possible before pushing his legs off the ground and soaring high into the air,and easily landed on the tip of his left big toe. Ryugan was very acrobatic and was even better at balence thanks to his shuurai tekken do training.He closed his eyes and began to picture a serene lake surrounded by tall blades of grass to distract himself from his surroundings.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytMpbzib9WA

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers