Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:35 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

Arekku moved his hand an just hold it teasingly,"Well your assistant so you gotta..... please hehe." Arekku said holding it still in front of him,"From what I seen i think two or four of them are really planning to going an the rest just aren't ready to go." Arekku said rubbing his head.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:44 pm
Selene Nara
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth&Lightnen]

User Image

she shook her head there was nothing int he world that would make her wear something revealing more then she already was "nooooooo" she said

I might be lazy, But I can kick your butt at Chess!!!!
All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!  

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:18 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

Arekku smiled as his eyes turned purple an he disappeared as he reappeared he was holding Selene's clothes and she had the dress on,"Alright perfect haha." Arekku said as he waited for her to react though he had a grin on his face.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:45 pm
Selene Nara

User Image

selene's face turned a bright pink and her eyes got huge as she turned around to face him with a huge slap that could be heard through out the training grounds making his cheek numb and sore for the enxt couple hours she used her hardest strength and took her other clothes back

All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!  

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:53 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

Normally someone get mad or furious after getting slapped like that though Arekku just rubbed his cheek an smile,"Wow I really chose the right person to work under me, I'm glad to see your not a person who would hide there opinions and angers from me just cause I'm kage." Arekku said as he put his hands down,"No worries I didn't peek while um changing your clothes, since well the one who did it was big guy." Arekku said pointing behind him an Susanoo appeared.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:09 pm
Selene Nara

User Image

selene put her hand down she was used to that "susanoo?" she asked

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:32 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

Susanoo just had a fierce look like always before he started to fade away as Arekku's eyes went back to normal,"Yeah just a bloodline trait of mine." Arekku said casually.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:36 am
Selene Nara

User Image

selene rolled her eyes "what bloodline could do that?" she asked stepped behind a rather big rock blocking anyone from seeing her change her clothes quickly as she threw the dress to areku

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:39 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

Arekku laughed as she went and did that as he just disappeared and reappeared with the dress gone,"Well my bloodline of course haha." Arekku said as he appeared next to her after she finished changing clothes,"You seem interested so if you want I'll tell you about mine the Seki-Reigan, or Eye of the Wagtail." Arekku said smiling.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:42 am
Selene Nara

User Image

'i'm always interested in new things" she said putting on her gloves and her katana on her side "eye of the wagtail? sounds wierd.."

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:45 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

"Well okay then and yeah I know it does, but that's the name." Arekku said as he lifted his hair up a little,"Basically there's two stages that activate in different parts of one's life the first stage and basic one is this one." Arekku said as he lifted his hair and the eye that had a small scar became white with a little black symbol,"And the main thing in the bloodline is speeds me up to an unimaginable level, like you seen me move that's just a perk of it."

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:48 am
Selene Nara

User Image

she looked at the mark "ya i saw how you can use the speed thing" she said closing her right eye and eyeing him with the left then a grin came up on her face with a laugh

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:09 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

"Well you haven't seen anything yet really Selene." Arekku said as it seemed he suddenly dispersed into nine people all around them an they were there for a while then faded as Arekku was behind her an pinched her butt,"Booo." Arekku whispered.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:32 am
Selene Nara

User Image

she jolted a bit slapping his hand away "ok ok show off" she said with a smile

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:45 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

"Hahaha well that's not showing off really though a lot of people have there own skills so be ready for a lot of "show offs" in the world haha." Arekku said smiling then laughed a little,"I could of actually touched your whole body before you could of actually reacted to my boo." Arekku said laughing as he winked at her then stood up. "Soooo how about we do a mission?" Arekku asked.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games